JonBenet Ramsey / My opinion

Chico

Reaction score
I think Patsy Ramsey was so mad at JonBenet because she wet the bed...again. I think she threw her in the bathtub to wash her off and JonBenet slipped and hit her head hard on the faucet. ( Has anyone looked at the markings on the scull...might be a match to the faucet?)
A head wound bleeds a lot but there was no blood found...I think it all went down the drain.
I then think Patsy screamed for John because JonBenet was badly hurt and unconscious.
Patsy grabbed anything she could find and dressed JonBenet and that's why JonBenet had on panties & long John's that were too big for her.
I think Patsy knew if she called 911 for help that she would have to explain what happened to JonBenet...and she couldn't do that.
Patsy had a reputation to keep up & so did John...and that's when the cover up started.
Hmm...

I think Patsy Ramsey was so mad at JonBenet because she wet the bed...again. I think she threw her in the bathtub to wash her off and JonBenet slipped and hit her head hard on the faucet. ( Has anyone looked at the markings on the scull...might be a match to the faucet?)
A head wound bleeds a lot but there was no blood found...I think it all went down the drain.
I then think Patsy screamed for John because JonBenet was badly hurt and unconscious.
Patsy grabbed anything she could find and dressed JonBenet and that's why JonBenet had on panties & long John's that were too big for her.
I think Patsy knew if she called 911 for help that she would have to explain what happened to JonBenet...and she couldn't do that.
Patsy had a reputation to keep up & so did John...and that's when the cover up started.
Hmm...

There wasn't any scalp laceration noted in the autopsy report.

Hmm...

I think it’s very possible something like this happened, some kind of “I can’t take it anymore” moment for Patsy. However — and it’s a big however — the position of the trauma on JonBenet’s head precludes such a scenario. JonBenet would have to have been either pushed incredibly forcefully upward from under the faucet, face-front toward the front edge of the faucet, or bashed in that same face-toward-the-front-of-the-faucet angle from above, for there to be a match. I think we can agree that neither is possible. As for all her blood going down the drain, there was no wound on JonBenet’s head from which blood would have escaped, so we don’t need to account for that. My source on this is the autopsy report and accompanying photos.

If we can substitute another scenario for the head trauma, which I believe is only satisfied by a forceful overhead blow from an instrument shaped and weighted like the infamous flashlight, I believe your story could be close to the truth.

Burke would *not* have slept through that, by the way.

Oh...it was a closed head fracture.
Well back to the drawing board on that part.

It’s vital to read and understand the autopsy report and examine the autopsy photos. It isn’t pleasant but not quite as gruesome as you might think.

It’s vital to read and understand the autopsy report and examine the autopsy photos. It isn’t pleasant but not quite as gruesome as you might think.
I'm new to this site...not sure where I'd find the autopsy report.
Is there a link?

After reading so much, watching pretty much every documentary and interview, my theory is this;

Jonbenet and Burke are awake and in the kitchen eating the bowl of pineapple in the middle of the night. Burke gets mad or annoyed and hits Jonbenet over the head with the flashlight which was probably the closest thing to him. The parents find them (or are called by Burke whatever the scenario) and they believe Jonbenet is dead. John, the more level headed person, wants to call for help but Patsy talks him out of it while scrambling to fix the mess. She doesn’t want to lose both of her children. She had John hide Jonbenet’s body, telling him to make it look like someone came in and killed her. She writes the ransom note, mostly likely with her left hand, while cleaning up whatever else she needs to clean up. John or Patsy grab Jonbenet’s favorite white blanket, which someone that cares for her would do. (ie Caylee Anthony) John carries her to the basement and ties a rope around her neck and wrists but doesn’t realize she’s still alive. He wants to make it look like an intruder as much as possible so he, or possibly Patsy, use the paintbrush as well. After all is said and done Patsy calls 911 and tells Burke that no matter what do not come out of his room.

Burke has always given me a bad feeling. Patsy comes off as a little frantic. And John seems like he would do anything to protect his family. They’re never going to speak out on it even though Patsy is gone because 1) they all played a part in it and 2) murder has no statute of limitations. I’m sure it absolutely killed John to find out his daughter died from the strangulation and Patsy could have used that against him if he ever felt guilty and wanted to go to the police. The things that lead me to believe this is that there was no signs of an intruder, the ransom note (EVERYTHING about it), all of their behavior, Burke being “asleep” the entire time, the 911 call, the parents not coming in and frantically asking Burke where Jonbenet was when they “realized she was missing”, John going straight to her body while he has a witness with him after already checking the basement, the Dr. Phil interview (cringe), and just basic instinct. Burke was old enough and strong enough to fracture her skull that’s already been proven. I do not think John did it. Patsy could have done it all and tried to cover it up but if that was the case I don’t think John would have stayed with her or protected her. I think there was a reason and this is the only scenario that makes sense to me. Patsy doing it all by herself, initially as an accident and then trying to cover it up is sensible as well. However John finding the body was kinda sketchy. Burke’s behavior is very odd. And John would have had to have known or at least had an inclination about it and I don’t believe he would have stayed with her and kept Burke close to her if he knew or thought she did it. Patsy needed Jonbenet to live out and fulfill her idealizations and legacies as a pageant girl. She had so much more ahead of her.

I will leave off on this note: This beautiful 6 year girl old lost her life. She was murdered. No matter what I or anyone else believes, the real problem is she hasn’t gotten justice. And we don’t know if she ever will in this lifetime. She is just a year younger than me and tragically while I am about to be 32, she will forever be 6 years old. Never getting a chance to live life and accomplish so many great things. God bless her and may she Rest In Peace❤️ I do hope that one day she will receive justice, whether it’s in the courtroom or karma itself. It truly seems as though Burke isn’t having a chance at a very normal life either so maybe there it is. Hopefully in this lifetime there will be more though.

I love websleuths! Keep on sleuthing you guys!

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann