Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly the girls didn't know his sporting tactics to catch them both, how should they? But certainly he knew his ability very well and he always "quickly got around", two girls or one girl, on challenging terrain or on the streets, by car or on foot. I believe, in his eyes BG didn't take a big risk. He also knew for certain, should a situation arise, that he had the best excuse in the world to be at the MHB area and to even have contact with young people, as long as he was not seen by other visitors with some deadly tool in hand. IMO

If Libby and Abby split and ran - one across the stream, the other up the private drive - he'd miss one. Unless there were 2 of the perps? One standing at the drive, blocking the way to the side, the other, an the S end?

If they drove, the car must have been parked at the side of the drive.

If they walked - they could, indeed, have been hiding at RL's property.

ETA: the “deadly tool” could be a baseball bat, or a police baton. I don’t imply he is LEO, but a baton can be probably easily obtained?

Last edited:
I think the girls knew the person or persons. That this was covered up by a group and is still being covered up by a group who say they want answers.
I don't know, which group you are speaking of, but I think, it might be possible. Perhaps they cover up, because they believe, it would be very much too outlandish, to suspect this person, and they know, he would go against them anyway with all his power. IMO

I think the girls knew the person or persons. That this was covered up by a group and is still being covered up by a group who say they want answers.
I don't know, which group you are speaking of, but I think, it might be possible. Perhaps they cover up, because they believe, it would be very much too outlandish, to suspect this person, and they know, he would go against them anyway with all his power. Maybe, nevertheless they would like to have answers. IMO

With all the speculation, and discussion, over the years, would it be correct to say that what really happened to these girls on that fateful day still has not been mentioned or discussed on this website?

What I mean is, if someone here, or elsewhere online, really did post that detail, or details about the murder of these two girls, that LE knows, but nobody else knows, save the killer, do you think that person would be contacted by LE? Would LE ever know?

I'm not trying to be argumentative. I think though we can only hope all the trodden paths and shedders were identified.

Was it on this last HLN show that someone said there were close to 200 people involved in searching that night? Quite a lot of those most likely were looking around the Delphi Trails hiking area and surrounding woods as that's where the girls were known to have been.

The fire chief said there were 300 people who checked in to search plus an unknown number of people who just showed up. They estimated 300-500 people searching. Remember some were searching in farm fields and further downstream, all 500 were not on RL's property.

With all the speculation, and discussion, over the years, would it be correct to say that what really happened to these girls on that fateful day still has not been mentioned or discussed on this website?

What I mean is, if someone here, or elsewhere online, really did post that detail, or details about the murder of these two girls, that LE knows, but nobody else knows, save the killer, do you think that person would be contacted by LE? Would LE ever know?

That is why LE won't release the details, for that very reason. I haven't heard or read anything to indicate anyone has ever claimed to know what happened and posted it, but if they did, I would think that LE would be informed. At some point, yes you better believe they would be contacted, LOL.

That is why LE won't release the details, for that very reason. I haven't heard or read anything to indicate anyone has ever claimed to know what happened and posted it, but if they did, I would think that LE would be informed. At some point, yes you better believe they would be contacted, LOL.

Yes, I agree. And this is my point. Of all the possible scenario's, of all the discussion, of all the speculation, by literally dozens, likely hundreds, of people over the years, not one has come up with that detail, or set of details, known only to LE, and the killer?

So we, as a whole, are not able to conjure what this murderer actually did?

What is the probability of that?

Across the creek, not across, one killer or two, how he accessed the bridge, who saw him, on the trails or not, in the woods, parked at the CPS lot, maybe in the cemetery, forced across the creek or trying to escape, gun, or knife, or club, or taser, disguise or no disguise, young or old, hair or not, hat or no hat, boots, truckers, hitchhikers, serial killer, knew the girls or didn't know the girls, sexually abused or not, from Delphi, not from Delphi, athletic or old and frumpy, random or targeted, limp or no limp, voice from nearby, midwestern, recognized but can't nail it down, modus operandi, signatures, the list goes on, and on.

I find it amazing someone, even by accident, hasn't, here or in a podcast or youtube video, stumbled upon a truth that would arouse the FBI's suspicion.

I find it amazing someone, even by accident, hasn't, here or in a podcast or youtube video, stumbled upon a truth that would arouse the FBI's suspicion.
Sniped for focus and BBM

That's the issue a tip would have to go through a "how do you know that?" questioning and if it's just a hunch or accident, it's not first-hand knowledge and it doesn't lead the investigators to the murderer IMO.

Yes, I agree. And this is my point. Of all the possible scenario's, of all the discussion, of all the speculation, by literally dozens, likely hundreds, of people over the years, not one has come up with that detail, or set of details, known only to LE, and the killer?

Across the creek, not across, one killer or two, how he accessed the bridge, who saw him, on the trails or not, in the woods, parked at the CPS lot, maybe in the cemetery, forced across the creek or trying to escape, gun, or knife, or club, or taser, disguise or no disguise, young or old, hair or not, hat or no hat, boots, truckers, hitchhikers, serial killer, knew the girls or didn't know the girls, sexually abused or not, from Delphi, not from Delphi, athletic or old and frumpy, random or targeted, limp or no limp, voice from nearby, midwestern, recognized but can't nail it down, modus operandi, signatures, the list goes on, and on.

There is at least one youtuber, an approved source for this case, who said that he was contacted and questioned by LE due to his re-enactments. Probably it happens even more frequently and we just don't know about the instances.

But I get what you're saying - how can that be when all the re-enactments are "wrong"? Etc.

If Libby and Abby split and ran - one across the stream, the other up the private drive - he'd miss one. Unless there were 2 of the perps? One standing at the drive, blocking the way to the side, the other, an the S end?

If they drove, the car must have been parked at the side of the drive.

If they walked - they could, indeed, have been hiding at RL's property.

ETA: the “deadly tool” could be a baseball bat, or a police baton. I don’t imply he is LEO, but a baton can be probably easily obtained?

“Patty said no one could break the bond the two girls shared – even their killer.

“They stuck together. I don’t know exactly what happened out there that day, but I imagine there was probably an opportunity for one, or both, to separate and try to make a break different ways, but those girls loved each other,” said Patty. “They were good friends, neither one of them left each other’s side.”..”
https://www.wrtv.com/news/crime/delphi-indiana-who-were-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

I had such and odd , dark weird feeling about this case today. I was actually thinking about
Chase Merritt, and how he took the McStay Brother out to the house...how he did interviews and boo hoo'ed about losing his best friend...how he was so helpful with Joey's dad ...

you cannot underestimate what a psychopath is capable of.

mOO

Yep lots of conflicting thoughts...

There are details out there about the murders but whether there is any truth to them who knows. We couldn't discuss that on here anyway and rightly so as they are rumours.

No.

But I would point out that whether or not what happened to them met the legal criteria to be called "sexual assault" (which we may never know), that says nothing about whether or not the crime was sexually motivated as there could be a variety of paraphilias and other things going on.

Maybe, maybe not.

IMO, it's possible this murder was not sexually motivated at all. My first thought when hearing about this case was it probably was sexually motivated. However, it's possible the suspect was enraged, for whatever reason, at the girls. Did he think he had privacy from whatever he was doing there and was interrupted by the girls, as an example. Were these poor girls savagely beaten to death, then the suspect simply walked away? We just don't know and LE has released very little.

Random side note, I'm hesitant to read too much into what Carter says. This probably won't go over well, but I think he's very sentimental when he talks in general. The Shack reference is a good example of this. I thought he did the same when interviewed in the DTH podcast with the way he kept describing the area the girls were recovered from.

IMO

“Patty said no one could break the bond the two girls shared – even their killer.

“They stuck together. I don’t know exactly what happened out there that day, but I imagine there was probably an opportunity for one, or both, to separate and try to make a break different ways, but those girls loved each other,” said Patty. “They were good friends, neither one of them left each other’s side.”..”
https://www.wrtv.com/news/crime/delphi-indiana-who-were-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams
If he thinks one could’ve run, it makes it less likely there were two perps. Does he know for sure one didn’t try to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288