Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure as I don't use Apple Cash. I think it would depend on who had access to his ICloud account. Also need to know if that gas station accepted Apple Pay.

Manage your Apple Cash account
If you elect to your Apple Pay transactions notify you automatically. Might also be connected to his desktop or laptop, I’m not sure. It’s possible there was a joint bank account and Apple Pay was a de it card.

But early on his “normal route” seem to have been known by his husband. Maybe at one time they traveled that route together? Maybe at one time they worked out together?

If one searches the recorded deed and other documents filed with a property sale, one can see how the sale of the property may have been completed based on the sale of another property. I don't feel comfortable disclosing the details here, but they can be found online.

My personal thought: They may have been a long term couple (before Alan and Rusty's marriage could be legally recognized in their state) and may have certain document prepared back then to protect each others' interests.

From a TX RE expert: It was never a contingent offer. Redfin has it listed contingent AOC (active option contract). The contract was executed 12/15/20. Then went AOC (for those that don’t know this is the “option period”. Option period is when you conduct your due diligence (ie - inspections, etc). The option period ended 12/25/20. The home then went pending on 12/28/21. Then sold 2/5/21. The condo contract was never contingent on the sale of Rusty and Alan's home.

But it’s not. It’s very difficult to find a body that’s been buried, but really not difficult at all to find a body “thrown somewhere random.” These bodies turn up. All the time. Pretty sure this fact means we can rule out hit men/women, random street crime/gangs/punks and garden variety carjackers. Only a handful of people (or two or three handfuls) in the US are killed every year in carjackings and the number whose bodies aren’t found is, well, pretty much zero.
Respectfully disagree- Its actually a lot harder to find a person who has been lying on the ground for a few days than most people appreciate. This board has dozens of examples where people were found in previously searched areas, only a few hundred feet from where they were last seen. I personally had a missing person not far from my house who was found lying in a wide open field, 300ft from his front door. Dozens of people looked for him for 2 days before he was spotted. Now imagine you have no idea where to search and the body is concealed under some leaves, or behind a rock, or thrown in a dumpster etc... Bodies remain hidden for weeks even in Central Park, NY.

I agree with you though that there is a lot about this case that doesn't jive with a carjacking- a moving, locked car, close to home, no credit or debit card usage, and no evidence of violence in or around where the car was located, and a hidden/concealed body.

I saw Berla referenced in another thread, in which a county sheriffs department is using the technology to track the in-vehicular activities and locations of persons of interest. It made me wonder if Dallas PD might be/should be using similar deep-dive tech forensics to help determine what happened inside and involving the loaner car on the day Alan went missing. Pretty high chance his mobile device was connected via Bluetooth or in some way to the Porsche.

Old article (2017) but good background:
Meet Berla, the little-known company that can pull smartphone data from your car - CyberScoop

“...Berla’s flagship product is Project iVe, a forensics tool that breaks into a vehicle’s data systems to find, organize and analyze a vast range of information that often includes far more than what the car generates itself...

...This much is certain: Phones plugged into cars often carelessly give away data including SMS messages, contact lists, emails, social media feeds and more. Cars themselves track everything big and small, including GPS location and data on doors opening and closing. The latter can be a surprisingly useful piece of information for investigators...”

Remember that the car was a loaner. Much lower chance he connected the Bluetooth than if it was his.
It depends on how many times would he use his phone in the car while driving and how long the loaner was in his use. I do connect to the Bluetooth of any rental car I use if I use it for days because I want to be able to except calls and call others while driving without being fined for it. I just delete my phone from the list in the car when I bring it back. I also set it for only connect it for audio, not sharing the phone book and other data if that’s a possibility.
But I have no idea what his habit was.

Old article I found about several kidnapped gay men in Dallas area. Several suspects were arrested but one suspect fled and still appears to be at large. Too many possible similarities to ignore. Hopefully police looking into it.

Notable quotes from article and link to article:

"Pablo Ceniceros-Deleon, 18, of Dallas, is charged in state court with five counts of aggravated robbery in connection with the alleged conspiracy. He fled in May of last year while on state pretrial release and remains a fugitive, court records show. His attorney could not be reached."

"A fourth victim who was in the apartment said he was sitting in a gas station at Buckner Boulevard and Umphress Road when a suspect carjacked him and forced him to drive to the apartment, the affidavit said."

Ceniceros-Deleon told authorities that Jenkins was with him during the robberies and had “set it up” through the Grindr app, according to court records.

Dallas robbery, kidnapping spree targeting gay men on Grindr broken up by quick-thinking victim who fled

My opinion only.

Old article I found about several kidnapped gay men in Dallas area. Several suspects were arrested but one suspect fled and still appears to be at large. Too many possible similarities to ignore. Hopefully police looking into it.

"Pablo Ceniceros-Deleon, 18, of Dallas, is charged in state court with five counts of aggravated robbery in connection with the alleged conspiracy. He fled in May of last year while on state pretrial release and remains a fugitive, court records show. His attorney could not be reached."

"A fourth victim who was in the apartment said he was sitting in a gas station at Buckner Boulevard and Umphress Road when a suspect carjacked him and forced him to drive to the apartment, the affidavit said."

Ceniceros-Deleon told authorities that Jenkins was with him during the robberies and had “set it up” through the Grindr app, according to court records.

Dallas robbery, kidnapping spree targeting gay men on Grindr broken up by quick-thinking victim who fled

My opinion only.
Wow. Super interesting find. Good sleuthing!

Amateur opinion and speculation

My opinion only.

Very interesting. Good find.

Does anyone else feel like this case went cold almost as soon as it started? No searches, no flyers, LE hasn’t released the CCTV gas station footage, everyone is silent, the selling of the house...nothing we normally see in MP cases. I just feel like we’ve hashed out every possible scenario, and many are plausible, but unless something cracks wide open, it feels like we’re never going to know.

Does anyone else feel like this case went cold almost as soon as it started? No searches, no flyers, LE hasn’t released the CCTV gas station footage, everyone is silent, the selling of the house...nothing we normally see in MP cases. I just feel like we’ve hashed out every possible scenario, and many are plausible, but unless something cracks wide open, it feels like we’re never going to know.

There are a few that make sense IMO, (nothing to do with his husband) but due to TOS we can't discuss.

That’s true...when a thread gets this quiet I almost have to literally sit on my hands because I just want to know so badly.

Same here. I’m resisting the temptation to check on social media & other sites after a few brief and horrifying peeks at FB groups devoted to Libby & Abby. Makes me appreciate Websleuths, that’s for sure.

50252828_10213536775282850_8697400008095301632_o.jpg

I haven't seen Alan's face in quite some time :(
Thought I would post his picture since there has been nothing in MSM for months!!

Remember that the car was a loaner. Much lower chance he connected the Bluetooth than if it was his.
I was the one who found that original article about Berla in another thread here. Actually it has said to have been able to connect with Bluetooth WiFi and USB.

I came here today to post this story on a Dallas police officer I had seen. Not related to Alan but interesting to say the least. Dallas cop allegedly pays to have 2 people killed: Police chief

My opinion only.
Thank goodness that victim got away. All of this makes me sad and mad. I feel like some criminals target gay men, thinking they are an easy target, may not report a crime and that some members of LE may not initially take things seriously. MOO

From a TX RE expert: It was never a contingent offer. Redfin has it listed contingent AOC (active option contract). The contract was executed 12/15/20. Then went AOC (for those that don’t know this is the “option period”. Option period is when you conduct your due diligence (ie - inspections, etc). The option period ended 12/25/20. The home then went pending on 12/28/21. Then sold 2/5/21. The condo contract was never contingent on the sale of Rusty and Alan's home.
How does someone legally sell a home without one of the owner's permission? Alan hasn't been declared dead. He's just missing and he's only been missing a few months! This is so weird, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member