CA CA - Mountain View, WhtFem 135UFCA, 55-60, in landfill, dentures, Mar'81

Oh, I just submitted Mae Gebhard without looking up the thread first. Well, maybe two people reaching out motivates them to follow-up..

Yeah, this needs to be looked at. If it comes out as negative then they need to list them as rule-outs of another. Everything a Websleuth could look at matches up with the Jane Doe except she was thought to be dead two weeks and Mae was alive six days earlier. That said, we covered decomposition in a forensics course I took. Many variables factor in, including heat. I am thinking being in a landfill would be a hotter environment than average. If they are not one and the same, they need to list them as rule outs.

Also, it needs to be pointed out that the refuse in the area of the Jane Doe was associated with San Francisco County and that's where Gebhard went missing from.
Yes the trash was from San Francisco also. It really is point to Ma Gebhard.

Bump - has anyone followed up on the submissions? If not, I can reach out to NamUs this week.

Timeline fits super well, too. She was last accounted for on Feb. 24. Skull was found March 2nd, thats about a week later but fits, decomposition happens quicker at landfills due to the generated heat and accumulation of bugs. So frustrating there is no new information

I honestly am having a hard time believing that this isn’t a match
There was always talk about a cover-up, so it could be.

Anyhow, I've been looking into other cases of severed body parts that year and booooy, there's a lot.

It also happened to be the year they released some horror movie "Friday 13th" or so, that included decapitating or something like that. There were definitely various men being found which they attributed to the mafia.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back