NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of losing for our wannabe Lady, GM, despite the fact that she's already receiving above and beyond what other prisoners get. Suck it up, buttercup, your days of eating brand name vegan caviar bought with your father's staff pensioners' funds are over.

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted that Jeffrey Epstein had secret recordings of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, a CBS News producer has claimed in a new book.

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein had secret tapes of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, reporter claims

Mr Rosen claims that Ms Maxwell "gave me a stern look and pointed a finger in my face. She said: 'I am the daughter of a press baron. I know the way you people think. If you do one side, you must do the other. If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do Clinton'."

Aw, a non-partisan blackmailer. How refreshing.

Ghislaine Maxwell offers to renounce foreign citizenship in exchange for bail

“If the court deems it a necessary condition of release, Ms Maxwell will formally commence the procedure to renounce her foreign citizenship,” her lawyers wrote in a court motion on Tuesday.

The move, according to Maxwell’s lawyers, “should satisfy any concerns the court may have that Ms Maxwell may try to seek a safe haven in France or the United Kingdom”.

Ghislaine Maxwell offers to renounce foreign citizenship in exchange for bail

She’s up to something nefarious.
Get used to prison, Ms. Maxwell. No reason for you to disappear into thin air. Besides, these days will count towards your final sentence. Look at the bright side.

Thin air? She'll want to disappear from the planet if she gets 35 years. She turns 60 in December and I think she'd be suicidal if she got half that sentence. I won't be surprised if her husband disappears into thin air with a young, attractive woman half GM's current age or thereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine