OH - Nylo Lattimore, 3, and mother Nyteisha, found murdered, Cincinnati, Dec 2020 *arrest*

It is a smart move by Deters to go after the death penalty. If, on the very slight chance Nylo is still alive, this might get Brown to talk. In Ohio he can't be put to death unless there are multiple victims and one is less than 13 years old. If Nylo is still alive, Brown can save his own life by talking.

Chilling.

A man lugging an awkward body bag, getting in an Uber, alarm bells.

A man with a baby, in a stroller, and a heavy duffle bag, catching a ride to the lake for the day, that looks like a Hallmark card.

Until it doesn't.

How do these people walk among us?????

Nylo's blood on the blanket found with his mother.

Why was Nylo bleeding?

How much trauma did that poor baby endure and for how many days before his needless death?

My heart breaks.

JMO

Chilling.

A man lugging an awkward body bag, getting in an Uber, alarm bells.

A man with a baby, in a stroller, and a heavy duffle bag, catching a ride to the lake for the day, that looks like a Hallmark card.

Until it doesn't.

How do these people walk among us?????

Nylo's blood on the blanket found with his mother.

Why was Nylo bleeding?

How much trauma did that poor baby endure and for how many days before his needless death?

My heart breaks.

JMO

BBM

Exactly my thoughts! Why was he bleeding, how long and what proof they have that he was alive?
They have proof he was planning it but why? I have so many questions.
Heartbreaking, that poor little boy and his mummy!

Just omg am I reading this correct he brought nylo there and threw him over the bridge then went and got the mom and did the same and he pre planned this just wth this is so much worse then I thought that poor child and mother what they went threw it's mind boggling .this is just sad jmoo RIP nylo and mom I really hope they find nylo so they can lay him by his mom
We used to live in Northern KY many years ago and have been to Newport for festivals and to walk across that bridge from KY to Cincinnati. I'm thinking that Brown was dropped off at river's edge and dumped them in there, but I'm not sure.

I'm assuming that they know that the murders were premeditated because Brown ordered the "body bag" from E-Bay months before he killed Nyteisha. Perhaps, he was going to put his clothes and belongings in it at one point.

The Uber driver will testify about Nylo's condition. It is very troubling that his blood is on the blanket. It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what this monster did to that poor baby.

It's so sad. IMO, Brown murdered the Mom and baby because she wanted to break up with him and wanted him out of her life. All Nyteisha wanted was a happy life for herself and her son. She wanted with all her heart for her son to have a wonderful Christmas.

Where was he living before he met Nyteisha? Why didn't he just return home? Why did he have to murder them? Now, he will most likely receive the death penalty, which is well deserved.

I just can't stand anyone who hurts innocent children. It makes me sick. Hopefully, what goes around will come around.

In the full version of the PC - County Prosecutor Deters said he wants others who may have had a relationship with Desean to come forward. He finds it hard to believe Nytesia & Nylo are the first murders he has committed. The murders were pre-mediated, Desean knew what he wanted to do for two months prior to actually killing them.
The body bag was NOT purchased in advance - so not part of the proof of premeditation. Curious, was it something on his phone they discovered or is there a witness who came forward?

Deters also says Desean has an attorney and has not spoken with them at all.

...The body bag was NOT purchased in advance - so not part of the proof of premeditation. Curious, was it something on his phone they discovered or is there a witness who came forward?..
Wow. So, the body bag wasn't purchased in advance. Maybe, they found where he searched how to get rid of bodies or something similar??

Wow. So, the body bag wasn't purchased in advance. Maybe, they found where he searched how to get rid of bodies or something similar??

Appears the reason he kept Nyteisha for so long in the apartment was he was awaiting his eBay delivery. I just can’t. All the time he was making live videos whilst she lay dead in the apartment.

The level of depravity is huge.

He did not specify.
Why did he keep her body for so long in her apartment?
He had the body bag.
He knew what he would do...
Indeed maybe it's not his first.
Maybe he did it for the love of killing.

He didn’t have the body bag. In the press conference it was clearly stated he purchased the body bag after the fact.

Now I believe he has walked that baby in a stroller down to the river. Given that the stroller was found. I don’t know how the baby hasn’t been found yet but that in my minds mind is the only explanation. Then after the body bag arrived he has got an Uber to the river and threw Nyteisha in, thankfully not successfully enough to actually conceal. I have listened to a 911 recording of the man who found Nyteisha, it is heartbreaking!

How did no-one notice after a day or 2 never mind 5 Nyteisha or Nylo were missing. It’s a travesty.

It’s too much to comprehend.

Last edited:
He didn’t have the body bag. In the press conference it was clearly stated he purchased the body bag after the fact.
I re-listened, you are correct. Thanks.
At 14.14 in the recording he stated DB had planned this two months in advance.
I wonder what evidence they have to let them say this with such certainty?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back