OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Jake Wagner stopped his activities related to intercepting, wire, oral or electronic communications, per Count 20 of his Indictment

Who and what was the Wagners listen to and why a year after the murders???? JMO
Very late to this thread, but my theory is that it allowed him to see Hanna's friends were saying about the murders. If they had private profiles, using her FB may have been the only way he could have kept up.

IMO yes, they took the two trailers seen in the 41 search as well as the two Dodge trucks. I got the impression LE kept the small white enclosed trailer as evidence.

After they arrived in Kenai, a neighbor (Conklin) walked over to their rental and had a long conversation with Billy and Jake to welcome them to the neighborhood.

"Conklin said the family arrived driving two heavy-duty pickup trucks pulling a large horse trailer and another 24-foot-long trailer covered with a tarp and have been in the process of unpacking it".

"Jake Wagner told Conklin it took the family about a week to drive to Alaska and they got stopped at the Canadian border in North Dakota. Officials there made them unload the trailers and reload them before letting them pass through".
Family named in Ohio massacre investigation moves to Alaska | wkyc.com

I think the W4 had also intended to take the white trailer. If so, then the original plan was to take three vehicles and three trailers.

If you look at the news coverage of the 41 search, you can see the trucks and trailers shot from a news helicopter. Good shot of them about 0:38 and 1:22 in the video.
https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/aut...-of-pike-county-massacre-victims-ex-boyfriend

Here is a picture of their trucks taken at their Kenai rental.
424FE8B900000578-4683690-image-a-4_1500034250325.jpg

Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online

If you look carefully you can also see some of the larger Lil Tykes toys, both in the 41 video and shots taken in Kenai.

JMO
You say two trucks, your pic shows two trucks, I have the same pic and the text says, the Wagners drove from Ohio in three trucks with trailers. I will have to see if I can crop the pic because I get an error message it is too large to upload.

Attachments

• dailymail2.jpg
    dailymail2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
You say two trucks, your pic shows two trucks, I have the same pic and the text says, the Wagners drove from Ohio in three trucks with trailers. I will have to see if I can crop the pic because I get an error message it is too large to upload.
IMO their original plan was to take three vehicles and three trailers. The two trucks on 41 plus whatever vehicle they were driving around in. After LE confiscated the white trailer they adjusted their plan down to two vehicles and the two remaining trailers.

The WKYC article quoted neighbor Conklin - two trucks, two trailers.

The Daily Mail article mentioned - three trucks and trailers in a picture caption. The DM picture did show the two Dodge trucks and the caption read three. IMO it's possible Jake put his foot in his mouth again.

Or if you believe Angie, she claims they were in AK on vacation during the searches - what were they driving?? I don't believe the W4 made a round trip to AK(vacation) and then returned to AK within a six week window. That's over three weeks of driving time.

I think the W4 had been hiding in the area. There was a trash pull at a Days Inn motel in Jackson (assuming Ohio) on June 8, 2017. I think they arrived in AK around June 21, 2017. Jake said it was a week of driving time.
Why were they staying at a local motel in Jackson Ohio? Only thing I can think of is they were hiding.

JMO, MOO, speculation

ETA - When was the failed real estate transaction in Missouri?

Last edited:
CC was the brothers Jake and George living at Rita’s farm when they where arrested????

They were living with their mom in South Webster IIRC. I remember reading an article in the Dayton Daily where the owner of the Sunoco station in South Webster (Mrs. Patel) told about frequent visits from the Wagner's for subs, gas, and cigarettes.

However, I did see George registered to vote on 4/23/2018 using the Oak Hill addy of Rita.

George Washington Wagner from Oak Hill, Ohio | VoterRecords.com

This is interesting.

1486 Dickens Rd, Oak Hill, OH 45656 | Zillow

Last edited:
The two Wagners brothers where staying in Rita Newcomb house while she was taking care of her mother, rumors has it (what Rita told the judge is that she couldn’t afford to keep electricity on at that home) so where they staying there in the Dark???? JMO
@Johnny B Bad

I figured out why people thought Jake and George lived with Rita when they were arrested, it is because they lived next door to Rita's mom's house in Webster after they got back from Ohio. Rita often stayed with her mom.

Sorry, I kept thinking Peterson Rd. for some reason! They were not living on Peterson Rd.

Also, as Caylee pointed out, George 4 registered to vote in April 2018 using Rita's home address in Oak Hill OH. I do not believe he lived there. No reason to and he, Jake and Angie had always lived together, Scheiderer said there was never a time those 3 didn't live together.

Here is the photo of Angela's Webster home being raided by BCI

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-25_21-28-49.png
    upload_2021-2-25_21-28-49.png
    722 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I think the W4 had been hiding in the area. There was a trash pull at a Days Inn motel in Jackson (assuming Ohio) on June 8, 2017. I think they arrived in AK around June 21, 2017. Jake said it was a week of driving time.
Why were they staying at a local motel in Jackson Ohio? Only thing I can think of is they were hiding.

I always wondered why they didn't stay at Flying W Farms before they left for AK.

As for the Missouri real estate deal, we'll need to check the evidence files to see if there are any dates. IIRC they were trying to make an offer on something down around Lebanon, MO area.

I always wondered why they didn't stay at Flying W Farms before they left for AK.

As for the Missouri real estate deal, we'll need to check the evidence files to see if there are any dates. IIRC they were trying to make an offer on something down around Lebanon, MO area.

Scheiderer said in Spring of 2018 they were coming back from AK and boarder patrol notified BCI. Then BCI tracked them going to Missouri and found they were doing a fraudulent loan that fell through. He said after that they came back to Ohio. The Missouri stop was in the spring of 2018.

They were living with their mom in South Webster IIRC. I remember reading an article in the Dayton Daily where the owner of the Sunoco station in South Webster (Mrs. Patel) told about frequent visits from the Wagner's for subs, gas, and cigarettes.

However, I did see George registered to vote on 4/23/2018 using the Oak Hill addy of Rita.

George Washington Wagner from Oak Hill, Ohio | VoterRecords.com

This is interesting.

1486 Dickens Rd, Oak Hill, OH 45656 | Zillow

That was after they returned from AK in 2018.

They were staying at the Webster house when they were arrested, so LE is searching that home concurrent with the arrests.

Scheiderer said in Spring of 2018 they were coming back from AK and boarder patrol notified BCI. Then BCI tracked them going to Missouri and found they were doing a fraudulent loan that fell through. He said after that they came back to a Ohio. The Missouri stop was in the spring of 2018.

So, perhaps around March or April? We can check tomorrow for the document. I'm too tired tonight.

Here are your notes on it

OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

So, perhaps around March or April? We can check tomorrow for the document. I'm too tired tonight.

Here are your notes on it

OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

No dates on the documents for Missouri. When they were arrested November 13, 2018 the gas station lady, where they lived, said she had been seeing them come in for the past 6 months. That takes us back to May 2018. It's also been mentioned in MSM they came back in spring, as well as by Scheiderer the lead investigator. My best guess is April or May 2018 is when the Wagners graced Ohio with their presence.

Last edited:
I can’t wait until the State of Ohio auctions those trucks off I would like to buy the duly, JMO

Scheiderer said in Spring of 2018 they were coming back from AK and boarder patrol notified BCI. Then BCI tracked them going to Missouri and found they were doing a fraudulent loan that fell through. He said after that they came back to Ohio. The Missouri stop was in the spring of 2018.
CC, this Missouri deal fell thought and they came back to Ohio that is was a big time for BCI, this is when Jake had a big augment with his new Wife, she got a no contact injunction against the Wagners and she fled Ohio in fear of her safety, I wonder what she has heard in the Wagners conversation also I wonder what she told the police, JMO

CC, this Missouri deal fell thought and they came back to Ohio that is was a big time for BCI, this is when Jake had a big augment with his new Wife, she got a no contact injunction against the Wagners and she fled Ohio in fear of her safety, I wonder what she has heard in the Wagners conversation also I wonder what she told the police, JMO

You had also said this in a post I ran across:

Or did the Wagners sell their farm so none of the survivors of the Rhodens could take it if the Wagners where caught?

I never thought of this! Good point....Humm.....

Maybe they'll get Flying W Farm instead.

Fred's lawyer right away complained about the civil suit against Fred. Wouldn't be surprised if she transferred everything into RW's name. She is worried I bet!
They take your assets anyway, if you transfer your money and property after being served.

"Jim Owen, representing Fredericka Wagner, said the lawsuit contained the same “totally bogus” accusations raised by the state in its failed bid to prosecute her."

Imagine how fast she dialed Owen's number the day she was served

"FW you've been served" FW: :eek:

Last edited:
Fred's lawyer right away complained about the civil suit against Fred. Wouldn't be surprised if she transferred everything into RW's name. She is worried I bet!
They take your assets anyway, if you transfer your money and property after being served.

"Jim Owen, representing Fredericka Wagner, said the lawsuit contained the same “totally bogus” accusations raised by the state in its failed bid to prosecute her."

Imagine how fast she dialed Owen's number the day she was served

"FW you've been served" FW: :eek:

There is a trust giving RW control of everything Bob and Fred had control over...

I don't want to post about her specifically, like all people named in the evidence they still are private people and I want to respect their privacy.

I will say this, that Scheiderer/Canepa said a witness, not wire taps, told BCI :

1.) That if some are arrested, those not arrested are to take revenge against
Reader, DeWine, Scheiderer and anyone who goes against them. And also to help the others break out of jail.

This is no doubt something that Sheriff Lavender, in charge of Ross County Jail, has to take into consideration in regards to dealing with George. In referring to George he said:

"...You're very strict in dealing with those people," Lavender said, adding they are checked more often and take more attention... "
Construction woes have led to overtime, leaks at Ross County Jail

2.) The Wagners made all their decisions by voting together as a family. The majority wins. This makes me believe they voted on committing murder. So if one of them was against the murders they would feel obligation to go along since majority rules. I wonder if one of them did vote against it?

3.) That the Wagners did everything together. Loans, commingling funds, raising their children together, home schooled together, vacationed together, all their lives lived together except Billy moved out at one point, etc...

George's ex wife explained what she went through.

CN told BCI about George being a glock man and buying a glock and that he was in possession of at least one .30-caliber rifle that is a potential contributor to the evidence that was found at one of the murder scenes. Also, that J&G dyed their hair.

Another witness who took their car to the Wagners for repair said Jake and George dyed their hair and started locking their gate.

Family witnesses said Jake wanted full custody and was violent. And Chris and Billy got into a fight. (MSM)

LM said Jake used to be close to the family and did Christmas at LM's house every year. (MSM)

Union Hill Church pastor Phil Fulton said Jake was really close to the family until the custody issue came up and then it got real contentious between him and the family. (MSM)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member