GA GA - Keeslyn Noell Roberts, 20, Flying J truck stop, Resaca, 18 Jan 2020

“My daughter got mixed up with the wrong crowd, and got on drugs, no excuses, and was currently on probation when she went missing,” Eric Roberts wrote on . “My Keeslyn is my world and I miss her very much. She is a good kid, with a big heart. She would do anything for anyone. I miss her so much and it’s killing me not knowing if she is safe, dead or hiding.”
20-year-old north Georgia woman missing over a year with few answers

How awful for her Dad to go this long with no news on Keeslyn :(

I’m a little confused to what part of the screenshot of @Knox ‘s post that you quoted shows where the dad is demanding SM pages be taken down. Sorry if I’m looking over it.

That one doesn't but I did see her dads post earlier in the group. I know a lot of negative things have been said about his daughter and I can imagine that being tough.

Keeslyn Noelle Roberts – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Roberts was last seen at the Flying J truck stop in the 200 block of Resaca Beach Boulevard in Resaca, Georgia on January 18, 2020. She went into the kitchen, where customers weren't allowed, and got into an argument with an employee. The staff called the police, and Roberts fled the scene before they arrived. She dropped her backpack, which contained cash, and her phone charger, wallet, car keys, debit card and driver's license. She has never been heard from again.

Two days later, one of Roberts's relatives found her car in the parking lot of the truck stop with some of her belongings inside it. Some of her clothes were found hidden in a bush by the dumpsters in the back of the restaurant, but her cellular phone has never been found.

A 21-year-old man named Caleb Nathaniel Smith had disappeared from the same truck stop on January 16, two days prior to Roberts's disappearance. On February 2, his body was found in a marsh in Gordon County, Georgia. Authorities could find no evidence that Smith and Roberts knew each other or that their two cases were related.

Prior to her disappearance, Roberts had gotten mixed up with a bad crowd and had gotten involved with drugs. However, her father said she was getting her life back on track and regularly reported to her probation officer. After she went missing, a warrant was issued for her arrest for probation violation. She is considered missing under suspicious circumstances and her case remains unsolved.

upload_2021-2-4_18-55-52.jpeg
Arm tattoo

FEB 6, 2020
GCSO Press Release: Missing Person(s) Cases Update
  • Jan 17, 2020 - A warrant was issued in Whitfield County for probation violation
  • Jan 18, 2020 - Gordon Co. deputies responded to a 911 call at the Flying J
  • Jan 20, 2020 - Keeslyn's vehicle was found at the Flying J Truck Stop and she was reported missing to the Murray Co. Sheriff
  • Jan 29, 2020 - The Gordon Co. Sheriff learned that Keeslyn's vehicle was found

delete wrong info

Pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th MP case where someone went missing from a Flying J or their auto was found there. Trying to scan the ol’ grey matter to recall names. At least 1 other also in GA. Odd coincidence? Or a serial with a Flying J fuel points reward card? Scary!

i think its because there is so much traffic in and out of there that is headed to far away places, plus there are a lot of drugs and prostitution at such places, paired with they are open 24 hours.

Last edited:

Parents of young woman missing in north Georgia still fighting hard to find her​

ATLANTA — It’s been almost three years since they’ve seen her beautiful smile.

The parents of Keeslyn Roberts told me they’re fighting harder than ever to find her.

“We’ve got to have closure,” said her father, Eric Roberts. “One way or the other. Whatever the outcome is, we’ve got to have closure for our sanity.”

They’ve increased the reward in their daughter’s case to $50,000.

Almost all of that will come out of the family’s own pockets if someone out there can help solve the case.

“I wish somebody would come forward. Somebody knows something,” said Roberts. “We want the truth.”

They want the truth about what happened to Keeslyn Roberts in January 2020, when she vanished from a truck stop in Gordon County.

OCT 15, 2022
It’s been almost three years since they’ve seen her beautiful smile.

The parents of Keeslyn Roberts told Channel 2 Action News they’re fighting harder than ever to find her.

“We’ve got to have closure,” said her father, Eric Roberts. “One way or the other. Whatever the outcome is, we’ve got to have closure for our sanity.”

They’ve increased the reward in their daughter’s case to $50,000.

[...]

Only her car and some clothes were found. Her father told us he believes she’s no longer alive.

“Just a total nightmare,” said her mother, Shannon Roberts. “We’ve not changed her room. Her room is still the same.”

The family also started a Facebook page dedicated to her case, and brought in private investigators that Roberts’ parents say are providing leads to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

[...]

The GBI is now leading the investigation. Investigators ask anyone with information to call 1-800-597-TIPS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back