Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, why hasn’t a reporter asked if the unidentified bodies have had their dna extracted?! Hart seems to allude that they “may not have enough fragments to make a determination.” Why?! Why is that question not known yet?! It can’t be too old because Parabon just solved a murder from human remains that was outside after 51 years! It can not be that there isn’t enough genetic material...or they wouldn’t know the sex or approximate age of the deceased.

So many questions...one day the news states that NY will not allow testing methods like Parabon to assist with this case. Another day they are using these testing methods?!

There hasn't been any progress in thisinvestigation that I've seen or heard about, and it's atrocious!!

They should use all resources available with all those victims.
I haven't really followed due to no progress, but did that dodgy police guy interfere with any evidence? Also read they identified one victim some time ago but never released it?

Here's the WS forum for LISK-discussions;
Long Island Serial Killer

With all the discussion about the tapes, and the SCPD's argument that they needed to keep the tapes confidential to further the investigation,
Does anybody know if there is a specific SCPD investigator assigned to the case?
Is there somebody at SCPD you can speak to if you have information that you believe is relevant?
What is their name?

If there is not a specific investigator assigned and actively working the case, then I have to believe all the SCPD's arguments to Judge Berland about the ongoing investigation is just nonsense.

With all the discussion about the tapes, and the SCPD's argument that they needed to keep the tapes confidential to further the investigation,
Does anybody know if there is a specific SCPD investigator assigned to the case?
Is there somebody at SCPD you can speak to if you have information that you believe is relevant?
What is their name?

If there is not a specific investigator assigned and actively working the case, then I have to believe all the SCPD's arguments to Judge Berland about the ongoing investigation is just nonsense.
I forget his name but it a short Italian name stating with P. The gal Leeann told the detective that Lindsay Henry is a suspect to which he called Henry and told him so

https://govsalaries.com/portela-patrick-m-34248941
Patrick Portela M Overview

Patrick Portela M in 2018 was employed in Suffolk County and had annual salary of $217,969 according to public records. This salary is 148 percent higher than average and 207 percent higher than median salary in Suffolk County.

At least nobody can say that Portela is underpaid! How much is base pay, and how much is overtime? To make so much more than average he would have to work a lot of extra hours. I know he has spent a lot of time preparing for Judge Berland's court to fight the release of the 911 tapes.

What are the positive results of his efforts?

Does Portela read this forum regularly?

Just watched a news reporter ask SCPD Geraldine Hart about the reasoning the 911 calls from Shannan Gilbert have not been released. Hart states that SCPD isn’t allowed by law! That’s because SCPD (according to a judge denying the release of the calls) doesn’t want them released stating it will hinder their investigation.
Please, please, please somebody! I’m going to lose my mind with the absolute craziness of this case!
James burke the chief of police was promoted by da thomas spota whom knew of burkes previous involvment with prostitutes and maybe prostitution rings. so Burkes involvment with the gilgo beach murders would stain the reputation of many high ranking officials. Long Island Serial Killer LISK The Long Island Serial Killer

James burke the chief of police was promoted by da thomas spota whom knew of burkes previous involvment with prostitutes and maybe prostitution rings. so Burkes involvment with the gilgo beach murders would stain the reputation of many high ranking officials. Long Island Serial Killer LISK The Long Island Serial Killer
I understand Why they don’t want to release the calls. My point was that Hart states “they don’t have authority to release the calls” however, they (SCPD) have requested that the calls not be released! So that is a lie! They Can release the calls.

What is even funnier is Spota and McPartland are appealing based on the idea James Hickey is a LIAR. I couldn't agree more. When I read that it is always good for a laugh- lolololololol

I guess Hickey must have matured into a liar because he wasn't a liar when he testified at my former son in law's trial. I guess those three cops who came into the courtroom and heard him testify were shocked when they heard their former sergeant Hickey lie on the stand. He chased them down and reamed them out. Dickie Dormer followed with a threat to keep their mouths shut.

YES TOM SPOTA JAMES HICKEY IS A LIAR and there is no one better than you that knows that!

Save your money with the appeal and use the Dean Skelos Corona Virus con job to stay out of jail.
Question is there a Gregory Hickey related to James or close relation of any way!

As mentioned Lindsay Henry is a suspect and has a violent corrupt past. He is also heavily connected to both Oak Beach and The Town Of Babylon.
He is the son of a former Suffolk County district attorney and the brother of a Suffolk District Court judge.

One thing has become crystal to me the more and more I read and hear about this case which is that there MUST be at least one person on the inside, but on the PERIPHERY who is not a sociopath, psychopath, sadist or who is not wholly concerned with being fired or humiliated by the media that possesses the strength of character to admit to what they know. At least one person must be having physical symptoms of stress from the secret they hold or persons they are protecting that has them feeling guilt, anxiety and a need to relieve themselves from their burden. There is simply way too much passing of the buck/ hot potato vibes going on. Nobody wants to deal with it because they don’t want the repercussions. The most perverted thing about this case is not even the nefarious acts of the johns and pimps but the perversion of justice which permeates every aspect of this so-called “investigation.”

One thing has become crystal to me the more and more I read and hear about this case which is that there MUST be at least one person on the inside, but on the PERIPHERY who is not a sociopath, psychopath, sadist or who is not wholly concerned with being fired or humiliated by the media that possesses the strength of character to admit to what they know. At least one person must be having physical symptoms of stress from the secret they hold or persons they are protecting that has them feeling guilt, anxiety and a need to relieve themselves from their burden. There is simply way too much passing of the buck/ hot potato vibes going on. Nobody wants to deal with it because they don’t want the repercussions. The most perverted thing about this case is not even the nefarious acts of the johns and pimps but the perversion of justice which permeates every aspect of this so-called “investigation.”

Honestly I would like to think that to but no. Those that do have a good nature have been outspoken, Rob Trotta for instance holds nothing back. However you think someone directly involved that has benefited from decades of corruption and has hefty salaries and pensions is going to risk all of that? Your mistaken especially here on Long Island will people will eat their children if given the opportunity.
The amount of people that benefit from government jobs, law enforcement jobs or possible high level business contracts connected to politicians and the people that work under them could probably be traced back to at least 50% of the island. Our number one and two problems are corruption and the opioid epidemic. Both go hand to hand, we were shown that in October 2020 when William Spencer was arrested. Google and you’ll learn more. Something tells me he is more connected to not only Burke, Spota, Bissett and many others but possibly LISK as a whole.

Honestly I would like to think that to but no. Those that do have a good nature have been outspoken, Rob Trotta for instance holds nothing back. However you think someone directly involved that has benefited from decades of corruption and has hefty salaries and pensions is going to risk all of that? Your mistaken especially here on Long Island will people will eat their children if given the opportunity.
The amount of people that benefit from government jobs, law enforcement jobs or possible high level business contracts connected to politicians and the people that work under them could probably be traced back to at least 50% of the island. Our number one and two problems are corruption and the opioid epidemic. Both go hand to hand, we were shown that in October 2020 when William Spencer was arrested. Google and you’ll learn more. Something tells me he is more connected to not only Burke, Spota, Bissett and many others but possibly LISK as a whole.
With all due respect I agree with everything you have said but I am a lot more in the know than you would imagine. I have dedicated years of my life to following this and researching it and it hits home for me on many, many levels. I take the entirety of the LISK case and all its branches very personally. And I hear you, I do not believe in fairy tales, which is why I caps keyed the words ON THE PERIPHERY because I don’t feel the truth will ever be spoken by anyone directly involved unless they are directly caught and literally cannot deny it at all. Let me be more clear, I’m well aware that too many people would not risk their salaries, pensions, families and own necks to speak out. But I feel there is at least one someone on the periphery (by that I was referring to someone who is not LE, not in polytricks) that is probably experiencing intense gut-wrenching stress and inner conflict from keeping quiet.

Last edited:
With all due respect I agree with everything you have said but I am a lot more in the know than you would imagine. I have dedicated years of my life to following this and researching it and it hits home for me on many, many levels. I take the entirety of the LISK case and all its branches very personally. And I hear you, I do not believe in fairy tales, which is why I caps keyed the words ON THE PERIPHERY because I don’t feel the truth will ever be spoken by anyone directly involved unless they are directly caught and literally cannot deny it at all. Let me be more clear, I’m well aware that too many people would not risk their salaries, pensions, families and own necks to speak out. But I feel there is at least one someone on the periphery (by that I was referring to someone who is not LE, not in polytricks) that is probably experiencing intense gut-wrenching stress and inner conflict from keeping quiet.

If this hits home and you are also from Long Island then you should understand the severity of how deep this rabbit hole goes. I will tell you that SCPD officials know this and realize when this case if it ever is solved will destroy finally the fabrications of reality of many Long Islanders if not all. If COVID was bad, ha you ain’t seen nothing.
Anyone who thinks the deaths related to Aquarium in Riverhead were suicides or the third fell of a docked boat in the middle of the night and drowned are suckers. There is a reason Bissett name was thrown around so early in the investigation. It wasn’t a coincidence. If you look how many weird deaths happened between 2011-2013 related to LISK it is strange. The same with many suspects, witnesses, family members or friends moving away from the area, having run ins with the law, drugs or prison sentences it becomes a massive rabbit hole. Charles Manson said in 1970 ‘a lie grows big no one could believe it’. I believe Hitler said something similar.
Trust me I would want nothing more than to see the empire of corruption on Long Island crumble and many starting risking things but sadly that will not happen. Like I stated Robert Trotta is the closest thing we have to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288