Unraveled podcast.

The LISK podcast is 100x better IMO. There haven’t been too many new revelations with unraveled and there is a lot more Hollywood sensationalism involved but look who the hosts are. Having Chris Loeb as your first episode and someone you glorify doesn’t help in anyway. I won’t get to in depth on him here.
Not many new things have been aired and they are just rehashing things learned over the years and the show comes off more at an angle of how corrupt SCPD is (which is good) but we need more LISK.
However there are a few more episodes left and I’m hoping at least one thing is revealed we never heard before.

The new episode released today is interesting in the fact that Bellone, Hart and Sini all agreed to speak. As if a PR tactic to distance themself from both Spota and Burke. Bellone going as far as calling Burke a ‘sociopath’. As I stated previously this particular show is more about corruption in Suffolk County which is much needed but it was more sensational than anything else. The ads give it away themselves especially the one with Alexis reading the Ad it makes me cringe and want to tell her to get another Botox treatment or mimosa.

Great posts 516! What's your take on Bittrolff? I for one think he was framed. I think it would be worth something if someone would try and get an interview with this guy.

I believe the Season 2 of LISK podcast has been in contact with his wife, son and Bitroff himself. If he can get them to speak it would be amazing. Supposedly they all stand by his innocence of the murders he is locked up for. Which if you were his wife and he admitted to sleeping with these women when you were engaged back then don’t you think you would distance from him as fast as possible? Also these women were hookers, it isn’t uncommon to see 5, 6, 7 or more men a day. According to the DNA that was all that can be tied to him there were several sources of DNA, so is it that he saw the women when multiple men did that do OR he was at a sex party where they slept with multiple men. If bitroff is connected he was framed but I feel like there is more connection to Bissett then Bitroff.
While Bitroff did live close to the Manorville location of bodies connected to Gilgo you all need to understand how vast and desolate the Pine Barrens of Long Island are. Especially where LI is the most overpopulated demographic in the states it is rare to have such a place. A murderer of course think it would be a great location to dump a body and I’m sure more remains lay in those woods somewhere today.

Thank you for your response. I would absolutely run the other way, but that's me. When did Bittrolff admit to having sex with these women? Was it at his trial? I've never been able to find anything on that. There was some discussion on the DNA lab botching the samples as well, I'll see if I can find that article. As for Bissett, yes I agree. Many are disregarding him but from what I've read here on the boards there's a lot of was it murder or suicide as well as he offed himself right after Shannan's remains were found and that she was in his cellphone contacts. Again these are all things that have come up in the boards, not to sure on the credibility.

Thank you for your response. I would absolutely run the other way, but that's me. When did Bittrolff admit to having sex with these women? Was it at his trial? I've never been able to find anything on that. There was some discussion on the DNA lab botching the samples as well, I'll see if I can find that article. As for Bissett, yes I agree. Many are disregarding him but from what I've read here on the boards there's a lot of was it murder or suicide as well as he offed himself right after Shannan's remains were found and that she was in his cellphone contacts. Again these are all things that have come up in the boards, not to sure on the credibility.

not the Gb4 the women he was charged for

I have not been able to find much information on Bittrolff. Of course in the cesspool of corruption here on Long Island, we do not get much real journalism. It would be great to see an in depth documentary about Bittrolff. If anyone has any suggested material for me to check out, please let me know. Thanks!

I have not been able to find much information on Bittrolff. Of course in the cesspool of corruption here on Long Island, we do not get much real journalism. It would be great to see an in depth documentary about Bittrolff. If anyone has any suggested material for me to check out, please let me know. Thanks!
I wholeheartedly agree! Lets see what he has to say right?

I wholeheartedly agree! Lets see what he has to say right?
I feel that he is probably being silenced and threatened. I'm sure his life could get a lot worse if he is innocent and speaks out about any corruption he knows about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back