Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, so far Bakersfield LE have said that they’re focusing on the year before the disappearance, but they have not specifically said that it’s because there’s no confirmed sightings of the boys during that time. It could also be because they’re trying to establish a pattern of behaviour and/or abuse (ie. if a doctor at a walk-in clinic examined them and there were bruises, or someone saw them hit their kids at the mall, that kind of thing). Either way, I think it’s safe to infer that there is some strong evidence to suggest that the APs are either straight up lying or there was neglect or abuse. MOO.
Good point. CPS would have checked medical and dental records for all the children at the start of their investigation. Maybe they discovered something that needed further investigating, such as a lack of records for the boys. For example, maybe some children had an annual physical or dental check up on time, but Orson and Orrin did not.

Or, maybe one of the boys had an ongoing or current condition and there were no follow up visits. Or maybe the parent's recollection of visits doesn't match up with the medical records. There are so many possibilities.

And yes, any signs of abuse or neglect, or injuries that required medical attention but there is no record of any treatment.

Why go through the trouble to adopt the kids just to kill them?
IF the boys are deceased, it may not have been a premeditated act. It could have been the result of discipline gone way too far by one or both of the parents, and/or some other tragic accident occurred due to parental negligence/abuse, and subsequent panicked coverup ensued- destroy evidence; conceal, dispose of bodies.

If either of the above scenarios is what happened to the boys, why report them missing you might ask? Well, it’s been speculated that the reason O & O were reported missing by the AP on 12/21/20, was because the boys had to be produced for some reason i.e., Christmas and family wanted to see them, Social Services visit coming up, etc...

IMHOO

Last edited:
Tonight at 10 PM EASTERN we are honored to have Mr. Nick Hill, President and CEO of the Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Hill will discuss the case of missing Orrin and Orson West. Then our very own Ping the Router joins us as our special correspondent in Australia reporting on the wild case of missing scammer Melissa Craddick.
Click here 10 pm Eastern for Websleuths YouTube LIVE

Attachments

• Image 40(39).png
    Image 40(39).png
    430.5 KB · Views: 10
To be fair, so far Bakersfield LE have said that they’re focusing on the year before the disappearance, but they have not specifically said that it’s because there’s no confirmed sightings of the boys during that time. It could also be because they’re trying to establish a pattern of behaviour and/or abuse (ie. if a doctor at a walk-in clinic examined them and there were bruises, or someone saw them hit their kids at the mall, that kind of thing). Either way, I think it’s safe to infer that there is some strong evidence to suggest that the APs are either straight up lying or there was neglect or abuse. MOO.
Agreed. Also for example in some cases of neglected or abused kids there have been lies about their whereabouts, injuries or illnesses. In a recent case of child starvation, first responders asked the mom if the child had cancer. In other cases parents claimed an illness where none exisited. For normal people if you see an abused or starved kid, you might assume a terrible illness or car accident. Those kinds of interactions or any kind of report regarding the condition of the children or the reported condition of the children or how they were treated or disciplined could be informative.

Yes well actually THREE BROTHERS went missing together. Referring to the Skelton Brothers from Morenci, MI. Cold case now, still missing, father in prison & still not talking after 11 yrs. so sad!!
UGH..yes.. not too far from me.
I check for updates often.
He just will not talk after all this time.

For me, this case points in only one direction. LE have not since almost the beginning, treated this as an abduction. They have video. We’ve all seen that video. Had a vehicle been identified in the area of the CC home, some description would have been released regardless how vague. That didn’t happen. Now we have the BPD taking over and asking for anyone that had any interaction with the boys over the course of the last year to come forward. This isn’t rocket science.

As others have stated, it’s possible the boys “disappeared” at different times. It’s also possible they disappeared the same day. In my mind there are three possible reasons these boys are missing:
1) An accident that took both of them and this “abduction/missing” business is a cover-up,
2) They were abused/neglected to death,
3) They were sold either to a loving family or some not so loving criminals.

The thought that these little ones could have been missing many months before this charade began, tells me there are others, other that the AP that know something and are complicit in a cover-up.

Regardless which scenario, only two people are responsible for whatever happened. They know and I sincerely hope the day is coming when they will be held accountable.

JMHO

I remember reading the probable cause affidavit in the Gannon Stauch case. I knew Letecia was a nut case, but I never could have imagined most of what was spelled out in that affidavit. Can't help thinking it will be similar in this case :(

Maybe they didn’t kill the boys. Maybe they sold them.
MOO
Not targeting your post, just musing out loud because it's so unfathomable.

Sold them to who? How would they connect with someone who buys children? What was the end game plan? Sooner or later someone was going to ask about the boys, what would the explanation be? The same questions also apply if they killed the boys and disposed of their bodies. I guess they always think they will get away with it.

This has really got me thinking... if I had seen a family with 6 children in tow at some point in the past year I would likely have remembered it...Unfortunately with Covid the chances of them all being out and about may be a lot slimmer but I truly hope someone out there has a memory - even if previously they thought there was nothing in it to report - and calls it in. Praying for these sweet boys to be brought home.

Has it been confirmed that the boys were legally adopted? Or did the parents just say that they had adopted them?
They said during their interview that they were adopted so I would think there is documentation to back that up. It was reported in MSM they were adopted in April 2019. So unless it was a fraudulent adoption, I'm assuming they were legally adopted.

This has really got me thinking... if I had seen a family with 6 children in tow at some point in the past year I would likely have remembered it...Unfortunately with Covid the chances of them all being out and about may be a lot slimmer but I truly hope someone out there has a memory - even if previously they thought there was nothing in it to report - and calls it in. Praying for these sweet boys to be brought home.
Yeah, that's the problem. The dad said they had been staying inside because of the pandemic. I'm assuming the boys were not seen on the store security cameras on the 19th when the parents claimed to take them shopping.

Yeah, that's the problem. The dad said they had been staying inside because of the pandemic. I'm assuming the boys were not seen on the store security cameras on the 19th when the parents claimed to take them shopping.
I speculate we are now going to witness a rapid unraveling of the original story provided. Fasten your seatbelts, stuff is about to get real...

amateur opinion and speculation

Why go through the trouble to adopt the kids just to kill them?
As foster kids the parents would receive a check each month. Just a thought here but I can't figure out the motive to adopt. Maybe something happened to the boys, they moved and started the story of adoption? I don't know really. I figured that this case would be solved by this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge