AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

The location has been changed to 'Artesia, Arizona', and NCMEC have released an image of her sweater and what looks like it may be a black robe.
Death-Investigation-2-03-04.jpg

6c114f0b08913b8b0e546a9b69f3efc7.jpg

(Via Graham County Sheriff’s Office seeks help identifying body found near Safford)

I wish the picture gave a better idea of the material of the black piece. Is it soft like a bathrobe? Or more like a Halloween type tunic? Are the strings attached to the sleeves or is it just a bad angle of a robe with a tie belt?

I wish the picture gave a better idea of the material of the black piece. Is it soft like a bathrobe? Or more like a Halloween type tunic? Are the strings attached to the sleeves or is it just a bad angle of a robe with a tie belt?

No clue, I went onto the website that Victoria listed didn't include the black piece of clothing so I don't know if they took it down or...?

Looks like it has a hook for hanging on the right-side of the hood. But still not sure what kind of garment it is.

Don't think she fits, I took a look at her instagram and her personality does not fit the "alt" personality that this UID has

You do have a point to be fair. Perhaps she had attended a Halloween party? An early one
In addition to Halloween, Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, celebrations and parades are big in AZ. Typically celebrated Oct 31 through Nov 2, but some towns start celebrations a week or so before. She might not be into the alt/goth style, both the sweater and robe could be costumes for the season.

What about Laci Lapine?
I don't think she is in Namus but is in NCMEC.
Here's her Missing Poster:
Have you seen this child? Laci Lapine

If I found her SoundCloud, she follows/listens to Lil Peep, which is popular amongst "alt" teens
The medical examiner adjusted the age range for the UID down to 13 to 15 years. Laci is 17, so she’s a bit too old.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back