FL FL - Ronald Lamont Boykin, 6 weeks, taken by woman posing as a Nurse, Miami, 6 June 1967

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP59934
Ronald Lamont Boykin

Male, Black / African American
Hair Color Sandy
Eye Color Brown

Date of Last Contact June 6, 1967
Missing From Miami, Florida
Missing Age< 1 Year
Current Age 52 Years

Accessories
Pink baby blanket

Clothing
Blue baby onesie

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactJune 6, 1967
NamUs Case CreatedSeptember 9, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Miami, Florida 33147
Miami-Dade County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ronald L. Boykin was 6 weeks-old when he was taken from his family residence on June 6, 1967.The child was taken by a young black female posing as a nurse. She informed the baby’s mother that she would return after taking the baby for his immunizations shots at the hospital; the woman never returned with the child. She was last seen entering a vehicle, driven by a black male. No ransom demand was ever made and the family never saw or heard from the child or the subjects again. The female posing as a nurse was a black female, in her early 20's. She was wearing a yellow dress, black T-strap shoes, and carrying a black purse. The person waiting in the vehicle to drive the nurse and child away is a black male in his early 40's, wearing a gray shirt.

Transportation
1964 Buick
Style Sedan
Color Silver and Black
Comments: Vehicle was described as a 1964 Buick Sedan, Silver in color

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

This case reminds me a lot to this other kidnapping: Raymond Lamar Green Jr. – The Charley Project
I wonder if there was an organized group which trafficked with babies.
It's strange that they knew Boykins' telephone number... Was it in the telephone directory? Or maybe someone in the hospital gave that information to other persons?

Last edited:
This case reminds me a lot to this other kidnapping: Raymond Lamar Green Jr. – The Charley Project
I wonder if there was an organized group which trafficked with babies.
It's strange that they knew Boykins' telephone number... Was it in the telephone directory? Or maybe someone in the hospital gave that information to other persons?

As recently as the 1990's, the local paper where we lived ran birth announcements, reading John & Jane Doe of Main Street, a boy, 9:15 Pm Thursday, March 4.

I had to fill out a form stating NO NEWSPAPER ANNOUNCEMENT of my son's birth in 1994.

The information could have come from a newspaper, Welcome Wagon, another patient at the obstetrics practice.

I hope that Mr. Boykin becomes curious about his genealogy & sends off to one of the companies. Also hope he was raised by people who did care very much for him & worked to provide a safe & healthy home for a growing boy!

jmho ymmv lrr

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998