• Missing Since 09/20/2001
  • Missing From Wilmington, North Carolina
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Date of Birth 03/17/1959 (61)
  • Age 42 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'9, 110 - 130 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Bradshaw is HIV-positive. She is also addicted to drugs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bradshaw has a surgical scar on her left breast. Her molars have been removed. Bradshaw may use the alias name Denise Williams.
Details of Disappearance
Bradshaw was last seen late on the day of September 20, 2001. Her daughter dropped her off at her residence on Red Cross Street in Wilmington, North Carolina. Later she was seen talking to someone in a vehicle, described as a Cadillac-type car that was either all white or blue with a white top, that was idling in the middle of the street. She has never been heard from again.

Authorities received information that Bradshaw was taken to a residence in New Hanover County and murdered after her disappearance. Her body was supposedly burned in a nearby fire pit and what was left was dumped into Cape Fear River. This information has not been confirmed.

Bradshaw's case remains unsolved.

Pamela Bradshaw - North Carolina Missing Person Directory

Circumstances: The M/P was last seen getting into a car on Red Cross St. in downtown Wilmington in September, 2000. Information obtained in 2010 indicates that the victim was picked up and taken to a residence in New Hanover County and killed. According to witnesses the unidenified B/F that was killed was dragged outside to a nearby fire pit and burned. The body was later moved and possibly dumped in the Cape Fear River. Evidence suggests that the victim of this murder was indeed Bradshaw, but conclusive proof is non-existent.

Woman missing for nine years, family looks for answers

WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Almost nine years ago, a Wilmington woman disappeared from the area after last being seen dropping her daughter off at home.

According to authorities, 47-year-old Pamela Bradshaw was last seen Sept. 20, 2001 on Red Cross Street in Wilmington. She was seen talking to someone in a white vehicle that was idling in the middle of the street. She has never been heard from again.

There are few details available in Bradshaw's case, but officials know she is HIV positive and most likely hasn't received medical treatment.

Bradshaw's family came to the Wilmington area Monday in hopes of reopening her case to find answers in her disappearance.

"Its hard. You try to move on with your daily life because you have a husband, you have kids, and I try to keep it in the forefront so much, but its there," said Bradshaw's daughter, Nicky Allder.

For nearly 8 years, a woman’s disappearance in Wilmington in 2000 was a missing person’s case until investigators received a tip that changed everything.

However, that tip wasn’t quite enough, because what happened to Pamela Bradshaw remains unsolved.

“She was just the life of every party you know, just happy and friendly,” Bradshaw’s daughter Nicky Allder said. “She was the best person. If she had one dollar, and I’ve told plenty of people this… If she had one dollar, she’s gonna give you 99 cents of that. I mean great energy, bubbly, you know… you wouldn’t think with someone you know using drugs, but that if you ask people about her, that’s what they remember is just always happy and friendly and would do anything for anybody.”

She had watched our daughter for us,” Allder said. “We went to dinner, came back and she was supposed to spend the night, but I took her back home.”

When Allder dropped her mom off where she was living at the time near Red Cross and 5th Street in Wilmington, it was the last time she ever saw her.

When asked about the moment she got a weird feeling about not hearing from Bradshaw, Allder said, “That night, because she was on a routine where everyday she had to call me every hour on the hour, so I knew that she was fine.”

Allder says she called her over and over again.

“She didn’t have like a cell phone or anything like that, but she did live with a man… Mr. Williams, so I would call his residence,” Allder said.

“All he stated was that when I left, she went back out and he seen a white car with a blue soft top,” Allder said. “She got in and that was that.”

Detective Kevin Whitley with the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office says Bradshaw was reported missing to Wilmington Police on May 31st, 2001. However, the case became a homicide in 2008.

“A tip came in from anonymous caller that provided information that they believe Pamela Bradshaw was actually taken by individuals to a house in the county in the Murrayville area and that she was killed and her body was disposed of,” Whitley said.

Allder reflects on the moment saying, “It was like being hit with a sledge hammer. It really changed everything.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back