UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we brace for the worst, I imagine LE's focus (and ours) will switch to the perp now if they have found Sarah. In some ways, trying to find any trace of Sarah on CCTV seemed so difficult, but with suspicious POI's popping up on camera, I feel we can now corroborate more easily if we know where Sarah was eventually found. Doesn't take away from the hideousness of the situation.

Updates on missing Sarah Everard as as new crime scene cordoned off

This article has been updated with the following...

"It is on this road that the new crime scene has been put up, with police tape running around a block of flats, Poynders Court. There is a heavy police presence and vans are at the scene.

Police in overalls can be seen going into the building, but the Met have yet to confirm anything around the new activity.
"
So LE is looking inside the Poynder Court flats

Extremely, plus all the flats in hearing distance

Wouldn't have taken very long at all, if someone had been following her while she was on the phone, then quickly waited for her to reach that area and quick run up at her and drag her in. It could have been so quick she herself might not have known what was happening and not screamed, or screamed loudly.

Updates on missing Sarah Everard as as new crime scene cordoned off

This article has been updated with the following...

"It is on this road that the new crime scene has been put up, with police tape running around a block of flats, Poynders Court. There is a heavy police presence and vans are at the scene.

Police in overalls can be seen going into the building, but the Met have yet to confirm anything around the new activity.
"

Interesting that this quotes ‘going into the building’ which would imply that there is evidence inside too. As opposed to a perp who doesn’t live there using the garages / bins to dispose of evidence.

As others have said, it’s a large block of flats. I’m amazed nobody heard or saw anything. Or nothing that’s been reported yet at least.

In America they teach: run hide fight, in that order. Never ever comply. I guess it’s not easy in practice.

she likes her jogging and that's one good skill to have being able to run from danger and is probably in a better situation then a female wh0 is just returning home from a night club but I guess even having these skills you can still be in danger at anytime

I don’t think it’s the time or place to be talking lockdown ‘rules’.

I don’t, on the whole, condone breaking them, but as many people have discussed in previous threads relating to this case, prolonged and regular lockdowns have caused untold distress to people. It’s naive to assume that people have stuck to the rules 100%. And we shouldn’t be judging people for that. This is a human crisis as well as a health crisis.

I have many friends of Sarah’s age, in UK cities, who are regularly meeting up with friends and partners. They’re mostly working from home, healthy, isolated and taking a calculated risk when seeing others. They’re minimising shopping trips, not using public transport, not seeing anyone vulnerable or elderly etc, but seeing a friend for a bottle of wine and seeing a boyfriend would be perceived as totally normal.

Really hoping for the best here, but fearing the worst.

Large blocks of flats have large numbers of people within them, many of whom will be awake at all hours of the night. I’m trying to think through the possibilities. :(

https://twitter.com/SkyAndyHughes/status/1369333213093564416

BREAKING: Police investigation into missing Sarah Everard has focussed on a block of flats on Poynders Road in Tulse Hill, which was the last street she was spotted on CCTV last Wednesday. Several officers in plastic body suits on scene.

Video of scene

Just goes to show how by day even the area around the estates looks pleasant and not necessarily dodgy to walk through alone, especially considering how busy the road is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong