UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she had planned to go there and turned the phone off deliberately after that call so to avoid location tracking. If the phone had gone dead mid call her BF would be trying to call her and locate her.

It's got to be something pretty major as it looks like they've close both roads (Poynders Road being the London south circular) and parked all over the street to do so. This aint a covert operation!

I've followed a good few cases over the years as you know Cags, but closing such a major road for a flats search is...odd. It doesn't seem like she is there now and I'm confused why the road needs to be closed off?

This is logistically challenging though. How to do you grab and subdue a person at the same time as turning off their phone? Perhaps by taking the phone first, making it seem like a mugging, but this suggests a certain amount of planning.

My brain has snagged from the start on the issue of the phone - it’s just too much of a coincidence that it blinked out right after her call finished and right after the last recorded sighting.
Couldn't you just throw the phone down the drain?

Sorry, it's hardly sneaking around.
None of us are beholden to friends.
I sometimes manually switch my phone off if I want peace and quiet or don't want to be contacted.
NOT saying this did or didn't happen with SE.

JMO

When I said sneaking around I just think it is unlikely that she planned a secret rendezvous at this spot. Obviously could be wrong, but in my gut I just dont feel that is what happened.

Attachments

• 9754BF94-AFD6-4AA9-B94F-FD8C0620CD5E.jpeg
    9754BF94-AFD6-4AA9-B94F-FD8C0620CD5E.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 9126F431-2F8A-427A-B78B-77E67CDAA868.jpeg
    9126F431-2F8A-427A-B78B-77E67CDAA868.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 261
Hate to suggest it as I don't think it's likely , another partner? She started a new job recently, does anyone she works with live there? Might be something Police looked into.

This is what I am wondering - if they have ided another social link via digital and network records.

I've followed a good few cases over the years as you know Cags, but closing such a major road for a flats search is...odd. It doesn't seem like she is there now and I'm confused why the road needs to be closed off?

Could it be to stop drivers slowing down to take a look?

It irritates me so much when I see "Her family and friends released a plea for her return, saying: 'Sarah, we are here for whenever you are ready'"

Everything about their journalism makes my stomach turn. It suggests she may have done this before, or that they know something that she may have done, or all manner of things.

You do NOT say that to the press (unless they are stretching what was said) unless you are hinting at her going quiet on purpose.

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day as new CCTV footage shows no sign of her | Daily Mail Online

EDIT : Please mods delete this (or I can too) if i'm not allowed to be P'd off with a tabloid newspaper.

They do this for every "missing" person.

Appeal Search - Missing People

Click on any image there, and they will all say the same thing.

This isn't the press. No one will ever know what someone else is going through.

I think the Police would have been all over these kind of details when talking to him though and if they suspected it ended unusually would have been much more concentrated on their activities to the location the dead phone last pinged.

We've also never been told whether the phone signed off from the network - or simply never pinged the network again.

I know, it's quite unusual really. There have been so many reported searches but this feels different. Great to see you by the way - but as always, shame about the circumstances :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa