Found Deceased PA - Olivia Zane, 23 - North Oakland, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County - 2 March 2021 ***Endangered***

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
- Endangered -

- North Oakland,
Pittsburgh,
Allegheny County,
Pennsylvania -

- Tuesday, 2 March 2021 -

Olivia Zane, 23
5' 5" :: 165 Lbs.
Brown Eyes
Brown Hair

olivia-zane-1614819067.jpg

Pittsburgh,
Allegheny County,
is in South-Western, PA.
Day Two

1)) WTAE News:
Pittsburgh police searching for missing 23-year-old woman from North Oakland

2)) Hypothermia Article:
Hypothermia

3)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Olivia Zane, 23 - Missing - PA - Google Search

4)) PA Missing & Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

5)) Some-Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
Missing Persons Discussion
= Trademark
ATL = Attempt to Locate

BOLO = [BOWL' low] = Be On the Look-Out
Hypothermia = Loss of Body Heat
K-9 = Canine = Certified Search Dog
LE = Law Enforcement
LKL = Last Known Location
MEPA = Missing Endangered Person Advisory
MSM = Main-Stream Media
SAR = Search and Rescue / Recovery

[Contribution # 7908
Thread # 561315]

According to the law:Missing endangered person means a person with a developmental disability as defined in RCW 71A.10.020(4) or a vulnerable adult as defined in RCW 74.34.020(17), believed to be in danger because of age, health, mental or physical disability, in combination with environmental or weather conditions, or is believed to be unable to return to safety without assistance. (It is bitterly cold these past two nights. The wind has been brutal. I pray she is all right. )

According to the law:Missing endangered person means a person with a developmental disability as defined in RCW 71A.10.020(4) or a vulnerable adult as defined in RCW 74.34.020(17), believed to be in danger because of age, health, mental or physical disability, in combination with environmental or weather conditions, or is believed to be unable to return to safety without assistance. (It is bitterly cold these past two nights. The wind has been brutal. I pray she is all right. )

Thanks much, @castilloisno1, for the quick answer! Excellent info!

The info about taking a Lyft is a new detail I haven’t heard before. So at least we know her trip to Homestead was (relatively) planned. I wonder if the driver noticed anything off.

The info about taking a Lyft is a new detail I haven’t heard before. So at least we know her trip to Homestead was (relatively) planned. I wonder if the driver noticed anything off.
I'm not sure how planned a lyft ride needs to be, they can be called at the spur of the moment. I'd like to know if they had contact with the driver and exactly where she was dropped off? IMO

My youngest went to Carnegie-Mellon. There's a big shopping/dining area just across the river in Homestead where she could have been going. I'm not sure what Pennsylvania's distancing rules are but she could have been meeting somebody for dinner, or picking up something at Target, etc.

It's also not far from where Tonee Turner was last seen last year. Her belongings were found on the bridge you'd go over to get to the shopping etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back