Patsy... Patsy?... Bueller?

Reaction score
The Ramsey case is a cautionary tale for any parent. Talk to your children, communicate with your spouse, use hampers, spend the time at home being grateful for what you have. RIP baby girl. Patsys decisions man- The kids were at school for hours during the week, Patsy- why not pack for Disney then, the kids play in that GOD awful death trap of a basement? Goodwill all that clutter Patsy, it’s dangerous, your kids could get hurt down there. Yes, DO bathe your children! Let’s potty train rather than pull JB out of class to sing Christmas carols. There’s clear toileting issues and a lack of discipline and boundaries. Why is there poop everywhere????? Your oldest is clearly special needs and this is probably at the heart of the coverup and conspiracy of silence on the part of the pediatrician, the family and friends, the church, the community. What? Not my child! Why is Brad Millard et al sleeping in JBs bed during the summer? Get a freakin Air mattress for college boy guests patsy, boundaries! Why is Burke’s basketball coach some random guy referred by a guy who was painting a wall outside the dance studio. That sounds really dangerous- your son might be spending time with a creeper alone while you practice tap with JB! Decisions patsy! Patsy I’m sorry, I know you did your best. I’m sorry. I cannot imagine what you went through. I’m so sorry.

Biggest questions, and I have many, please weigh in- after returning home from the Walkers to gift Roxy the perfume, and saying hi and bye to the Stines gifting the goodies, did Patsy return home and leave the house again? Maybe to deliver the Fernies their gift on Xmas? Maybe to have an affair with a man from the racket club suggested by her x friend photographer. According to fiber evidence during the staging, PR still had her coat/ fleece jacket on hours after returning home- why is her jacket still on? Why is she gifting presents to people she already saw on Dec 23, when scarves were given to the men as presents. Why extra presents? Damage control presents? Loyalty presents? Don’t air our dirty laundry presents? Like the cupcakes to the Charlevoix police? Like the flowers to Linda Arndt? Why did Fleet call 911 at the kids party Dec 23? And days later he makes another hang up call after her body is found. Why won’t they say the unspeakable after all these years? They are ALL protecting their children from having to face this?

Yeah, so in some sources, Fleet watches John scream and discover the body in the basement from a distance down the hall, he yells while coming up the stairs, goes to the phone, punches a few numbers into the phone hangs up and says we need an ambulance and heads back towards the basement. It’s not in all accounts, but several state that he dials a few numbers and hangs up. Exact sources I don’t have them but Maybe Steve’s and Kolar’s. Maybe in Arndt’s original police report and the Schiller book. Seems like he knows you can dial 911 hang up and help comes regardless. Maybe just like dec 23.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back