Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Met police statement re indecent exposure talked of “two separate indecent exposure incidents” at MacDonalds. I suppose it could be one after another in the same visit but it’s not obvious.

A spokesperson for the force told The Sun: "On February 28 the Met created a crime report in relation to two separate indecent exposure incidents at a fast food restaurant in South London“

wayne-couzens-know-officer-arrested-23694346.amp
To add it was prob waist height, like a large garden box size, two men either side x
First time poster, but have been following these threads with interest. I’m the same age as SE and live in the same area so it’s an event that has really hit home...I can’t even fathom how her family and friends must be feeling. My heart goes out to them.

In response to your question though I was just reading an article in The Sun. could it have been this?

Depending on the state of her remains, it may well be impossible to confirm if she had been raped. I do hope though, that the person who killed her has made many mistakes in covering their tracks, and some DNA or material evidence from the site can be retrieved.

These abduction/murders of young women in this country has got to stop; and naturally the only way we are going to discourage thirsty men who want to brutalise our women, is to invest more money into the prison service, thereby removing the handcuffs that constrain sentences handed down.

I haven't no, there's been bags here and there removed over the last couple of days, nothing as large as this thing wrapped in black bags today (apart from cars and bike) x
Interesting, thank you for your efforts!

First time poster, but have been following these threads with interest. I’m the same age as SE and live in the same area so it’s an event that has really hit home...I can’t even fathom how her family and friends must be feeling. My heart goes out to them.

In response to your question though I was just reading an article in The Sun. could it have been this?

Attachments

• CC55F2E4-D2E5-4846-B286-0417C2218B8F.jpeg
    CC55F2E4-D2E5-4846-B286-0417C2218B8F.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 412

Sorry I cannot see anything, please repost xx

I am sure in one media report linked earlier today, it said which branch of MacDonalds it was. The wording was something like "the burger place at x location .....said xyz"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member