Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering. Is it possible CD and LV ‘s fingerprints have been discovered on duct tape used on JJ? Would that prompt the ex-parte? Wild guess and IMOO.

Hmm, but what would that change as to charges? Doesn't "prove" who killed, yet supports existing charges? MOO.

Ex-parte give criminal sentence potential to someone who contacts another and puts them on notice to not contact in any way.

II

Hmmmm.

The more I think of it, the more intrigued I am yet will wait with everyone here.

We'll see.

Meanwhile.... daily daily daily visits with LV and MM as usual per our local @RexburgSleuth insider.

Things are getting interesting. I wonder what's going on.

I thought JP was chuckling when the switch or whatever wasn't taking them into the Blockout room. Have I got the right descriptor for it? I was chuckling myself I must admit during that little episode.

I feel LV seems to think she's untouchable and hope that CD Rolls her under the bus.

A thought came to me the other day about LV. She had read some of his books a long time ago, now did she see exactly how many he had written? IMO she saw $$$$. Oh yes she did. The author, a famous author in her eyes, after all, LV had seen them all on Amazon. I COULD SEE THE GLINT IN HER EYES. She had to get to him and win him and his $$$$, that she fully expected him to have. Oh, what a lavish life she could have. JMO
BBM
Exactly !! A lavish life on a beach in Hawaii with her 2 dead children buried in her new husband's back yard and her brother falling over dead at the most convenient time.
I think she still thinks she is going to have that.
She is so delusional and fake, I hope she rots in there.

I am going to respectfully disagree with SR's assessment that it was the defense that filed these ex parte motions. I think the docket is pretty clear that it was the prosecutor and it would be a stretch that MM or JP would mimic his filing methods to make it appear that he filed instead of them. If we take a small portion of LV's docket as an example I will color code who filed what:

• 03/01/2021 Summary of Expected Expert Testimony

Comment
    Supplemental Expert Witness Disclosure RE: IRON WOOD (defense)

• 03/01/2021 Notice

Comment
    Notice of Service RE: Disclosure of Witnesses & Exhibits for Motion to Transfer Trial (defense)

• 03/02/2021 Motion

Comment
    VALLOW. Motion in Limine (prosecutor)

• 03/02/2021 Motion

Comment
    VALLOW. Motion in Limine (prosecutor)

• 03/02/2021 Motion

Comment
    VALLOW. Motion to Compel (prosecutor)

• 03/02/2021 Order

Comment
    RE: Motion to Compel (judge)

• 03/02/2021 Notice of Remote Hearing

Comment
    Amended and Redacted (judge)

• 03/03/2021 Response to Request for Discovery

Comment
    VALLOW. Response to Specific Request for Discovery (prosecutor)

• 03/04/2021 Miscellaneous

Comment
    2nd Notice of Service RE: Disclosure Exhibits For Motion to Transfer Trial (defense)

• 03/06/2021 Brief Filed

Comment
    VALLOW. Brief in Support of the State's Motion in Limine (prosecutor)
Then if we compare that to this recent filing I think its clear it was RW that filed:

03/11/2021 Motion

Comment
VALLOW. Motion for Ex Parte Protective Order

The rest of his analysis is very illuminating. Maybe it is autopsy reports or something else that he doesn't want the defendants to take copies of or discuss with other people (family members maybe)? Again, why it was filed ex parte is a huge mystery, I just think it has to be something game-changing. This is MOO

I was wondering how Scott came to the conclusion he did, concerning who filed the ex parte protective order. One thing I took note of, though, was instead of "ex parte" he said "emergency".

I nearly posted yesterday that my former understanding of "ex parte" more or less meant "emergency". I knew of the term from a child custody case my brother was involved in. He filed ex parte, and it was both from one side, and an emergency.

In further reading yesterday about ex parte, I did come across a site that said lawyers use "ex parte" interchangably with "emergency", though I do not see that in the various state's definition of ex parte on their websites.

However, this is another thing that can be thrown into the mix - that the motion was filed as an emergency request.

I d
Hmm, but what would that change as to charges? Doesn't "prove" who killed, yet supports existing charges? MOO.

Ex-parte give criminal sentence potential to someone who contacts another and puts them on notice to not contact in any way.

II

Hmmmm.

The more I think of it, the more intrigued I am yet will wait with everyone here.

We'll see.

Meanwhile.... daily daily daily visits with LV and MM as usual per our local @RexburgSleuth insider.[/QUOTE
I dont know any answers, and i have no legal background. I also had oral surgery today with accompanying meds...and my thoughts are a bit whacky . So maybe we have more evidence leading to more charges. Thank you for your thoughtful response.

II

Hmmmm.

We'll see.

Meanwhile.... daily daily daily visits with LV and MM as usual per our local @RexburgSleuth insider.
Will try my reply again. Thank you for your thoughtful response. Perhaps there is big evidence coming down. One can hope!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason’s not a legal one, rather Mean’s strong desire to please Lori and/or avoid a hissy fit.

Can someone tell us if one needs a marriage license before marrying in Hawaii? Would Hawaii honor one obtained in another state? There has to be something irregular here for this to have become a thing.

Can someone tell us if one needs a marriage license before marrying in Hawaii? Would Hawaii honor one obtained in another state? There has to be something irregular here for this to have become a thing.

As someone who was married in Hawaii, actually by the same person who married Lori and Chad, I am positive you need a marriage license before getting married. When me and my husband went to Hawaii to get married, I went a few days early to make sure everything was in place. My husband was flying in on Friday morning so that we could go to the court house to get our license Friday afternoon. Long story short, his flight did not get in until 10pm Friday night. We were advised we could not proceed with the wedding without the marriage license. Thank God one of the nice ladies at the court let us come to her house on Saturday morning so she could issue us a marriage license so we could proceed with the wedding on Sunday. MOO

I would think that the issue here is that either Chad or Lori, or both of them never provided the death certificates for their spouses in the time frame allowed. Which may void the legality of the marriage certificate. Or the fact that they think both kids were killed before she became Mrs. Daybell. She was still Mrs. Vallow when the crimes occurred. MOO

Haha good point. :oops: Sorry I’ll keep these to minimum posts.

I LOVE that you post! And it is "Cha Ching Cha Ching" for CD. Unless MM is just infatuated with LVD...wow, she must have something, if MM wants to go see her in jail this much.

When is MM going to be paid by the state? CD can't be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77