Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The possibility of him having a body in his car when he got home seems plausible..with the builder bag news...maybe once they knew who he was they checked cctv from his house and tracked it right through to near the deposition site...makes sense why they found her relatively quickly and why they may arrest his wife on suspicion of assisting ..even though she may not have.

I’m still in two minds over how clever / sloppy he has been in allegedly committing this crime.

As a police officer would he not be aware of TFL cameras? He has picked a busy street in central London.

I’m not sure about premeditation. I’m veering more towards escalating and opportunistic.

Where he very definitely was sloppy IMO was his alleged IE three days previously. On home turf (he used to work in Bromley) at a fast food restaurant where you’d know there’d be CCTV. With your car Reg plate on show. Twice! That’s a pretty bold / dumb move.

Maybe he expected nothing to come from the IE. I gather from MSM that nothing was done after the employees reported it. Will be interesting to see how they later connected it to him MOO

The possibility of him having a body in his car when he got home seems plausible..with the builder bag news...maybe once they knew who he was they checked cctv from his house and tracked it right through to near the deposition site...makes sense why they found her relatively quickly and why they may arrest his wife on suspicion of assisting ..even though she may not have.

I did think this but I dont think they would of bailed her - it is possible she lied about his whereabouts or delayed investigation.

I think he must have intended to come back and hide/bury the body. It does seem very odd to just leave it in a bag. His DNA could be on the bag too.

Especially if he had got home late that night because of what he'd done. He couldn't spend all night covering up his crime as that would seem suspicious to his wife. So he may have planned to do something more permanent later.
I wonder if he asked the wife for something from the house or help with moving something and that's why she was suspected of assisting him, she may not have known everything of course.

Hmm.

We know that something happened to her body. I think that was a deliberate attempt to prevent identification, destroy evidence, make Sarah easier to conceal. Rather than being out in the elements.

So it depends on what happened, but being left in the bag could indicate that whatever happened to her body happened before she was put in the bag. So possibly happened somewhere else. Then the bag was used to move her.

Because if fire was used, (no evidence of this) the bag would have melted.

It turned out to be some kind of tied up rubbish bag I posted about on google maps but I must admit it was strange it was still there the following Month with a digger next to it.

Have you got a picture? I can remember thinking builders sack at the time but as the digger came after I thought that be the reason why.

Hmm.

Because if fire was used, (no evidence of this) the bag would have melted.

He definitely seems to have gone to great lengths, if after only a few days she is recognised by dental records. He has obviously done significant preparation before placing her in this bag. Fire could have been used but could also arouse suspicion.

Re the area known to be used by fly tippers. Would this suggest WC or EC told LE the location of the body as otherwise the bag would just look like any other rubbish to a passer by?

It was reported Police were using sniffer dogs, once they'd got rough ideas of possible sites I imagine it wouldn't take long with dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson