Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think this footage will be released as may be crucial to the case. I dread to think what it may show but as with the Jill Meaghar case (referenced below for context) it is likely to provide vital evidence.
https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...shows-jill-meaghers-final-steps-29125681.html
New CCTV footage shows Jill Meagher’s final steps

The more I think about, the more I think there must be some camera footage that directly indicates a kidnap.

There was quite a rapid escalation from Sarah having ‘vanished without a trace’ to the kidnap arrest. To me that suggests specific evidence.

And he has been charged with both murder *and* kidnap - which suggests they must know specifically that Sarah was initially kidnapped rather than killed and then her body moved.

Again, just my own speculation but my best guess is buscam / dashcam or another source has turned up footage that is quite specific to a kidnap. Though how something that clear wasn’t seen by drivers at the time to raise the alarm I do not know. Maybe the theory that she was tricked into entering a vehicle is correct? Something that to a passing driver wouldn’t arouse any immediate suspicion, but that after her disappearance would be damming.

He must have been in pretty bad shape in court today, as in visible cuts and bruises to the face. No comments on that though from what I've seen reported

Are they updating this article on the fly? I could have sworn it said nothing about dental records when I read it 5 mins ago. How awful. What he must have done to her.

I dread to think but something pretty horrific for them to have to go to dental records for identification ,

Exactly how do we know that something happened to her body? There have been no reports of this as far as I know, and all I see is people drawing wild conclusions based on their interpretation of the semantics of the reporting. Sorry, but it’s doing my head in, it’s almost like people are gunning for this being more horrible than it already is.

All we know is that she was identified by dental records. I’m not an expert but I can think of many reasons this would be the case. She was identified by sight, but the confirmation was done through dental records for instance. The body was decomposing and didn’t want to put the family through having to see her like that. Maybe her belongings weren’t there. Maybe fingerprints were difficult to obtain, or they had nothing to compare it too. Maybe going to her flat to obtain something with her DNA, analysing both samples and comparing them was more lengthy and troublesome than obtaining dental records.

Unless an expert comes here and says that the only possible scenario ever for dental records to be used is a body being desecrated beyond recognition, this just comes across as macabre gossiping, because we just don’t know that something happened to her body.

As a cop I would imagine he is well versed with destroying evidence. He is no fool and would have done as much as he could to avoid any link to him, and on disposing of the body. Although he might have thought he was being clever, as has been proved with the car ID, he made fatal mistakes.

I thought about the 2 children a lot, especially when the time of his arrest was about 22.00hrs, the kids would both have been in bed. Then their Mum and Dad taken away by police. I suppose social services had to take and look after the children. What terrifying and confusing ordeal for them.

yes and if he has done this and his wife assisted then no regard for the children whatsoever , so sad

I think some of the msm reports used the word secreted - so possibly hidden in plain sight amongst other bags ?

Yes secrete is an interesting word to use. Not hidden, buried, dumped..not heard that term used in this context by the media.

Maybe he used his fathers deserted garage...

Yes l think this likely.

The term remains rather than body means just that. I don't think many people here think her body decomposed enough in a week to make it only identifiable from dental. Dental is used when finger prints or other dna are not an option. They are not routinely used. You don't have to be an expert to know that or to be able to have an opinion based on the unusual wording used in this case.

[

Thank you very much. So

2011 Joined Civil Nuclear Constabulary at Dungeness
10 Sept 2018 Joined Met Bromley local response team
1 Feb 2020 Started current Met role

Yes! Well done. This is why he was described as an officer for 10 years and it has caused some confusion

Christ Dungeoness is a desolate place. Isolated. Technically classed as a desert.

If he returned home from the woods in a messy state he might have told his wife that he went to the woods to look for such n such item that he lost there on his last family walk and he bumped into a weirdo and ended up having a physical fight etc etc. this could have caused his wife to tell LE the location.

I get the feeling this guy wanted to get caught

Could well be; he seemed on a downward slope.

Can I get back something you said last night, MrJ, and which I asked about then but don't know if you saw.

You said that as he had been charged with kidnap, that SE must have "been alive for some time". Could you clarify that, please, as I was a little puzzled as to how you surmised that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998