Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close up of a white car from traffic cameras. It looks like whomever is in the passenger seat is lying down on her side, facing the door.
Now this could just be a person asleep. Or it could be WC and SE. And if it is, then SE looks unconscious and one.
It's so blurry it's hard to tell. It looks like the seatbelt is stretched across the seat and all the rest look like shadows.

She lived alone and had likely formed a bubble, given her family lives in York. What an insensitive, horrible comment

I am not blaming her so please don’t be ridiculous. I am simply saying it’s the easiest excuse to pull her over on as covid is on everybody’s minds and you can be questioned if the police think you are breach of lockdown laws.

The police can question you if they think you are breaking the rules so if a policeman shows you their badge and asks why your out out it would seem perfectly legit I’m sure. It wouldn’t raise flags as why would it ?!

MOO

I’ve done some googling and Astra’s can have black mirrors.
And it seems the cheapest mirrors to buy as parts are black (at least with the results I’m getting in my country) so if the mirrors aren’t black as standard they could be if repaired.
JMO

That is a Holden, not a Vauxhall - that's an Australia-only model.

You're free to believe whatever you wish.

I am not blaming her so please don’t be ridiculous. I am simply saying it’s the easiest excuse to pull her over on as covid is on everybody’s minds and you can be questioned if somebody thinks your breaking the rules.

I understand now but you didn’t phrase this in the clearest way. Please don’t call me ridiculous

Some models do, just googled White Astra and although the majority were white, some had black wing mirrors. Think they were sport models though.
Well done, good research.
But also good luck convincing some people on here of that. They don't want to know or discuss, or research or even be open to any other possibilities or ideas other than their own.
Some people are even telling poor LeopardLeotard she doesn't live opposite WC's house! They're even disputing the photos taken from her balcony. Accusing her of lying! Crazy!!

She was breaking rules , you have to have a reason to be out. She was hardly exercising at 9.30pm at night.

So I have had friends who have also been questioned by Police when they have been out exercising. The police can stop you and ask what you are doing. That’s well within their rights and this guy had a badge as well. So being stopped and questioned at that time of the night would be a completely legitimate reason I’m sure that wouldn’t raise major flags.

Where do you live that people don't exercise at 9.30pm o_O

I take my dog out many evenings around that time and there are always other walkers, joggers and cyclists around, with respect that's a nonsensical comment for England, I know the other nations may have different rules

[ hursQUOTE="lawyer_sleuth, post: 16688941, member: 269000"]I’m an attorney in the US, so I don’t know much at all about English criminal law, but does an arrest warrant have to be supported by a probable cause affidavit? Are those publicly available? What about the indictment?

@Sleepysleuther? @Nikynoo?[/QUOTE]
Short answer is no, nothing is released publicly.. Totally different to the US. Just need reasonable suspicion to make an arrest. Once arrested, suspect is questioned at a police station. Suspect can be held for upto 96 hours from time of arrival at a police station then need to be charged or released.
To be charged for something as serious as this, a file of evidence is passed to the Crown Prosecution Service to see if the evidence provided gives a realistic chance of a successful prosecution. If CPS says it meets that evidential bar, the suspect is charged and brought to court within 24 hours. This will be a magistrates court, who hear an outline of the prosuctions evidence and then if satisfied (which they always are), the magistrates forward the case to the crown court.

There is also no discovery release in the UK either, so we only get to hear the same things as the jury.

Yes, that was about three minutes after the two figures were seen on the road yet there are no people. They both must be inside the car or are out of range of the camera.
Does anyone have any clue how busy the road there would have been at/around that time?

I'm a bit perplexed about this "foreign student" comment in regards to the bright clothing, which I gues is the green jacket and shoes.

This was the subject of heated debate in a previous thread, I suspect it was later deleted. There was a poster who suggested that foreign exchange students in London wear loudly coloured clothes. I have no idea if there's any truth in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member