Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Sarah Everard, 33, vanished as she walked home to Brixton, south London, from the Clapham Junction area.

She spoke to her partner en route but has not been heard from since about 21:30 GMT, friend Rose Woollard said.

Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for Brixton woman

https://twitter.com/LambethMPS/status/1367784499237576704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1367784499237576704|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56281473

MEDIA *NO DISCUSSION* thread

TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION* thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 (thread pulled do to excessive TOS violations)
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature line) that everyone has agreed to upon registering with Websleuths, some of which includes:

All quoted material and information stated as fact must have a link to the source and ALL images require a link to the source. Always remember: No link, no post !!

Sleuthing family, friends, or anyone else not officially named a POI / suspect is not allowed.

WS is victim friendly and victims include family, friends, and innocent persons. It is okay to have an opinion, but if your opinion is an insinuation or direct accusation of someone not officially named a POI or suspect, it is not allowed.

Copyright rules are that no more than 10% of any article may be copied. It is not just a WS rule, it is copyright law.

Rumors are not allowed. This includes social media comments and/or hearsay.

Please review the above opening posts and continue discussion of Sarah's case here.

If you wish to check The Rules, you can do so at any time by simply clicking on the link in my signature line.

Sarah Everard: Met PC Wayne Couzens charged with murder

A serving Met Police officer has been charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard, who disappeared as she walked home in south London.

The 33-year-old's body was found in woodland in Kent more than a week after she was last spotted on 3 March.

Wayne Couzens, 48, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday charged with her murder.

[...]

Due to the arrest and charging of WC, this case is now under sub-judice in the UK. Simply put, sub-judice is:

Any non compliance with an Order of the court
Anything that may prejudice the accused’s right to a fair trial
Any direct accusations that the accused is either guilty or innocent (i.e. the accused cannot be called "the killer", it has to be "alleged killer" or the defendant)
Defendant’s previous history is off limits
Scandalizing the court (lawyers/judges, i.e. the judge must be a drunk)

It is a serious contempt to broadcast anything about proceedings which happen in the jury's absence. In some cases trials have had to be aborted and the offending reporter punished.

Please do not post anything that violates the above principles of sub-judice.

If there are other aspects of sub-judice that I have missed, would some UK legal beagles please advise and I will add it to the above list.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I’m wondering how many years this will take to get to trial because of the massive backlog the courts have.

I am wondering if he will go with some kind of mental breakdown as it seems like he hurt himself in his jail cell. He was exposing himself days before the murder. He took time off for stress so a insanity plea may be his best option.

I’m wondering how many years this will take to get to trial because of the massive backlog the courts have.

I am wondering if he will go with some kind of mental breakdown as it seems like he hurt himself in his jail cell. He was exposing himself days before the murder. He took time off for stress so a insanity plea may be his best option.
I think he may be trying to go for unfit for trial route instead
Insanity at the time of the crime is hard to prove by the look of things but of course it's very individual circumstance dependant

If he used force to get her in the car, I am wondering if he knocked a tooth out. I know blood may indicate a struggle, but would it indicate ‘beyond reasonable doubt’?

So sad, however anything happened. I really hope she wasn’t conscious.

I can't help but think if the two front doors were open, to me that screams someone flinging the door open to escape and the driver jumping out to catch leaving the drivers door open also. Given that we don't know the timings between the two bus sightings, or whether the car had moved, I think it's plausible.

For Sarah. Will keep this burning. Horrific scenes from London tonight. Her poor friends witness to the carnage that took place. My heart breaks. I hope change is coming. I'm a young man with 4 younger sisters. Change needs to happen. Thoughts are with everyone on these threads. I know so many of us take these cases to heart and it can wear you down. We just need a successful conviction and a meaningful sentence. Goodnight all. Take care.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210313-224302~2.png
    Screenshot_20210313-224302~2.png
    627.9 KB · Views: 125
I think he may be trying to go for unfit for trial route instead
Insanity at the time of the crime is hard to prove by the look of things but of course it's very individual circumstance dependant
I think you have to be properly nuts for that to stick. Also will end up being committed to somewhere like Broadmoor indefinitely (due to your insanity) so you don’t get off as such eg Robert Napper who murdered Rachel Nickell who was convicted of manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility and sentenced to jail in Broadmoor indefinitely (note even Napper wasn’t deemed unfit to plead and even his own brief said he was crazy).

davidattenborough said:
No way. She was coerced into the car, thought he was taking her home, he drove past her home, she realised, asked him to stop, and that's when "force" element kicks in? No way. For one, how would the police know this?? Sorry, but this is a ridiculous theory.

This is exactly what happened to Libby Squire before she was raped and murdered by someone she thought was trying to help her.

@CoverMeCagney Sorry, I don't seem to be able to reply to you directly now a new thread has started, but: In the Libby Squire case PR wasn't charged with kidnapping, he was charged with rape and murder. The prosecution said Libby was taken "either by persuasion or by force" - they couldn't specify which, just that she was taken, because they had no proof either way. Obviously she was taken, in order to be murdered, but they couldn't prove what means PR used. Whereas in this case, the prosecution seem pretty clear that SE was taken by force - it's simply stated in the charge sheet. So obviously they think that charge is easily, and most probably visually, provable.

Link to the Libby Squires case with specific reference to kidnapping: Libby murder accused Pawel Relowicz had history of sex crimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member