Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, but you can get hold of some pretty shocking things if you know where to look, I remember when I visited Ransgate a few years ago, they had like an army supplies shop,air rifles, knives, knuckle dusters combat gear you get the idea, and also obvs online, I'm sure it can't be that difficult to get a tazer, or something to that effect, he could have had anything nowadays doesn't have to be from his work, and I don't think it likely he could of got her to drink something, his behavior seems more erratic than to go through the trouble of charming/duping her into car, he had to have incapacitated her imo

Given he was close protection for VIP’s and politicians he would be highly skilled and highly trained in close quarters combat, if someone went for his charge he would be trained to disable them/kill them in a split second with his bare hands

So i dont think he would need a tazer or anything else, putting her in a chokehold from behind would make her unconscious in seconds, then he put her in the car..

that’s quite a specific assumption

But actually maybe the door was opened by the perp just prior to the moment he took Sarah. Maybe he did knock her out. I don't buy into her being handcuffed. Not to be out in the front. The boot would make more sense.

I'm quoting you, but not particularly addressing you.

I think most people want to glide over the details of what happened to the victim in these circumstances, what she experienced. Media never used to publish any details. A guy like Ted Bundy has got his smiling face all over the media for having killed women, but the details of what he did to them before killing them is never discussed. So it's all clean and PG 12, I guess.

But I'm feeling like the details need to be released, and people need to know. This is not a bop on the head or a hasty strangulation like you see on TV. IMO someone kidnaps a young woman for a truly shocking purpose and I feel people need to understand how horrific that usually is.

I'm open to receiving feedback.

This is why people think she knew him, she was duped etc - the reality of a woman being forciby taken from a busy road by a stranger is too much.

Personally after the tweet from the journo at court this morning l'm preparing for the worst.

Just speculation,
Could WC have been acting as a taxi/Uber? Or even doing some work as an Uber? I understand with Uber you can clock on and work as little or as much as you like. Would also explain the hire car as I think you need to have a newish car to be accepted?
Also links in to the tweet that says what was heard in court was ‘scary’.
Could have been registered under a fake id?
Explains the hazard lights with doors open etc
Could SE have booked a taxi after she got off the phone? Was she planning on getting a taxi home but decided to walk a bit while talking to her boyfriend first? I understand the walk was 50minutes otherwise which is quite a way.
Just speculation, just my thoughts

Then how would that link into Sarah? She was just walking home, hadn't hired any taxi or intended any as far as we know.

I can't help but think if the two front doors were open, to me that screams someone flinging the door open to escape and the driver jumping out to catch leaving the drivers door open also. Given that we don't know the timings between the two bus sightings, or whether the car had moved, I think it's plausible.

There’s a suggestion now that it’s 3 mins between the two bus sightings according to this article below.

Taking the order of the original reporting (but not confirmed):

9:35pm Bus 1 catches hired Astra with hazards on

9:38pm Bus 2 catches hired Astra with both front doors open (not clear if hazards are still on)

HOWEVER, the original reports of the 2x bus footage didn’t mention they contained SE in them (one allegedly contained two, but unnamed, figures). This article reports Sarah herself was caught by two bus cameras 3 mins apart and makes no mention of the Astra. So not clear if these are the same two buses, or there are 4x sets of bus footage in evidence (2 of Sarah; 2 of the Astra). Anyway, here you go:

Sarah Everard accused's wife 'living in fear of trolls' as he appears in court

well given that neither of his removed cars is a white Astra and that is the car found on cctv then yes

Is it confirmed that the hire car was a white astra or is that speculation due to CCTV?

In my mind I have another theory. Every Londoner knows that Uber drivers tend to drive Prius'. This knowledge is so ingrained that most people assume any Prius parked up on the side of the road is probably an Uber.

Might be reaching a little but I know if I was walking down the road and a Prius pulled up next to me I may assume it was an Uber stopping to collect or drop someone off rather than a dodgy car.

But actually maybe the door was opened by the perp just prior to the moment he took Sarah. Maybe he did knock her out. I don't buy into her being handcuffed. Not to be out in the front. The boot would make more sense.

This is why people think she knew him, she was duped etc - the reality of a woman being forciby taken from a busy road by a stranger is too much.

Personally after the tweet from the journo at court this morning l'm preparing for the worst.

Yes, horrible reality is that she wasn't 'duped'.

davidattenborough said:
No way. She was coerced into the car, thought he was taking her home, he drove past her home, she realised, asked him to stop, and that's when "force" element kicks in? No way. For one, how would the police know this?? Sorry, but this is a ridiculous theory.

This is exactly what happened to Libby Squire before she was raped and murdered by someone she thought was trying to help her.

@CoverMeCagney Sorry, I don't seem to be able to reply to you directly now a new thread has started, but: In the Libby Squire case PR wasn't charged with kidnapping, he was charged with rape and murder. The prosecution said Libby was taken "either by persuasion or by force" - they couldn't specify which, just that she was taken, because they had no proof either way. Obviously she was taken, in order to be murdered, but they couldn't prove what means PR used. Whereas in this case, the prosecution seem pretty clear that SE was taken by force - it's simply stated in the charge sheet. So obviously they think that charge is easily, and most probably visually, provable.
I think the difference is that in this case they do have proof. The way I understand the kidnapping charge is that the abduction element does not necessarily have to be done by means of force. The actor may use a weapon or threats to harm, but it is still kidnapping if the victim is coerced into the vehicle willingly. Imo

He may well try that. Although my friend's dad is a top forensic psychiatrist and his job is deciding if an offender is ultimately insane or not (he has had to do that for some chilling murderers. I don't want to say who as don't want to reveal his identity). Anyway, my point is, him bashing his head a few times is not going to deceive a highly qualified expert who will be able to see through this, and has years of experience in profiling serious offenders.
There is also the situation of insane at time of crime and too insane to understand court proceedings.
He attempted to cover the crime of murder by hiding a body, allegedly.
Self preservation.
His subsequent actions all appear to be about self preservation too.

Is it confirmed that the hire car was a white astra or is that speculation due to CCTV?

In my mind I have another theory. Every Londoner knows that Uber drivers tend to drive Prius'. This knowledge is so ingrained that most people assume any Prius parked up on the side of the road is probably an Uber.

Might be reaching a little but I know if I was walking down the road and a Prius pulled up next to me I may assume it was an Uber stopping to collect or drop someone off rather than a dodgy car.

CCTV is hardly speculation, it’s solid evidence

There's no evidence it was a Prius, in fact there's pretty rock solid evidence that it wasn't - the court today confirmed it was a white Astra.

I've seen a few comments that WC may try and go the insanity route, or that he was insane at the time of what he was doing. That's very difficult to establish and also very complex. In theory, every defendant is presumed sane unless the contrary is proven.

To even have the consideration of insanity, it has to be established that at the time of the offence the defendant was suffering from:

1) A defect of reason - Things like forgetfulness or absent mindedness, or anything of that ilk don't apply.

2) The defect of reason is caused by a disease of the mind - Basically any disease which affects the normal mental functioning of the mind.

3) The defect of reason must be that the defendant doesn't know what they have done or, if they do know, they didn't know the act was wrong - If the defendant knows what they did was breaking the law then no finding of insanity can be made even if they don't believe the act they committed was wrong.

Insanity is very unique in legal proceedings and I don't think for one minute that will happen in this case. Of course, stranger things have definitely happened but I would be very surprised. Most defendants tend to seek alternative defences such as diminished responsibility and non-insane automatism.

It mentions the white Astra in this article

Met officer remanded in custody over Sarah Everard death after court appearance

I can’t access Lexis to find an authority but I think almost certainly yes. The force will be the act of putting the handcuffs on and then driving away, depriving of liberty etc as per legal formula of the crime this is JMO as I can’t check the legal authorities but I’d be surprised if this was an incorrect analysis

If an arrested person is handcuffed a police officer needs to justify it in their pocket note book and in some forces a 'use of force' form, to show that such a use of force was reasonable in the circumstances. That an arrested person was brought to the police station in handcuffs will also be recorded on the custody record.

The same applies if a person is handcuffed when stop and search powers are used, but the individual is not under arrest.

Last edited:
As far as I know, armed police would have a tazer. I'm pretty sure in all possibilities a guy twice her size wouldn't need that but he may have had it.

Not an official taser; why do you think would he be taking something like than home from work? Weapons would be signed in at the end of a shift and checks would be carried out. It's only the PSNI that can carry firearms both on- and off-duty.

Sarah Everard: Met criticised over Clapham vigil policing

I don't think the met have done themselves any favours with handling of the vigil in London. Moo

But if the police had stood back and done nothing at Clapham Common, it gives a green light for other groups to get together and break lockdown rules. Why are there also photos of the police holding their hands up to stop people approaching them, and film of people breaking social distancing? What about the footage of the van mirror being smashed? The people at this so-called vigil turned protest aren't above the law.

Given he was close protection for VIP’s and politicians he would be highly skilled and highly trained in close quarters combat, if someone went for his charge he would be trained to disable them/kill them in a split second with his bare hands

So i dont think he would need a tazer or anything else, putting her in a chokehold from behind would make her unconscious in seconds, then he put her in the car..

He wasn't "close protection for VIPs" - that is a separate part of the command he worked at - he was responsible for mobile and static guarding of locations such as embassies and parliament.

I have a gut feeling..which could obviously be very wrong..that his self harm by banging his head was not some pretence to aid his cause ..same with emailing to ask to remove his gun licence
I think he knows how dangerous he is .. I think its possible he realises he can't stop ...who flashes at McDonalds? Its asking to be caught
I think he will go guilty and will be a massive suicide risk
I agree with all of that. I also think he will succeed in killing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail