Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT surely that's signed in and out, and if he was under surveillance surely they would have been ultra tight on that x
I’m torn between was this a once off or has this happened before? If it has happened before (or even if not) the perpetrator may have had a taser that is not related to work. I’m really leaning towards the idea that she may have in some way tried to get away from him but was grabbed and quickly subdued and phone went off around same time so that could link with the idea of a taser. Unfortunately that would imply whatever happened afterwards happened at another location. JMO

All UK police officers in Home Office forces are trained in arrest and restraint, and self-defence. In addition officers carry baton, handcuffs and incapacitant spray. Some, mostly uniformed patrolling officers and firearms officers, are authorised to carry and deploy a taser. About 10% of the Metropolitan Police establishment, including some plain clothes departments, are authorised firearms officers.

incapacitated spray. Now there is something I hadn’t considered. Could he have incapacitated her with spray?

But if he was renting a car for this express reason, would he prefer a 3 door vehicle where you have to struggle to get the victim into the back seat, or a 4 door and risk them being able to undo the childproof locks or such?

I think the 4 door would have been the more obvious choice.

Yeah I struggle with this... and I’m the poster that wondered if it was the 3-door GTC! One possibility is that the hire car was not part of the premeditation, and instead the attack was indeed impulsive and he made do with what he had, and the reason for the hire was something else mundane.

I feel so conflicted on this point. I think its excellent this issue is gaining such attention but it doesn't sit well with me that this is the message being sent while her family and friends aren't comfortable with that being SEs story, it feels like a second wave of abuse on this poor family.
Posted that link not because of its' headline, but for the photo of the lovely show of lights in honour of Ms Sarah.

With respect that is what gun enthusiasts say after school shootings. It is not the time.
I don't get the political part.
It was supposed to be a vigil for Sarah and some people turned it into a protest. Calling police names and attacking them in order to serve their own agenda took the focus away from her memorial.

ADMIN NOTE:

No more bickering or disrespect or a minimum 1 week TO will be issued.

Also, please don't debate one topic to the nth degree. State your opinion and move on. If someone disagrees, let them. Nobody is here to hammer their own opinion into someone else's head and the resulting back and forth bickering drives other members and guests away.

Right now we have over 300 members on board, but we also have approximately 1200 guests currently reading here. People come here for good discussion, not to watch people derail the discussion by arguing over semantics.

Thread is open again.

Posted that link not because of its' headline, but for the photo of the lovely show of lights in honour of Ms Sarah.

Oh I took no issue with you posting it, was just taking an opportunity to voice my own internal conflict about it. I wish the photos of the flowers and beautiful moments of solidarity in mourning are what feed back to the family and friends and not this politicisation of a whats meant to be a vigil. In summary, no shade at you.

It’s been quite sad this evening seeing the vigil etc. I just wanted to say, from things I have heard today from those privy to information, the media reports from court that detail around this really isn’t nice and will get worse appear very valid. I want to follow rules so won’t say more but it is very much my opinion only that this won’t have been his first crime. So very horrid :-( .

Bus cameras filmed images of Sarah at 9.35pm and 9.38pm, the court heard.

Sarah Everard accused's wife 'living in fear of trolls' as he appears in court

At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.

Another bus camera captured the same car with both front doors open.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Three minutes seems quite a lengthy interaction, if they were spotted in the same vicinity at 9:35pm. Plus we don't know what time the car actually pulled away after that.

It doesn't sound as if either of them was inside or around the car when it was spotted with both doors open at 9:38pm. That would suggest he wasn't in the drivers seat because he would have had to have been relying on Sarah to close her own door if so, and not escape. I wonder if they were on that patch of grass on the corner, and if that's what police were searching for evidence of. Perhaps something torn, or ear buds or something. Maybe it's part of the reason they can be confident Sarah was forced to get in the car, if they found something in the grass. He might have wrestled Sarah to the ground while restraining her arms with handcuffs, and manhandled her into the car. The surprrising thing is we've not heard of any passers by, passing cars, or residents of the mansion flats opposite (Poynders Gardens overlooking) who saw or heard them. I wonder about the drain they photographed on that piece of kerb there. I think he must have restrained her or subdued her, not so much because we can predict how Sarah would have reacted, but because he had to drive the car without being able to control her actions if she kicked off or tried climbing over the seats. I wonder if he did put her in the boot.

It's also quite a narrow stretch of road on that corner to have doors left wide open in the lane of traffic. It's not wide enough for a car to overtake keeping in lane, unless the car was parked up on the pavement.

The three minutes + any unknown extra time until he drove away doesn't sound as if Sarah was compliant to me.

JMO

I'm quoting you, but not particularly addressing you.

I think most people want to glide over the details of what happened to the victim in these circumstances, what she experienced. Media never used to publish any details. A guy like Ted Bundy has got his smiling face all over the media for having killed women, but the details of what he did to them before killing them is never discussed. So it's all clean and PG 12, I guess.

But I'm feeling like the details need to be released, and people need to know. This is not a bop on the head or a hasty strangulation like you see on TV. IMO someone kidnaps a young woman for a truly shocking purpose and I feel people need to understand how horrific that usually is.

I'm open to receiving feedback.

I don't agree that we need to know. We are talking here about the horrific death of a real person. I think she has the right even in death to not have the details available and known for millions of people to read, discuss, pore over. She has a right to dignity. I think her family, friends, partner also have at least a moral right to not have this information of their loved one widely available.
MOO IMO

Apparently there are creeps who get a kick out of knowing exactly what was done so also for that reason best not widely circulated. Whatever her killer did, it's bad enough that he did it to her, but others certainly don't need to be imagining too. Not that I think that's why anybody on WS is suggesting we need the information but once the information is public, anybody can read it for whatever reason including the most vile.

IMO JMO

Last edited:
A new member made some very good points in the previous thread which I was going to quote but that thread got closed - then this one did for a while.

It was linking the incidents of the alleged perpetrator with what was going on by the Police.

So the kidnap was on 3rd March after which the alleged perpetrator was on leave until 8th

5th March the alleged perpetrator contacted Police to say he was suffering from stress (new member pointed out this was after media coverage of Police searches announced).

6th March the alleged perpetrator emailed to say he no longer wished to use firearms (again new member pointed out this was after investigation intensified).

In other words once the search and media became well known he reacted - while at home on leave.

Could be possible also that when the media coverage and Police investigation intensified, he decided to move the body or make sure it couldn't be identified.

Also a pattern there with the head injuries occurring each time a new major announcement was made regarding finding the victim and identifying the victim.

All supposition and JMO and that of the other member (sorry I can't find their post now).

I feel that Occams Razor could come into play with regard to the actual “ kidnap “ of SE.
I feel that he may have driven past her and he noticed her that way. He simply pulled up and waited for her to pass then got out and came behind her with a knife. All he would have to do is show her the blade and tell her to make no sound and get in the car. I absolutely know if I saw a knife I would comply. It would be all over in seconds. It appears he then headed out of London. I can’t begin to imagine thereafter.
MOO

I'd read on this thread something about a journalist tweeting what they'd heard in court today was 'scary'. I couldn't find anything in the previous threads about it and can only find this online. Is this the right tweet?
https://twitter.com/nottherealjoe/status/1370719981986545667?s=19
Yes, I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread. The details in any murder case might be described as scary or horrifying, so I'm not sure what they were trying to say.

This might be a very stupid question from a non British person. I get that Dover reasonably close to all the locations but would there be any significant in that as a rental location, are some of the companies operating here less "high tech" or security conscious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23