Unraveled: new LISK podcast with Chris Loeb interviews

She must be fully aware that she has already jeopardized her own safety/anonymity/general well-being since at the very least before she had agreed to do the press conference. I believe in one video she mentioned something about why she was willing to take the risk.

She must be fully aware that she has already jeopardized her own safety/anonymity/general well-being since at the very least before she had agreed to do the press conference. I believe in one video she mentioned something about why she was willing to take the risk.
Yes. She obviously showed her face in the JR interview, and was talking about Burke and her own attorney. The latter obviously knows her real name.

Just to be clear, the appearance in the other location has NOTHING to do with LISK. It's as innocuous as commenting on potholes to the local news. But to your point, those who do know her name, like those of whom she spoke in her interview with JR, could probably locate her if they searched.

Quite easily.

Also, even though LeAnne/Janes real identity may be known to some, it is worth considering she my have changed her appearance... Also, a YouTube video with 72K views from 4 years ago is being viewed by a niche audience. Getting on the national stage with your face on Discovery+ is a can of worms she probably doesn't want to open.

What I found strangest was that she signed a statement on the TV Special as "Jane Doe" .... Ominous, No?

Why not just double down on LeAnne? It is clear that LeAnne=Jane. Both are fictitious so why create a new identity? Is this at the request of Jensen to make it seem like Jane is providing them with novel information?

Also, even though LeAnne/Janes real identity may be known to some, it is worth considering she my have changed her appearance... Also, a YouTube video with 72K views from 4 years ago is being viewed by a niche audience. Getting on the national stage with your face on Discovery+ is a can of worms she probably doesn't want to open.

What I found strangest was that she signed a statement on the TV Special as "Jane Doe" .... Ominous, No?

Why not just double down on LeAnne? It is clear that LeAnne=Jane. Both are fictitious so why create a new identity? Is this at the request of Jensen to make it seem like Jane is providing them with novel information?
While I believe her to be mostly credible, antics like this could chip away at that for some.

Yes, I see your point. I haven’t seen the ID Discovery LISK show, and didn’t realize that she was reverting back to anonymous status. It’s a little confusing as to why she would do that. Could there be some sort of legal reason, as in some type of pending litigation?

Yes, I see your point. I haven’t seen the ID Discovery LISK show, and didn’t realize that she was reverting back to anonymous status. It’s a little confusing as to why she would do that. Could there be some sort of legal reason, as in some type of pending litigation?
Well, she never came out with her real name. Always been pseudonyms. My point is exactly that: although I believe her to be pretty credible, appearing on TV as Luanne, then something different with Unraveled, then under her real identity in this other story... All opens herself and her story to attacks that she's getting a kick out of the attention or trying to get famous. Not saying I believe that or not.

Regarding the unravelled podcast...
According to an earlier post from years ago that shows a picture of the affidavit, Leanne / Jane Doe alleged that the sex party she attended in 2011 was at the residence of Harry Feingold located at 58 Savannah Walk in Oak Beach. The problem with her story was said to be that he sold that house in 2000 which was eleven years earlier than when she was supposedly at his house party.
I have read in a few places the house was actually sold in 2004.

Any chance you can link to affidavit post?

Well, she never came out with her real name. Always been pseudonyms. My point is exactly that: although I believe her to be pretty credible, appearing on TV as Luanne, then something different with Unraveled, then under her real identity in this other story... All opens herself and her story to attacks that she's getting a kick out of the attention or trying to get famous. Not saying I believe that or not.

Maybe she's just using a different pseudonym to be overly cautious, since (like Eagle said) clearly this special will be more widely broadcasted than a youtube press conference, that most of the general public doesn't even know about. I agree it certainly won't make me discredit her- I think the negative far outweights the positive as far as what she has to gain from this all.

Maybe she's just using a different pseudonym to be overly cautious, since (like Eagle said) clearly this special will be more widely broadcasted than a youtube press conference, that most of the general public doesn't even know about. I agree it certainly won't make me discredit her- I think the negative far outweights the positive as far as what she has to gain from this all.

The positive is that she is perceived as brave & courageous, the ultimate positive is that her courageous act translates to justice for the victims and their families (TBD), this is wishful thinking.

On the other hand, she is still outing herself as a prostitute, and no matter how much progress has been made and the sentiment around sex workers, the sex positive movement, etc. The vast majority of people will still automatically cast judgement on sex workers and classify them a certain way, as being "less than" those gainfully employed in a legal trade.

She also puts herself in danger as she has pointed the finger at very powerful men with a lot to lose. So while the carousel of identities may be a topic of discussion, I don't think it diminishes her credibility. After all, what kind of fame could one obtain as pseudo-anonymous whistle blower?

Perhaps the information I read was erroneous... I was under the impression they were from Smithtown.
Actually, I apologize. You might be correct. Now that you say it, I think you're correct. Still, that coffee shop is walking distance to Burke's house. That was my original point. Not sure why I had it in my head that they were Sachem.

Actually, I apologize. You might be correct. Now that you say it, I think you're correct. Still, that coffee shop is walking distance to Burke's house. That was my original point. Not sure why I had it in my head that they were Sachem.

In any event, nice catch. I wouldn't have made such a connection. It does add some entertainment value to it....

Anyone know of any new podcasts or documentaries to watch on the case now that unraveled is over ☹

Anyone know of any new podcasts or documentaries to watch on the case now that unraveled is over ☹

No but over the last two weeks or so ive watched old footage and docs and its interesting to refresh on what was missed in the unraveled doc. Also highly recommend LISK podcast if you already arent tuning in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back