Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears to me that this was a very disorganized murder which suggests that it was unplanned and something that just sort of happened. I just don’t think a lot of thought went into this. I also suspect the aftermath of the murder was chaotic and he may have been quite unhinged. He didn’t really think this through.

The news about him being on leave due to stress and wanting to be taken out of the “armed” ranks also suggests that something strange was going on with him.

I guess the question is....is this all new and just happening or has there been a slow burn to this point?

Really want to understand what’s been going on with him in the last 12 months or so.

MOO
Why the hire car if unplanned?

I think the items of most importance they would be looking for to tie him conclusively to her MURDER are:

1. The murder weapon (Examination of her body may have revealed a firearm or knife wound injuries)

2. Her phone

I think her clothing is of less evidentiary value and does not clearly tie a murder to him.

Or maybe there was a second perp and some of his stuff was being disposed of. ( Wild guess)

Hi there,
IMO I think the recovery of clothing is just as important as a weapon and her phone. If her remains are unable to point to a cause of death, clothes could. For example, rips, tears, blood, other bodily fluids, exchange of fibres, DNA.

Hi everyone,
First time poster (longtime lurker) here. I just have a question for criminal law/ reporting experts:
Hypothetically, if the search were to uncover more victims in the coming days, would that information be released to the press to report / and /or be prosecuted now? Or would they wait until after Sarah's case has been tried to ensure a fair trial?
Thanks for any insight.

Correct, this is the wrong garage (same owner). The one where the search is ongoing (NOT at the actual garage but northwest of it along Ropewalk between the railway tracks and the canal) is in Sandwich which is around 6 miles from WC’s home and 35 miles from the Ashford crime scene.
Can you please clarify the reference to "Garage." -- Is this Garage a car park or mechanic shop as in the family's former business? Thanks.

WC and EC were both arrested on suspicion on Tuesday evening - 9 March. I understood that WC was not working on the date that SE was murdered -- not the date he was arrested.

Reportedly, he was off duty upon the completion of his 12-hour shift ending at 7 AM on 3 March until his scheduled return on 8 March.

MOO
Surely he went home to sleep after the 12-hour evening/night shift?

Hi there,
IMO I think the recovery of clothing is just as important as a weapon and her phone. If her remains are unable to point to a cause of death, clothes could. For example, rips, tears, blood, other bodily fluids, exchange of fibres, DNA.

Agreed. Clothes also could give evidence of a possible sexual assault.

going back to Sarahs discovery....does anyone know what 'builders bag' could be?

AKA "Dumpy Bag". If you google Dumpy bag and click on images you'll see what they look like (there was a photo of one at the house on a previous thread also). Commonly used for delivering soil or building materials. It holds about 1 ton of soil usually eg - to get an idea of size.

So I drove to Dover today from Deal and for the first time ever paid attention to where the car rental places where. CMW group and enterprise are nearish to his garage but the closest was europcar which had larger style cars rather than corsas. I didn't get enough chance for a proper look at the cars but it's maybe 5 minutes from the garage. All of them though don't have parking near for his own car (well CMW does out of the 3) so I do question how he got there to pick up the hire car. If his car was in the garage for example I would suspect he used the one in Poulton close as there are garages near by from memory.

I popped this on earlier in the thread. Europcar was my favourite bet and they do have Astra’s. From google maps it looked like there was forecourt parking there? His car garage was just around the corner, so I had wondered if he knew the team there. But then again, given the circumstances, you’d probably be much better renting from somebody who couldn’t easily identify you.

I’m not sure why I bothered looking into it really. Because it’s largely irrelevant. But I was intrigued I guess.

Attachments

• 58BF7EB5-6B1D-430D-842C-D9C64B8B6919.png
    58BF7EB5-6B1D-430D-842C-D9C64B8B6919.png
    286.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 9EFE77DA-BE76-4D88-AA1D-8F7834E11A8B.jpeg
    9EFE77DA-BE76-4D88-AA1D-8F7834E11A8B.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 34
Hi everyone,
First time poster (longtime lurker) here. I just have a question for criminal law/ reporting experts:
Hypothetically, if the search were to uncover more victims in the coming days, would that information be released to the press to report / and /or be prosecuted now? Or would they wait until after Sarah's case has been tried to ensure a fair trial?
Thanks for any insight.

IF they found more victims, and had enough evidence to link him to them. Then he would be arrested/charged for that murder too.

Hi there,

Yes, I understand. But a ballistics match would be unequivocal whereas linking the clothing does not prove murder.

It appears to me that this was a very disorganized murder which suggests that it was unplanned and something that just sort of happened. I just don’t think a lot of thought went into this. I also suspect the aftermath of the murder was chaotic and he may have been quite unhinged. He didn’t really think this through.

The news about him being on leave due to stress and wanting to be taken out of the “armed” ranks also suggests that something strange was going on with him.

I guess the question is....is this all new and just happening or has there been a slow burn to this point?

Really want to understand what’s been going on with him in the last 12 months or so.

MOO
I haven’t read through, so jumping ahead. I apologize if this has been said already. And all this is my opinions, since I don’t have any links.
I have felt that there has been a somewhat sudden devolution in WC’s behavior. Notable is that his father passed late Nov 2020. Since then, in Feb 2021, he was transferred (demoted?) from one group that WC was responsible for protecting VIPs to a position protecting property (the American embassy I believe). There have been mentions of poor attendance due to illness perhaps at his job. He had two IE and now a murder. Seems an awful lot of troubles lately for WC.

Her clothing is very distinctive and has been displayed on every news and social media feed for a week. So I think it would be extremely risky for him to put her clothing intact into a recycling bin where it could be easily recognized and likely even DNA tested.

I think any clothing recyling charity would instantly pull it and call LE. Perhaps that is what happened.

My feeling is that he has burned her clothing and shoes much closer to home. The shoes would be the most difficult - melting into a big plastic mess and probably smelling badly of burned plastic.
Actually, it could very well be WC's own clothes that he was eager to dispose of -- from head to toe.

AKA "Dumpy Bag". If you google Dumpy bag and click on images you'll see what they look like (there was a photo of one at the house on a previous thread also). Commonly used for delivering soil or building materials. It holds about 1 ton of soil usually eg - to get an idea of size.
For anyone still wondering whether a person can fit in a 1-tonne (1 cub metre) builders bag.
cubicmeter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member