Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he is so lacking in morals that he is prepared to take the life of a young woman (allegedly) I can’t see him caring too much about the legality of having firearms away from work

I agree, if he is indeed guilty he clearly doesn’t have care about law. However it is a easy, relatively cheap way of obtaining a realistic looking weapon with very few questions and if anyone ever saw it can be dismissed as a perfectly legal hobby.

Another question would be, how did he get Sarah's body and the bag that far inside the woods? Carried it all? Put her in the big bag and dragged her?
The police found her body at 16.45hrs, so they didn't find it first thing in the morning when they started work, hence I'm thinking no drag marks on the forest floor.

Yes, I wondered about that. I've not seen much to indicate the location, but on the aerial shots of the tent on TV news (when the story broke that it was confirmed to be Sarah) it did look like it wasn't exactly near the edge of the woods.

Afternoon, Wednesday 10 March

Scotland Yard confirms the police officer arrested over Ms Everard’s disappearance has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Sarah Everard disappearance: What we know so far

How did they know she was dead before they found her remains? Had he admitted he killed her when being questioned? Or did they find some evidence to confirm she was dead? She wasn't positively identified until Friday..

Unless she was handcuffed

I wonder if he used a taser before forcing her into the car.

Edited to add: Just reading some previous posts and see that others have posted about the possibility of him using a taser. Wouldn’t any other method lead to a struggle, or blood, or other evidence at the scene of the abduction?

Last edited:
Not sure that's up to date, looks like it's closed down in Dec 2020

Ah I stand corrected. The car rental place is where Ramyars used to be. But from this angle, this isn’t a Vauxhall badge I don’t think.

Sorry if I post this a thousand times. Site lagging so badly

SOURCE: Google Maps

Also just because it's reported that the body was identified using dental records , it doesn't mean that was necessarily the case and possibly DNA might have also been used too. I am guessing that they don't want to say too much at this point in order to not give away evidential detail.

I think this is an important point that often gets overlooked. ID by dental records doesn't mean they could only identify by those records.

A poster from several threads ago said that dental record ID might be preferable to the slower DNA ID methods or asking Family/Friends to go through the traumatic experience of identifying SE visually. I think the poster said that LE may still use Dental records even after a Family visually ID a body.

Yes, I wondered about that. I've not seen much to indicate the location, but on the aerial shots of the tent on TV news (when the story broke that it was confirmed to be Sarah) it did look like it wasn't exactly near the edge of the woods.

i said upthread he could have used his motorbike and an alternative way into the woods. i feel a bit queasy about it but either strapped her on the back or dragged along in the builders bag

Also just because it's reported that the body was identified using dental records , it doesn't mean that was necessarily the case and possibly DNA might have also been used too. I am guessing that they don't want to say too much at this point in order to not give away evidential detail.
It also doesn't necessarily mean that something may have been done to the body, the family may have simply chosen to not identify her personally for personal reasons

I don’t know about you but I’m further west along the coast and we’ve had a lot of rain recently. Anyone recently walked this area & able to advise if the stream is flowing as would be expected after a lot of rain on already soaked ground?

We’ve also had a fair amount and this part never flows. It’s quite a cause of contention in the town because it ends up very bad in the summer and the fish end up dying. There are sluice gates which are never opened anymore which is why the water quality is poor.

Could you get a motorbike that far in? Bike and trailer? I believe he had both in his garage that were taken away by police..

Do you not think the 'protest' would have been a lot more effective had they waited a few months?
Sarah has not even been buried yet.
The extraordinary haste is reactive at best.
If it's about Sarah, maybe consider her loved ones.

Anyway, this convo does not really belong on WS.
And I'm here long enough to know better than to participate.
I agree with your points. I think one of the problems with social media is that it seems to always contribute to instant reactivity, which just isn't always the best things.
Many thanks. Originally referred to as "remains" not as body. Does that mean anything? In terms of distinction.

Also we are told that the identification was by teeth.

Sarah went missing a little of a week ago. Cold weather. How come she would only be identifiable by her teeth?
Could it be that other methods were used and that the body has been dare I say scattered in different areas?

is it known if she was raped? was primary motivation rape? could the murder have been unplanned or accidental?
or was the plan just to murder her to not leave a witness?
cause he did not care about witness in the mcdonald which would certainly end his career.

If it was just a rape sexual attack gone wrong I struggle to believe The Accuser would take her all the way to Kent? IMO

Last edited:
Another question would be, how did he get Sarah's body and the bag that far inside the woods? Carried it all? Put her in the big bag and dragged her?
The police found her body at 16.45hrs, so they didn't find it first thing in the morning when they started work, hence I'm thinking no drag marks on the forest floor.

I wondered if, in attempt to get rid of DNA evidence, he set fire to her body. If this was the case, ashen remains would be easier to carry. Sounds terrible and horrifying but JMO.

Scotland Yard confirms the police officer arrested over Ms Everard’s disappearance has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

How did they know she was dead before they found her remains? Had he admitted he killed her when being questioned? Or did they find some evidence to confirm she was dead? She wasn't positively identified until Friday..

did he take photos and had them on his phone? sick to think of it but maybe thats what took them to the location if his phone showed where the pic was taken, my iPhone does

I don't think they've released when the remains were found. 16:45 was the time of the announcement, not the find

That suggests (possibly) either he took her there before he allegedly killed her. Or (not nice to think) he took parts there at different times. All JMO, supposition. But if the latter, why a builder's bag? (Except it is an easy way of transporting larger parts possibly.

BBM

I think he just had one conveniently. He was building the pond. We saw one on his front lawn. I just think he had one available, it's a sturdy material, waterproof. Better than say, flimsier bin bags - which a lot of bodies get disposed of in.

Speculation and MOO

I'm sorry if this was already answered, but how do we know both front doors of his car were open and the hazard lights were on?

Around 9.35pm, a bus camera captured two numbers on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with dangerous lights on.

Another bus camera photographed the same car with both front doors open
Around 9.35pm, a bus camera captured two numbers on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with dangerous lights on.

Another bus camera photographed the same car with both front doors open.

from the appearance at the court yesterday.

Perhaps other sleuthers will know what sort of evidence you would need to arrest on suspicion of murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard