OK OK - Sarah Dalton, 30, barefoot, walked away from party, Tulsa, 13 Mar 2021

Knox

Reaction score
sarah-dalton-missing-tulsa-woman-march-14-2021.1615776162238.jpeg

TULSA, Okla. -

A Tulsa family is seeking the public's help after a 30-year-old woman went missing this weekend.

The family of Sarah Dalton said she attended a birthday party around 7 p.m. Saturday.

Dalton went outside around 10:30 p.m. with her shoes still in the home where the party was held and did not return.

Dalton's vehicle, phone, purse and other belongings were left behind at the home.

The Tulsa Police Department confirmed an official missing persons report was filed for Dalton.

If you have any information on Dalton's whereabouts, contact TPD's non-emergency line at 918-596-9222.
30-Year-Old Tulsa Woman Reported Missing

What the heck? Where did she go? Just a zillion questions here. Was she arguing with someone at the party? Did she go outside alone? Was she intoxicated? Did she give anyone a reason that she went outside? Whose party was it and how many people were there? Did she come to the party alone or with someone? Did anyone see her walk away? That she left all her stuff and hasn’t come back to get them is a really bad sign.

She's got to be close by. She likely went outside to get air and perhaps because she felt like she was going to be ill. Depending on what was being served at that party, folks might be a bit nervous and not willing to speak up.

She's likely very close by, and incapacitated/unconscious, or sadly...deceased.
Hope I'm wrong. These "disappeared after leaving a party" threads rarely end well. Let's hope this is an exception.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Hmmmm -- She's 30 years old, so not a teenager -- did she go outside to smoke --- I can understand that since a smoke would be brief. For a walk & talk with someone, wanting to be more private? Did she go for a ride with someone she just met? Nope, don't like it.

FB mentions Nathan Hale High -- talking about ballgames, etc. Is she a teacher or on staff there?

Positive thoughts, but it's worrisome.

Hopefully, this is not her. There’s an unnamed person who was shot and killed that night at 1050 E. 61st in an apt.

“On 3/13/2021 at 10:24 pm, we responded to a gunshot wound call at 1050 E. 61st St. We found a victim with a gunshot wound to his arm. While there, we were notified of a second victim who was shot and killed in an apartment. The two incidents were related and Detectives are currently trying to determine the identity of the second victim.”

We don’t know the address of the party she was at, do we?

Hopefully, this is not her. There’s an unnamed person who was shot and killed that night at 1050 E. 61st in an apt.

“On 3/13/2021 at 10:24 pm, we responded to a gunshot wound call at 1050 E. 61st St. We found a victim with a gunshot wound to his arm. While there, we were notified of a second victim who was shot and killed in an apartment. The two incidents were related and Detectives are currently trying to determine the identity of the second victim.”

That info was not given out. Would have been helpful. There's nothing regarding any crime committed against her on the police blotter which is a good sign.

Replying to my own post for reference. It’s NOT Sarah Dalton.
Victim of this incident was a male.
Police Identify Man Found Dead In Tulsa Apartments

Holding out hope for the good news @heuristicsdepartment posted about. Anyone seen any news update on her yet?

Hope so. Like borndem I figured she went for a ciggie. Barefoot? Not sure how folks in Oklahoma do it, but barefoot even for a smoke very rare here.

Barefoot smokes are rare here as well.

But.... they become more common if the smoker was wearing say, ultimate stilleto heels that seemed to be a good idea when going to the party, but turned out to be not so good at the party.

Barefoot smokes are rare here as well.

But.... they become more common if the smoker was wearing say, ultimate stilleto heels that seemed to be a good idea when going to the party, but turned out to be not so good at the party.

I usually take my high heel shoes off at a party. When I used to smoke would certainly have walked a short distance without them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back