Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that term "kidnapped by force" being used (whereas was not for Libby Squire) and with what @lello2 pointed out about the driveway going across the pathway, so dipped kerb and he could have pulled up on it on the pavement and probably just looked like an Uber picking up/dropping off (so no immediate alert in her mind or anyone else's), it makes sense that he could have easily and quickly snatched her (given his training) without anyone even noticing on the night - and hence it was only by chance having the police and bus dashcam footage to study afterwards they worked out what happened.

I think LE will have resolved this in any case.

They can trawl all the number plates on the traffic cam for this street in the time range, then follow up with every vehicle owner. It's not that many cars to check

Can we sleuthers know for certain at this stage that SE didn’t start to phone 999 or another number around the time of the attack?
SE's ph was either switched off or battery was dead immediately after call with bf.

It is understood Sarah's last contact before she disappeared was a phone call with her boyfriend.

Her auntie Jane Everard reportedly said she had a 15-minute phone conversation with partner Josh Lowth on the evening of her disappearance before her mobile was either switched off or ran out of battery.

Everything we know about Sarah Everard missing case as police arrest officer

Something has crossed my mind.. At this point I believe the MET are certain on how WC got SE into the car, even though they haven't made this public.
The MET are under serious scrutiny and I believe if they thought WC physically forced SE into the car (without deceiving with his Police ID), then they would have made this public.
Several sources across the media have reported that the narrative the MET believe to be true is that the Police ID was used to lure SE into the vehicle. With the scrutiny they are under, it's my opinion that if the MET believed the police ID was not used they would have made sure the public and the media knew this.

I will admit I would of got in the car even though I like to think common sense wouldn’t let me.

Late at night in fear of been fined for breaking lockdown rules and I’m questioned and asked what I had been doing that night and he has a police badge why wouldn’t I trust him?

I am only a few years younger than her and I have always been taught to respect the police and do as they want me to do. I would have no reason to suspect he was anything than he was appearing to be.

I think I would be the same. If you have had very little contact with the police throughout your life and not had any negative experiences with them, and been brought up to trust them etc then it's very likely you might comply. JMO of course.

I wonder a lot if the accused is speaking at all, or if it is just 'no comment' all the way.

Someone mentioned here a photo could auto upload to the cloud but mine is set up to do that and never does it straight away sadly.

He may have also stopped off on the way and raped and killed her before he got to his destination. 2 hours is a long time to drive with her in the car alive and conscious

Someone mentioned here a photo could auto upload to the cloud but mine is set up to do that and never does it straight away sadly.

He may have also stopped off on the way and raped and killed her before he got to his destination. 2 hours is a long time to drive with her in the car alive and conscious

Some people also have their auto upload setting set to only when connected to WiFi to save data.

She is thought to have been wearing green earphones and a white beanie hat, Scotland Yard added.

Everything we know about Sarah Everard missing case as police arrest officer

If SE was listening to music, she wouldn't have been as aware of her surroundings, the suspect could have snuck up behind her as she passed the vehicle (I like the theory it might not have been parked on the road) and bundled her into it, punched her when she was inside and she was unconscious while the suspect drove off. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks