FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

To be sure, but the Larry interview took place early on.

As it happens, I followed a case years ago where a young woman went missing in a well-frequented nature park and massive searches ensued. When the body was found two months later by chance, a lot of people had stopped believing she could still be within the park.

The gates close at 6 pm and the poster says she was last seen at 6 pm.

I agree - I'd love to know more about the 6 PM sighting. Was it via some sort of camera? Or by an eye witness? If so, who was this eye witness and where did they see her?

I think it's possible she's still in the park and not found, but I am personally leaning towards outside the park. I think if she was truly last seen at closing time, chances are she may have been by the gates/entrance to the park or near the bus stop. I have nothing concrete to base that on; it's just my opinion. My #1 theory still is she missed the bus for some reason and was intercepted by a motorist and then after that, something awful happened. All MOO.

Prayer Vigil Held for Woman Missing Out of Hollywood

Friends and family of 21-year-old Noemi Bolivar gathered for a prayer vigil Thursday, one month after she disappeared in Hollywood.

Jose Bolivar is hopeful his daughter will be found safe and sound. “My faith is still strong,” Bolivar said. “I believe we’re going to find her soon.”

“We’re really missing her a lot,” he added. “And for us, we cannot believe that it’s already been a month.”

In the one month she’s been missing, there’ve been eight different search parties to find her.

The family said they’ve also hired a private investigator.
Noting:

Hollywood police are still investigating but don’t have any leads.

Ugh. :(

The poster says she was seen at 6 pm.
The park gates closed at 6pm.
Where was she at when seen at 6 and how was she seen?

That's the key question whose answer LE seem to be guarding very close to the chest, for reasons that seem unclear if they want the public's help. They don't have to name the person who saw her, but a location, and knowledge of whether it was a park employee, visiter/passerby, or bus occupant would give people a clue on where to better focus their thoughts and/or search efforts.

<modsnip>

I believe the phone pings are not accurate representation of where the phone is, it is simply "phoning the cell tower" and the cell tower location (or near it) is where the ping location comes from. That's my guess. My guess is the phone is somewhere In Anne kolb nature center between the areas of 2300 n ocean and 2300 s ocean.

I suspect she veered off trail into the Marsh, it's such a large park. I've never been but I saw a reporter yesterday went and took a video of the entire pro and trails. If you go off trail, you can very easily get lost. My theory is that she went off trail as she was taking pictures of the beautiful scenery. The problem is her last picture were around 6:15pm. The sun is beginning to set, and the park was already closed for 15 min. So no one is around to hear her if she did indeed get lost. Then once it's dark, you can imagine It is pitch dark. off trail, the land becomes Marsh and wetland and you can easily slip and fall into the water. The ENTIRE park is surrounded by the water way, and even much of the Marsh is under water and very deceiving!

I think abduction is not likely but you never know. Her being alone and with autism and being sad is certainly a possibility.

The other possibility I don't see brought up is suicide. I'm curious how sad she was that day. They say she was sad due to not getting an internship. I'm wondering if she had gotten sadder and later had very dark thoughts while walking. The combination of her being alone letting her thoughts run wild and her autism make it dangerous as no one around to comfort her. There's a huge observation tower in this park and she took pictures from the top. The other theory that comes from the tower is she may have slipped and fell from there but I'm not 100% sure her last picture was from the top of the tower. I think it was
But this was a place familiar to her, I don't think she got lost. I think someone else has her phone, imo

But after sending her friend one last photo of the scenery at the park at around 6:00 p.m., she disappeared.

6 pm - She sent her friend one last photo of the scenery at the park.

But she stopped sending or receiving messages and phone calls around 6:15 p.m.

Bolivar took a selfie with her cellphone at the observation tower inside the nature reserve and sent it to a friend on Snapchat. But she stopped sending or receiving messages and calls that evening around 6:15 p.m., according to WPLG.

According to her parents, she was last heard from on a Snapchat and then disappeared without a trace.

@oceanstarryeyes
Regarding your question earlier, “where was she at when seen at 6 and how was she seen?

Good question. :)
I haven’t come across any source that specifically states the answer, but I quoted several parts of previous thread posts that may help...

It’s possible they are stating the ‘last seen’ time as 6pm, because either:
1. That’s around the time she sent her last photo/stopped sending or receiving messages
OR
2. The park closes at that time
Again, not sure...just throwing out possible theories.

But...on that note, if she reportedly sent her last photo (a selfie on the observation deck) around 6:00/6:15, then that would mean it was sent AFTER she left the park (since it closed at 6). Right??

Also, some reports stated she was last heard from on Snapchat. I don’t use Snapchat, but do people normally send a “saved” video or photo through Snapchat or is it more of a “right then” thing?

@oceanstarryeyes
Regarding your question earlier, “where was she at when seen at 6 and how was she seen?

Good question. :)
I haven’t come across any source that specifically states the answer, but I quoted several parts of previous thread posts that may help...

It’s possible they are stating the ‘last seen’ time as 6pm, because either:
1. That’s around the time she sent her last photo/stopped sending or receiving messages
OR
2. The park closes at that time
Again, not sure...just throwing out possible theories.

But...on that note, if she reportedly sent her last photo (a selfie on the observation deck) around 6:00/6:15, then that would mean it was sent AFTER she left the park (since it closed at 6). Right??

Also, some reports stated she was last heard from on Snapchat. I don’t use Snapchat, but do people normally send a “saved” video or photo through Snapchat or is it more of a “right then” thing?

re: Snapchat. People use it for both “in the moment” and saved things.

re: Snapchat. People use it for both “in the moment” and saved things.

If the pic could have been saved and sent later, how do we know that Noemi was the one who sent it? Does a user have to log into Snapchat in order to make each post, or is it more like Facebook where you can stay logged in for months, and if someone gains access to your device they can post or comment as you, not themselves?

I wonder if her phone had a PIN or other secure login method. I fear this young woman was possibly very naive, potentially vulnerable to exploitation or manipulation because of her autism, and she may not have recognized the need for electronic and personal security measures in the greater Miami metro, especially after spending her university years at a relatively rural campus with a squeaky-clean image. :(

If the pic could have been saved and sent later, how do we know that Noemi was the one who sent it? Does a user have to log into Snapchat in order to make each post, or is it more like Facebook where you can stay logged in for months, and if someone gains access to your device they can post or comment as you, not themselves?

I wonder if her phone had a PIN or other secure login method. I fear this young woman was possibly very naive, potentially vulnerable to exploitation or manipulation because of her autism, and she may not have recognized the need for electronic and personal security measures in the greater Miami metro, especially after spending her university years at a relatively rural campus with a squeaky-clean image. :(

Yes it can stay logged in for months like Facebook.

if she reportedly sent her last photo (a selfie on the observation deck) around 6:00/6:15, then that would mean it was sent AFTER she left the park (since it closed at 6).

6:15 would have put her sitting on the bench at the bus stop when she sent that last photo. In an earlier thread someone posted the most likely bus schedule to be 6:44 pm, so she had about 24 minutes to wait.

Noemi Bolivar - Google My Maps

I've mapped out all locations given.
I also annotated the bus schedule.

Given the facts as described, it seems most likely that she boarded the eastbound bus that departed BC Central Campus at 4:07 p.m. The bus would have stopped at Sheridan/University at 4:24 p.m. and at Sheridan/US 441 at 4:31 p.m. The two closest stops to 7000 Sheridan are Sheridan S/N 70 T and Sheridan S/N 69 A. Noemi reportedly left the house after 4:00 p.m.

At the end of the route, there are two stops closest to the Nature Center - either Sheridan S/Anne Kolb PK or A1A/Sheridan S. Since LE reported that she exited at 800 Sheridan, A1A/Sheridan is more likely. However, that would have been possibly as late as 5:10-5:15 p.m.

If she had exited the center at 6 p.m. and was waiting for the westbound bus, the first one would have been the one departing 6:29 p.m. from Dania Beach. I'm guessing it would have reached A1A/Sheridan or Sheridan/Anne Kolb by 6:35 p.m., maybe? It would have dropped her off at N 70 T or N 69 A by maybe 7:17 p.m.

rt12_annotated_001-web.jpg rt12_annotated_002-web.jpg

If she was still in the park after 600 pm
and if someone abducted her, how would they leave the park if the gate is closed at 600?
no car can go in or out after closing
So l think she is in the park somewhere, either someone left her in the woods or marsh or in the water and more likely she had an accident in the park, maybe she slipped or fall or drowned or alligator dragged her to the water

Noemi Bolivar - Google My Maps

I've mapped out all locations given.
I also annotated the bus schedule.

Given the facts as described, it seems most likely that she boarded the eastbound bus that departed BC Central Campus at 4:07 p.m. The bus would have stopped at Sheridan/University at 4:24 p.m. and at Sheridan/US 441 at 4:31 p.m. The two closest stops to 7000 Sheridan are Sheridan S/N 70 T and Sheridan S/N 69 A. Noemi reportedly left the house after 4:00 p.m.

At the end of the route, there are two stops closest to the Nature Center - either Sheridan S/Anne Kolb PK or A1A/Sheridan S. Since LE reported that she exited at 800 Sheridan, A1A/Sheridan is more likely. However, that would have been possibly as late as 5:10-5:15 p.m.

If she had exited the center at 6 p.m. and was waiting for the westbound bus, the first one would have been the one departing 6:29 p.m. from Dania Beach. I'm guessing it would have reached A1A/Sheridan or Sheridan/Anne Kolb by 6:35 p.m., maybe? It would have dropped her off at N 70 T or N 69 A by maybe 7:17 p.m.

View attachment 288794 View attachment 288795

Thanks a million for searching all the bus information.

Just a feeling from get go this all has to do with the bus. Most likely wrong, but Noemi could have been sitting there and even someone known to her offered a ride.

This case has piqued my interest. I have a 13yo daughter that is high functioning on the spectrum. Like Noemi, my Genevieve is vulnerable, too. After reading the latest development, I feel like I don't know what to think. Could she have been planning this for a long time? Whatever it is, I'm worried for her.

If she was still in the park after 600 pm
and if someone abducted her, how would they leave the park if the gate is closed at 600?
no car can go in or out after closing
So l think she is in the park somewhere, either someone left her in the woods or marsh or in the water and more likely she had an accident in the park, maybe she slipped or fall or drowned or alligator dragged her to the water
They would leave the park by car. The parking lot is located at the back of the park. Cars drive in and out of the gate.
She was spotted last at 6pm so she probably left the park.

How do you know that’s her Pinterest?

How likely is it that there are multiple Noemi Bolivars? Not a common pairing, methinks. Could be possible that it isn't hers or that she has a few different ones.

I searched Noemi Bolivar accounts on Pinterest just to see how many would show up.
•There were 29 accounts listed.
•18 of those were specifically the pairing of “Noemi Bolivar”

I searched Noemi Bolivar accounts on Pinterest just to see how many would show up.
•There were 29 accounts listed.
•18 of those were specifically the pairing of “Noemi Bolivar”

In support of this, there are probably 20+ "Noemi Bolivar"s on Instagram, and they are all different people. It's apparently not that rare of a name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back