The HW or WH belt evidence at gilgonews

Heather Malone should be a major discussion over and over with this. Kudos to Guy Malone her ex husband for breaking silence in recent time and doing the right thing.

Heather Malone and Burke ran a prostitution ring for many years in the late 90s/early 00s. She would recruit women as a hair dresser that she found naive & vulnerable to groom into what they needed. Most of these women were between 18-30 years of age. I had an affair with a woman who is now a high level medical practitioner as a manger of a hospital department on LI who they attempted to recruit. The more insane part about all of that is quite a few other law enforcement individuals knew of this and were clients of this ring. From my investigation on LI and work in the industry over the years a large percentage of clients of these women are law enforcement, councilman, doctors, lawyers, politicians and prominent businessmen. People outside of LI need to understand this is bigger than what you could imagine. People only talk about the corruption of the SCPD but they really don’t know how deep this all goes and why many people stay silent. In fear of the livelihood, reputation, their careers, beliefs, conceived realities and well life.
As I have said before, Suffolk is dirtier than a mud bog. Reality is way more twisted than any fiction one could imagine.

As I have said before, Suffolk is dirtier than a mud bog. Reality is way more twisted than any fiction one could imagine.

Heather Malone moved all the way up the east coast away from Long Island to Rhode Island once they started finding bodies here and the name James Burke was thrown around. She also hired an attorney years ago in 2017 and won’t talk about the matter in anyway with anyone. Her daughter also grew up to be a hair dresser in Suffolk County and according to her father is estranged from her mother. It is worth noting that Malones daughter who’s first name I won’t write here lived with Burke as a young girl for at least 5 years that we know of. She is now in her mid 20s and it would be great if someone interviewed her.
Ever realize how after Hacketts fake heart attack with news crews when confronted questions he dropped out of the media, gave his son his Oak Beach Home and moved to Florida and refuses to speak to anyone?

There also a PO BOX that both Malone and Burke were connected to as late as 2008 data shows.

Heather Malone moved all the way up the east coast away from Long Island to Rhode Island once they started finding bodies here and the name James Burke was thrown around. She also hired an attorney years ago in 2017 and won’t talk about the matter in anyway with anyone. Her daughter also grew up to be a hair dresser in Suffolk County and according to her father is estranged from her mother. It is worth noting that Malones daughter who’s first name I won’t write here lived with Burke as a young girl for at least 5 years that we know of. She is now in her mid 20s and it would be great if someone interviewed her.
Ever realize how after Hacketts fake heart attack with news crews when confronted questions he dropped out of the media, gave his son his Oak Beach Home and moved to Florida and refuses to speak to anyone?

There also a PO BOX that both Malone and Burke were connected to as late as 2008 data shows.

The Academy Awards got nothing on that heart attack performance for sure.

I just reviewed a pile of press releases from Hart and Sini etc, the only reference to a measure of the belt was when they first released the lettering, she answered a question of one of the pressers about the size of the lettering being one half inch by one half inch. Other than that the only other info that she shared was that it was found at one of the crime scenes and believes that it was handled by the suspect and was not any of the victims. I mean I can be missing a bunch of other discussions on this, but from the main ones, so far I can't find anything on the width of the belt being released.

That would certainly indicate a belt with about 1.5" width. Thank you.

I also thought it was a woman’s belt mostly due to the silver leather. I find that weird on a men’s belt but the pictures are so distorted.

Wow. I haven't read all posts, I am only up to December 8, 2020 on this thread. But I theorize that the notation "no glove" could mean there is a finger print on the belt (whilst other evidence has glove prints?)

Heather Malone moved all the way up the east coast away from Long Island to Rhode Island once they started finding bodies here and the name James Burke was thrown around. She also hired an attorney years ago in 2017 and won’t talk about the matter in anyway with anyone.

Just curious, how do you know this? Has someone tried knocking on her door and reported back?

I also thought it was a woman’s belt mostly due to the silver leather. I find that weird on a men’s belt but the pictures are so distorted.
The coloring of lettering is debatable (physical degradation, lighting, photshop etc). What is indisputable is the size of the lettering—one half inch by one half inch (assuming info put out by SCPD is accurate)—in relationship to size of belt, as described by PC Hart that the size is “that of a large male.” Tiny lettering placed on belt in order to distinguish it from all of the other belts that look exactly like it, as in a standard issue as part of a uniform.

The coloring of lettering is debatable (physical degradation, lighting, photshop etc). What is indisputable is the size of the lettering—one half inch by one half inch (assuming info put out by SCPD is accurate)—in relationship to size of belt, as described by PC Hart that the size is “that of a large male.” Tiny lettering placed on belt in order to distinguish it from all of the other belts that look exactly like it, as in a standard issue as part of a uniform.
Let me clarify, it is not the lettering that is silver, but one side of the belt is silver, or metallic leather. In the picture you can see part of the leather peeling back off whatever they are showing as it is brown... at least that is my interpretation. I added the picture to show what I mean. I just thought metallic =women’s belt...

Attachments

• 2FE3FF6D-9E53-4EF5-A52D-E1ED8AA87C80.jpeg
    2FE3FF6D-9E53-4EF5-A52D-E1ED8AA87C80.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 44
Let me clarify, it is not the lettering that is silver, but one side of the belt is silver, or metallic leather. In the picture you can see part of the leather peeling back off whatever they are showing as it is brown... at least that is my interpretation. I added the picture to show what I mean. I just thought metallic =women’s belt...
I think it might just be glare but yes, really hard to tell with ONE photo, ugh!

One side is brown, and the other is black according to SCPD. See here.

I just see that they say it is a black leather belt... the picture is so altered who knows! My eyes see brown and silver... I read and it says black... I don’t want to argue, I honestly don’t know. I wish we had better pictures, the full belt and buckle and we all could make better searches and give them much better information.

Okay so if you're one of the SC White Mens Hunting club believers, then i believe i may ahve found something

perhaps more than one MO

different memeber responsible for dumping parts as they go from from sex murder snuff party at OB - until they realize the perfect spot had been under their noses.

attached is the URL on a Doe found in 1978 in hecksher state park

* A brown leathery belt and a woman's clog shoe for the right foot was located nearby.*

for non locals this is not far from the robert moses causeway. It's also worth noting that in 1975 the Oak Beach Inn was a booming nightlife scene - dropping a body in the middle of night on the ocean wouldnt be an option until closer to the late 90s when OBI finally closed its doors for good.

Also for what its worth Robert Moses was a resident of Oak Beach and obviously instrumental in their belief system regarding people from lesser means.

I think another notable item is the book "The Scandal at the Oak Beach Inn" was published in 1998. Towards teh end the author mentions another missing girl Ivonne Riveria.

The author goes on to state:
"It remains uncollected to this day, years after her murder, with the killer still free. Ivonne is just another number in the growing number of unsolved murders on Long Island. This, despite the local chatter that there's an obvious suspect. Inside law enforcement sources tell me that cops even know who the killer is, yet there's been no Justice" - Robert W Matherson, Scandal at the Oak Beach Inn, Political Corruption vs Long Islands Hottest Nightclub.

CASE NUMBER - 1068UFNY

Date of Discovery: April 2, 1978
Location of Discovery: East Islip, Suffolk County, New York
Estimated Date of Death: 3 years prior
State of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Cause of Death: Homicide

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 18 - 22 years old
Race: White (possibly with other ethnicity)
Height: 5'3" (Estimated)
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown, light and long
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Well healed fracture of right clavicle (collar bone) with resultant deformation. Bony lesion on the left fist rib. Metopic suture is patent. Fingernails (3) with reddish purple material

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Ten teeth with amalgams. Impaction of maxillary right third molar
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: A brown leathery belt and a woman's clog shoe for the right foot was located nearby. The shoe measured 11" in length (top) and 10.5" (bottom) by 3.5" in broadest width (bottom) by 4.5" (top)
Jewelry: A gold ring with the initials "D.E.C." was found nearby. It may or may not be related to the decedent
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery
The victim's skeletal remains were found in a grave on a sandy beach in Heckscher State Park in East Islip.

Dr. Peter Hackett's father's name was Walter Hackett. WH. I think it's Hackett that had his late father's belt and lost it while murdering one of the victims.

What leads you to believe that?

Truthspider here said this in regards to the below book in another thread:

You should read the book before stating what it seems to be. That cover is a sleeve, the actual hardcover has no design, the statements on that sleeve are the publishers attempts to move a product. I have read the book carefully as you can imagine and I am completely certain the author is the doc's father. It is the only book the man has written. The book is semi-autobiographical.

the author was a WWII tugboat captain
the nameless narrator is a WWII tugboat captain

the author has one child, CPH, whose mother died after childbirth.
the nameless narrator has one child, "paul", whose mother died after childbirth

the author raised his only child by himself
the nameless narrator raises his only child by himself

the author later became a hospital administrator
the nameless narrator later becomes a hospital administrator

the author's son is allergic to dogs
the nameless narrator's son is allergic to dogs (lol)

the list goes on and on...

The story is the author's life, probably with some fiction mixed in. Read it for yourself, it's palatable. If you know about CJH's life, you will have no doubts that the book is semi-autobiographical.

Additionally i believe the same user helped provide the obituary:

Newsday (Melville, NY)
September 13, 1997

Edition: NASSAU AND SUFFOLK
Section: NEWS
Page: A27

Topics:
Index Terms: OBITUARY.

Charles Hackett, Administrator
Author: John J. Giuffo. STAFF WRITER

Article Text: Charles Joseph Hackett, a retired administrator at Hempstead General Hospital, died Tuesday at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip. He was 87. Mr. Hackett had been admitted to Good Samaritan Hospital for four days in early August after suffering a stroke. Mr. Hackett had a wide variety of occupations throughout his life, including that of banker, tugboat captain in World War II, hospital comptroller, poet, author and administrator. Mr. Hackett was born in Flatbush in 1909. He attended Columbia University and worked as a banker at Brown Brothers Harriman in Manhattan before enlisting in the Army in 1941. While in the Army, he rose in rank from a private in field artillery to a major in military intelligence. Before leaving the Army, he served as a trial judge advocate and as provost marshal of the 11th Airborne, where he prosecuted German war criminals, among others. Having served in the European theater for four years, he stayed in Biarritz, France, after the war to pursue graduate study at the American University there. He returned home in 1946, attended Columbia’s graduate program in hospital administration in 1952, and was soon employed as the comptroller of the Hackensack Medical Center in Hackensack, N.J. It was there during the early 1950s he met his future wife, Maryellen. They were married in February, 1955. She died a year later from complications arising from the birth of their only son, Charles Peter. Mr. Hackett later moved to Marysville, Ohio, where he was the vice president of the Scott Lawn Seed Company. He left Ohio a year later and moved to Ogunquit, Maine, in 1960, where he lived for two years as he wrote a novel, “The Last Happy Hour,” about a hospital administrator bringing up a son by himself. “My father would never admit that any of it was anything but fiction,” said his son, who lives in Point Lookout. In 1962, Mr. Hackett moved to West Islip, and to Point Lookout in 1969. In 1991, he moved to Oak Beach, where he remained until his death. He was the executive director of Hempstead General Hospital from 1962 to 1986, and a professor of hospital administration at the C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University from 1974 to 1984. “He was a consummate gentleman. A man of very old traditions,” his son said. Mr. Hackett would often attend the yearly Breadloaf Conference in Middlebury, Vt., where he would study poetry with the likes of Robert Frost and Jack Kerouac. He also ran five to 10 miles a day until the age of 80. “He was very dedicated to the quality of health care, both in the region and in the country,” said his son, and he often spoke out for equal access to health care for all Americans. He was Hofstra University’s Man of the Year for 1977. Mr. Hackett was also president of the Hempstead Chamber of Commerce from 1972 until 1974. In addition to his son, Mr. Hackett is survived by two granddaughters and a grandson. Services were held Wednesday at the O’Shea Funeral Home in Wantagh. Mr. Hackett was buried Thursday at the Maryrest Cemetery in Mahwah, N.J.

Copyright (c) 1997 Newsday, Inc.
Record Number: 964427837

this being said, I just ordered the book mentioned above to read for myself.

What's interesting to note is when the info on the belt was initially brought forward to the public by GH, she only presented photos of the initials.
It wasn't until later that she then presented the photo of the the belt. And even then it was just a photo of the tip (back and front). Why was this so important? What was (or is) the importance of withholding the description of the entire belt?

I've seen a cpl posts here asking about any info or coverage the she (GH) mentioned the width of the belt and in John Ray's interview on LI News Radio he does mention that GH let it slip out that it was 1.5".
For those who are interested in listening it can be found on SOUNDCLOUD (around the 5:50 mark)
john ray attorney 12.10.20 search results on SoundCloud - Listen to music

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77