Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe getting caught flashing was the trigger. Maybe he knew that he was going to be found out and decided he had a short amount of time to really live out his fantasies until he was going to lose everything?
This is awful but i have wondered if this is the case too.

No, Chevening House is in Kent, so it's not the Northampton one. I think it must be the Bromley find that apparentlyindenial is referring to?
It's near Sevenoaks, so in the county of Kent not the borough of Bromley, although they are near each other.

It's been quite quiet here, still van of police posted outside day and night with the occasional police car, nothing going on in house, I had initially thought there was someone there lights on in front room but nets showing, ie main curtains not pulled.
I think there may be occupant back within days so they are making it look normal but with police presence outside.
No press, no further searches here xx

Thanks x

The police have done a good job of keeping this quiet since last Thursday if the MSM are only over it today. My personal feeling is that it's unrelated to the current case and that the proximity to Chevening is coincidental, if we consider the defendant's work history and the length of time the bones are suspected of being there. JMO

First pictures show Biggin Hill police activity after human bones discovered

Ah so this is the same find as the one near Chevening?

I wonder what made the Police search there?
A gardener supposedly found the bones and called police. It’s looking unlikely it’s connected but one never knows. When a MSM link for the Gardner info pops up I will post it but as of now it’s all non mainstream links.

Sorry if this is a naive question, but would WC have known that a complaint had been made against him by the time SE disappeared? Is it not equally as possible he would be unaware that a complaint had been made?

If the latter, the flashing could be his first thing and it escalated quickly(?).

To put it another way, how would he know, at the time of SE disappearance, that a complaint had been made against him? I suppose he could just be fearful he’d been captured re IE, but interested to hear. Sorry if I’ve missed this elsewhere.
I asked that question on here a few days ago and I didn't see a reply. Would still like to know the anwer too!

You raise good points about the car. We have not seen the car being recovered and if it had been returned to a rental place it would not have been a case of it being quietly moved by the police. Someone would have seen the police activity and it would have been reported.

This lack of information is why I’m still thinking the car could have been a ZIP car.

The police said that the car was hired in Dover. Zipcar only operates in London, Oxford, Cambridge and Bristol.

Why? “Suspect” worked Bromley for two years for the Met before PaDP.

you’re free to draw your own conclusions of course, I’m just using forensic profiling methods to come to “pencil” possibilities. My own opinion drawn on academic experience is that the suspect is a serial killer, and his publicly known patterns of movement can easily be put into a variety of commonly used geographic profiling models.

Interesting theory and I think you have a point as it does seem planned but the whole thing was just so reckless for him to have got away with it for a prolonged period, unless he's just got lucky in the past. There is just no way he wasn't going to get caught this time though and he must have known that. I actually can believe the serial killer theory more than I can him having been going around flashing with impunity for years on end, but I am leaning more to something triggering his actions and him likely supressing these desires prior to that(though always having them). The amount of planning definitely seems to fit a serial killer though and it has crossed my mind.

There are far too many posts violating sub-judice in this discussion.

Members can NOT make posts insinuating the accused's guilt. Before you post, ask yourself "If a juror was reading here, could what I am about to post influence that juror?" If the answer is yes, it is a violation of sub-judice. So, posts to the effect of "well, the accused is going to be put away for life" or "he/she/the accused must have done this type of thing before" etc are off limits because they are insinuating guilt.

Also off limits are discussion about a possible IE incident. Whether or not an accused person is charged or has been charged with something prior or the current charges, it cannot be discussed here. Jurors are not to be privy to any prior history or suggestions of prior crimes. Jurors must hold deliberations on the current charges only without influence of any prior dealings with the law.

WS does not have the staff to moderate this discussion 24 hours a day. If we continue to have difficulty in controlling the discussion as it relates to violations of sub-judice or too many off topic posts (i.e. discussion of journalistic integrity), this discussion will have to be closed until trial and only the Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread will remain open.

As previously stated, discussion about the vigil, protests, politics is off limits just because it led to too much off topic discussion that is not directly related to the crime itself. While such discussion may have been allowed in other threads, this decision is thread specific because it was derailing the thread.

Any questions, please private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Thanks.

It's been quite quiet here, still van of police posted outside day and night with the occasional police car, nothing going on in house, I had initially thought there was someone there lights on in front room but nets showing, ie main curtains not pulled.
I think there may be occupant back within days so they are making it look normal but with police presence outside.
No press, no further searches here xx

I honestly can't imagine them living at the house again - wife and kids. I mean I know it's home and they would get support, but the public nature of it all and people knowing where they live. Kids at school can say awful things, however much the kids are protected from publicity. In an area where they are known. JMO, MOO.

This is awful but i have wondered if this is the case too.

But there would be a huge difference in the punishment for another crime and the punishment for kidnap & murder. Someone could lose their job for another crime then could've gone back to work mechanicing (not sure if that's the official job description lol). Kidnap & murder they lose everything.

Edited to re-word

Last edited:
Chevening is inside the M25, next to Biggin Hill.

Google’s your friend bro! :p

LOL! Love it! I can't tell you how many times I've told people "Google is your friend, or should be'. lol But yeah, I think it all the time as I work my way through this fast moving thread. A lot of the questions asked could be found by a quick Google and not add to this extremely fast moving thread. IMHO :)

Bumping from the opening posts of this discussion

This case is now under sub-judice.

Under sub-judice, the following is not allowed:

Any non compliance with an Order of the court
Anything that may prejudice the accused’s right to a fair trial
Any suggestions or direct accusations that the accused is either guilty or innocent (i.e. the accused cannot be called "the killer", it has to be "the accused", the "alleged killer" or "the defendant")
A defendant’s previous history of any offences
Scandalizing the court (disparaging judges/lawyers, any officer of the Court)
Broadcasting anything about proceedings which happen in the jury's absence.

Please do not post anything that violates the above principles.

Thank you.

ETA for reference: UK Contempt of Court Act 1981

Chevening is inside the M25, next to Biggin Hill.

Google’s your friend bro! :p

Chevening may be inside the M25 but it's still in Kent. It's 3.5 miles from Sevenoaks and 6 miles from Biggin Hill. The way the first reports of the discovery are worded doesn't make the link with Chevening which is why I asked the question. I now understand that it's just one discovery. I used to live locally so don't need to use Google in this case thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie