Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just that it says passenger, not front or back seat but just enough to make me think she prob was in car rather than boot IMO x

It will forever haunt me, the journey she had all the way to Kent. I've done it many times from that road (where I lived ) and in those circumstances it must have felt the longest journey ever. I hope we get answers.

Isn’t the fact that dental records were necessary for identification indicative that the body itself was unidentifiable?
Actually thinking more about it and making connections with Libby Squire, i tend to agree with you. Libby was identified by her fingerprints. SE not even by that. Fingerprints usually come first and are an easier and quicker way to identify a body. According to
How Do Forensic Scientists Use Teeth To Identify People?
Dental records are used when the body is unidentifiable. Jmo

They went missing yesterday x
I think it's probably a teenage girl thing, a lot of them do it, where I used to live it was always happening and they turn up in Dagenham or something, usually gone to meet boys or something similar, I'll expect these two to turn up in the next couple of days absolutely fine *advertiser censored*
Similar in Scotland - repeat offenders quite often too. There’s a case for highlighting again to teenage girls the waste of police resources they are responsible for & might carry more weight now given that SE case is so high profile . (Obviously not in the above case) .

My potato and a tree were the problem there lol x
When returning home from holiday my parents always said accusingly “This place looks suspiciously clean” .
Not necessarily for official identification, no. It takes longer to identify by DNA so I think identification by dental records makes sense. Imo
OK I'm learning a lot about dental records here!

Just read this bit further down
"Police arrested the suspect at his home in Deal on Tuesday following a tip-off about a car allegedly spotted on a motorist's dashcam near to where the missing woman was last seen. Yesterday a CCTV clip showing a woman passenger in a car was being examined"
Police search military tunnels near garage of Sarah Everard suspect

I wonder if this is an elusive reference to the brief, recent discussion here (last thread or one before) about the potential passenger/body shape in the front seat of the white car in the CCTV....

They didn't state they were necessary, just that they were used. C. Dick also said remains would take time to identify. This could have been a sort of warning to the press not to get really wound up over it. It wasn't that long after was it? To me it could be just as simple as Sarah's DNA not being on file so asking of the family to get a reference sample would be distressing for them and take longer than dental records. Maybe none of the family were in a fit state?
OK that does make sense.

It will forever haunt me, the journey she had all the way to Kent. I've done it many times from that road (where I lived ) and in those circumstances it must have felt the longest journey ever. I hope we get answers.
I do a similar journey from London to my home in Kent, Ashford is almost an hour on, I can’t even imagine.

Something I don’t understand is if the accused was off duty that day why would he travel from home-to London to find a victim-and back to Kent to carry out a murder? There are women in Kent. It makes me think there was perhaps not an intention to kill but it happened and that’s where he ended up, back in Kent. JMO.

Re: Identification

Just listening to Lucy Manning's report on the BBC News at Ten and she said Sarah had to be identified by dental records so it still isn't completely clear. Could be poor/lazy reporting.

For all dental records ID might not be that unusual, there is the suggestion IMO that the body may not be in a good state due to the wording "appear to be" human remains and maybe due to the post mortem being inconclusive. Although later it was reported as a body and would decomposition make post mortem results inconclusive? MOO, supposition.

The probationary officer, aged around 22, is said to have sent the ‘meme’ – a shared joke image – to seven colleagues as he manned a cordon in woods near Ashford, Kent, where the 33-year-old’s body was found.

It shows a policeman going through six stages from abduction to murder in a pastiche of the Highway Code.
Cop at Sarah Everard crime scene sent vile parody of Highway Code to seven officers | Daily Mail Online
What on earth...
It's hard to really take this in.

Some posters have speculated that the human remains discovered in Biggin Hill in Kent can't be linked to the SE case and alleged perpetrator because the bones discovered have reportedly been there "for a number of years".

Is there a perception that WC only became a police officer in recent years? Several media have published pictures of WC in uniform and working as a Special Constable as far back as 2008.

E.g. here :

Everything we know about the police officer arrested for Sarah Everard 'murder'

Officer due in court charged with Sarah Everard murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics