Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are far too many posts violating sub-judice in this discussion.

Members can NOT make posts insinuating the accused's guilt. Before you post, ask yourself "If a juror was reading here, could what I am about to post influence that juror?" If the answer is yes, it is a violation of sub-judice. So, posts to the effect of "well, the accused is going to be put away for life" or "he/she/the accused must have done this type of thing before" etc are off limits because they are insinuating guilt.

Also off limits are discussion about a possible IE incident. Whether or not an accused person is charged or has been charged with something prior or the current charges, it cannot be discussed here. Jurors are not to be privy to any prior history or suggestions of prior crimes. Jurors must hold deliberations on the current charges only without influence of any prior dealings with the law.

WS does not have the staff to moderate this discussion 24 hours a day. If we continue to have difficulty in controlling the discussion as it relates to violations of sub-judice or too many off topic posts (i.e. discussion of journalistic integrity), this discussion will have to be closed until trial and only the Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread will remain open.

As previously stated, discussion about the vigil, protests, politics is off limits just because it led to too much off topic discussion that is not directly related to the crime itself. While such discussion may have been allowed in other threads, this decision is thread specific because it was derailing the thread.

Any questions, please private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Thanks.
Thank you so much for this critical reminder. We stand with you.

Why are you refocusing back at this site? Nothing has been established taking place here, otherwise police would have been on it. We know whatever happened occurred back outside Poynders Court.

Feels really emotional watching that - knowing now they had footage of a car stopped and can see how it could pull up along the road and be out of the way from main flow of traffic, then seeing the sniffer dogs at work:( At 5.00mins can see how a car if pulled up on the dropped kerb will also have the row of trees behind to help obscure the view, at 6.12mins can see a car parked up behind the trees and it is possible and it not seem like in the way of pedestrians - as said before could easily have just thought an Uber/take-way driver - so tragic.

Last edited:
Hello all , new to the topic . Haven't been posting for a long time, probably since after Pistorius trial ( I recognise some of you from back then ).
I've decided to join the topic as this case has hit me . I also live near London and have a friend and colleague who are quite local to this.
I have been trying to catch up in the last 2-3 days, so forgive me if I missed this:
Where is the Astra ?
We know the Seat and Peugeot were removed from the accused address , but where is the hire car ?
Any photos of that ever published ?

TIA and sorry again if I missed this and it is a banal question .

Hello all , new to the topic . Haven't been posting for a long time, probably since after Pistorius trial ( I recognise some of you from back then ).
I've decided to join the topic as this case has hit me . I also live near London and have a friend and colleague who are quite local to this.
I have been trying to catch up in the last 2-3 days, so forgive me if I missed this:
Where is the Astra ?
We know the Seat and Peugeot were removed from the accused address , but where is the hire car ?
Any photos of that ever published ?

TIA and sorry again if I missed this and it is a banal question .

We don't know :(

I’ve taken a couple of screenshots to point out the two areas of interest. The one closest to the bus stop could be a person, but the movement that kinda floats in the centre-right of the image might just be a light flare or similar?

Source: https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/#00001.03770

If you notice just before 21.40, the footage cuts out. There's a 10 minute gap between 21.30 & 21.40. Also, is that the bus that spotted the car at 21.38?

First post here, and I don't know if this has been posted before. But, after looking at the camera on that junction you can view every 5 minutes, however it jumps from 9.30 to 9.40, which makes me think IMO that the accused was there and the 9.35 footage shows that. So they have had to take it down as it is being used as evidence.

I feel, like quite a lot of people on here that I have read, in utter shock and am so confused how Sarah got from walking along the path to being in the car. I can't quite get my head around it at all.

RIP Sarah, and my thoughts go out to her family and friends
I agree. I've been following CCTV footage around some of the main roads the accused may have taken and there are certain gaps in the timeline that are missing, hinting that they have been removed for evidence.

RIP Sarah xx

1. YAHOO REPORT OF POYNDERS ROAD CAMERA INFORMATION

– March 3:
Marketing executive Ms Everard goes missing after leaving a friend’s house in Clapham, south London, at around 9pm to make the 2.5-mile journey home.

She calls her boyfriend and stays on the phone to him for around 14 minutes, a court hearing on March 13 of the man accused of her kidnap and murder is told.

She is captured alone on CCTV at 9.15pm, caught again alone on a camera at 9.28pm, and later caught alone on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm.
At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captures two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

as a member of only a week and half or so, I'm not enjoying the random badly thought out forum shutting BS that is being posted here more frequently.

I think that someone said something on here about 10 days ago, that Sarah would have to have been stratospherically unlucky to have been abducted here, and I think that's absolutely correct.

She was. :confused:

Exactly. I think locals like me are sort of trying to make sense of what essentially cannot be made sense of.

Opportunistic/random/stratospherically bad luck. (Potentially all, none, combination of the above).

It’s why it’s got so many people talking because of this very reason.

I will stand corrected but I find it highly unlikely that the probation officer created the meme himself. The reason is because the poster shown was a copy of a poster of hand signals that the police would use many years ago, as long ago as the 60/70’s and he would not be even aware of that poster being in existence any more unless someone had recently found an old copy in the archives . So I will stand corrected but I think this officer is too young in service to remember what the old hand signals were. I joined in 1988 and they were almost obsolete then

Oh I see! I haven’t seen it myself so I interpreted the description as a sort of collage of different posters/images with stuff written on it. I stand corrected

2. DAILY MAIL REPORT OF POYNDERS ROAD CAMERA INFORMATION
Ms Everard was captured alone on CCTV at 9.15pm and again 9.28pm, and was later caught on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm.

At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.

Another bus camera captured the same car with both front doors open.

The registration of the vehicle, later confirmed to be a car hired in Dover, Kent, was caught and tracked by police as it left London towards Kent.

Police officer accused of kidnapping and murdering Sarah Everard finished his shift in the morning | Daily Mail Online

As an infrequent poster here I have few questions to ask ...
Do we know where the accused Wayne Couzens lived weekdays ?
No way could he commute from Deal to Westminster on a daily basis, surely ?
No police search of a London address ?
Where was he for the ten hours between end of morning shift and alleged snatch ?
Had he been suspended already because of allegations of exposing himself the week before ?
Did he know he was going to lose his job ?
Did he know Sarah from running events, was he stalking her ?
How could he snatch her off a busy road, and why ?
Why could a happily married man with a beautiful family go so mental ?
Marriage gone wrong, ten year younger Ukrainian "mail-order" bride ditching him ?
Maybe we'll get some answers in the October trial ...

I have a colleague that used to commute daily from Brighton to London West end , driving , not that impossible .

If I understood correctly he worked a relief shift from 1400-2000 at American Embassy. This is after his 12 hour shift ended at 0700 that morning .
So what did he do between 0700 and 1400 and mostly from 2000 to 2130 ?

Somebody please correct me if I got this wrong .

Dont they screen people before making them the police.
One sociopath killed the girl, and another thinks it is funny and making memes.
makes you wonder how many more are there in the department.

The same could be said of any trusted professions, which require satisfactory background checks and evidence of good character, before employment. There will always be those that, for whatever reason, go bad. Some will be bad all along but are masters of disguise and manipulation and may not have been caught out before.

Last edited:
3. METRO REPORT OF POYNDERS ROAD CAMERA INFORMATION
Ms Everard was captured alone on CCTV at 9.15pm and again 9.28pm, and was later caught on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm. At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing. Another bus camera captured the same car with both front doors open. The registration of the vehicle, later confirmed to be a car hired in Dover, Kent, was caught and tracked by police as it left London towards Kent.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/16/sarah-everard-wayne-couzens-in-court-charged-with-kidnap-and-murder-14251151/?ito=cbshare

Accidentally run her over and panicked? Might be just enough to put a bit of doubt in the jury's minds if there is not much other evidence I suppose. Be interesting to see if this does come up in court.

Interesting theory suspected perpetrator may have given a version of events like this. My first thought was it wouldn’t sound plausible to say — accidentally knocked her over and taking her home etc. Because surely the most normal thing to do would be call an ambulance, not move the knocked over person. But is the thought that suspect could be saying - she stood up and said she was fine so I said I would drive her home and dropped her off there. That story then got blown out of the window when car was tracked to Dover and body found.

as a member of only a week and half or so, I'm not enjoying the random badly thought out forum shutting BS that is being posted here more frequently.

I completely agree, I lurked for a few days and then joined. Read ALL the rules. And then went back through ALL the threads to see what had and had not been ruled out etc to make sure I didn't regurgitate old theories etc (Granted there were only 3 when I started mind). Thought I would have a look today and see what had happened over the last week but I am just seeing comments of the first 12 threads being repeated. The alleged killer being referred to by what he shouldn't be, accusations thrown around, speculation made, information shared from prohibited sources etc.

Come on newbies (like me), this is an amazing site as I'm sure you will agree but be careful. If you haven't read the TOS (rules) then don't bother posting or you will spoil it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea