Identified! SC - Norway, Body found in freezer at abandoned "haunted" house. Jan'21 - Robert Fuller

These are valid concerns. I share them, which is why I have started my search as broad as possible. I should be able to contact all of the shops on my list by this weekend, and I am not sure what to do after that. I can either start expanding the contact radius to Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA, or I can hone in on certain South Carolina towns. The UID could be white and from NYC and I could be 100% off track, however in web scraping I have to decide some limiting factors on my search, which is why I'm going with the "UID is from SC and likely Asian/Hispanic with a stronger possibility of being Filipino" route. Luckily I am not LE and just a young adult who likes coding, social media analysis, investigating, and is bored because I can't go out due to the pandemic haha. If I make mistakes in my search, it will not cause harm.

There are tattoo magazines, newsletters, events, shows, ink distribution centers:
Perhaps you can reach many more tattoo artists that can hang photo of the tattoo of victim at the next up & coming conventions, gatherings, events, etc.:
Does LE have a poster made you can copy and mail to such groups with hopes of reaching larger groups by their ability to share this information too?

That's it, but the image is from 2007. Here's a video from KHOU from January - definitely looks vacant to me.

Oh again omg that place is Super Creepy dark in the middle of nowhere on a little corner patch. How does someone even find that place????. That is def someone that knows the area.
I wonder what the story was with that house being called the Haunted house Prior to the body being found?! Creeeeeeepy... I would not live there if I was paid omg. But that is just me.

That's it, but the image is from 2007. Here's a video from KHOU from January - definitely looks vacant to me.

I just saw the vide, thanks for posting it. Oh again Omg that place is So Super Creepy dark in the middle of nowhere on a little corner patch.

How does someone even find that place????. That is definately someone that knows the area well. Or has been down the road multiple times to know that the house is vacant.

I wonder what the story was with that house being called the Haunted house Prior to the body being found?!

Not to rain on anyones parade and every lead is worth pursuing, but I dont think the tattoo looks like Khoon Sa. Very different eyes and hairline, the guy in the tattoo is balding with very sparse hair on top of the head. Khoon Sa sports a full head of hair (like almost all dictators, warlords and druglords, as hair is connected with "virility" - with Mussolini maybe having been the only exception...)...
But what do i know?
I agree with you about the eyes. Maybe that was just artistic license? However, the chin line, nose, and cheeks are spot on. Kind of hard to tell about the top of the head as there seems to be a section missing. But if the Burmese tattoo shop that @data_nerd_2005 asked about this also aren't convinced it's him either that does dial back my confidence somewhat in it being KS.

Somehow I see it as having a somewhat cartoon-ish or caricature type of character which is why I think it's more likely a well known figure than say, a grandfather or other relative. I would be more convinced if I found a photo of KS, or anyone else, more closely matching that pose but, despite lots of KS photos being on the internet, those were the closest headshots I could find.

The house doesn't seem particularly creepy to me? It just looks rundown. The landscaping is overgrown, and the owner obviously has not maintained the place after the last tenants left. Otherwise, it looks like a basic farmhouse. If you drive around rural New England where I live, you will find plenty of houses like that look pretty similar to this with vehicles parked out front, and the lights on.

The address not being near another house, and it being obviously uninhabited makes me think it is likely someone with ties to the area. It would be pretty random for a killer(s) to just stash a body in a freezer of a random house unless they knew they would likely be alone there. Still, where it was a "party house", I kind of wonder if someone went out there and did it in broad daylight? Otherwise you would run the risk of bumping into the same kind of group as the ones who found the body. Weird all around!

*I am looking in NAMUS w/o ruling out by location*

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (NAMUS Missing Person #MP76241) : I know that it seems like he may have committed suicide, but possibly this could be JD? He is mixed race (with Asian), has tattoos not described, and could fit the time frame

I believe that tattoos are noted in a prisoner's file when they get arrested/enter the prison system, but do they also document tattoos done in prison once the person gets released? I genuinely have no idea!
Also, if this is a prison tattoo, major props to the artist, I genuinely think the face is well done lol it looks better than some portraits I've seen from paid tattoo artists
A bit late, but I thought I’d chime in on this subject since I’m familiar. I’ve worked at both prisons and jails (particularly in tattoo documentation and research/investigations) and can say although it is policy at both to document and photograph each and every tattoo, each and every arrest/incarceration, it’s not always done. I was very meticulous when I booked or screened new offenders, but people get lazy unfortunately. Especially when someone has many tattoos, many arrests/incarcerations, or have intricate tattoos. I’ve booked repeat offenders who had undocumented tattoos and they’ve admitted to having that tattoo for decades. Or they’ve been improperly documented/entered. i.e. an eagle on someone’s shoulder being recorded as a bird on their forearm. Nothing is recorded upon their release. I have caught freshly made tattoos and documented those during incarceration (not common practice), or if they are rearrested/incarcerated I’ve caught ones they didn’t have previously. That’s if they reoffend of course.

“Oh, it’s already been done somewhere”, “someone else will do it”, “I’m hungry and it’s lunch time”, “this drunk person is about to become violent toward me”... just a few excuses people use to not take the time to do their job properly. In addition, this same practice (or lack thereof) occurs when it comes to fingerprints. I’d say that prisons are most likely to be more thorough more often, but things slip through the cracks. I wouldn’t rule someone in or out based on something like this alone.

Hope this helps! :)

You sleuths are wonderful!!

*I am looking in NAMUS w/o ruling out by location*

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (NAMUS Missing Person #MP76241) : I know that it seems like he may have committed suicide, but possibly this could be JD? He is mixed race (with Asian), has tattoos not described, and could fit the time frame

update: I did some social media stalking and don’t think he could be this JD. 6 weeks ago his ex commented something about him having read a snap chat of his about a month ago (putting a possibility of him being alive as of Jan 5th or so)

A bit late, but I thought I’d chime in on this subject since I’m familiar. I’ve worked at both prisons and jails (particularly in tattoo documentation and research/investigations) and can say although it is policy at both to document and photograph each and every tattoo, each and every arrest/incarceration, it’s not always done. I was very meticulous when I booked or screened new offenders, but people get lazy unfortunately. Especially when someone has many tattoos, many arrests/incarcerations, or have intricate tattoos. I’ve booked repeat offenders who had undocumented tattoos and they’ve admitted to having that tattoo for decades. Or they’ve been improperly documented/entered. i.e. an eagle on someone’s shoulder being recorded as a bird on their forearm. Nothing is recorded upon their release. I have caught freshly made tattoos and documented those during incarceration (not common practice), or if they are rearrested/incarcerated I’ve caught ones they didn’t have previously. That’s if they reoffend of course.

“Oh, it’s already been done somewhere”, “someone else will do it”, “I’m hungry and it’s lunch time”, “this drunk person is about to become violent toward me”... just a few excuses people use to not take the time to do their job properly. In addition, this same practice (or lack thereof) occurs when it comes to fingerprints. I’d say that prisons are most likely to be more thorough more often, but things slip through the cracks. I wouldn’t rule someone in or out based on something like this alone.

yes.... i was always very thorough catalogging tattoos when booking someone but many were not. and if an inmate didnt get caught/a demerit w the new ink, it wasnt added upon release usually.

update: I did some social media stalking and don’t think he could be this JD. 6 weeks ago his ex commented something about him having read a snap chat of his about a month ago (putting a possibility of him being alive as of Jan 5th or so)

He's also really small to have worn the size 34 Pacsun jeans. At 5' 6" - 5' 8" and 120 - 135 lbs, they would be falling off of him--which isn't usually a "thing" with skinny jeans?? Even the "skinny jeans" in that brand are sized generously, in my family's experience buying them.

I think we are looking for someone in the 175-200-ish weight range.

Thank you.

Is anybody in this forum skilled in drawing? I think if somebody could make a sketch of the face in the tattoo, that might be able to help get a lead. Either the face is of a family member of JD or a famous figure, but I think a sketch could help the person in the tattoo be identified.

Is anybody in this forum skilled in drawing? I think if somebody could make a sketch of the face in the tattoo, that might be able to help get a lead. Either the face is of a family member of JD or a famous figure, but I think a sketch could help the person in the tattoo be identified.

@CarlK90245 does sketches of UIDs. Tagging in case it is something he might find interesting.

Last edited:
I did a search and couldn't find a thread here for him, but I was searching for something else just now and found this.

Police identify body found inside former steakhouse restaurant in Albemarle

The heavily decomposed body was sent to the North Carolina Chief Medical Examiner’s Office where it was identified as Christopher Allen Jernigan, 30, of Lincolnton.

How sad that his tattoos weren't mentioned in the missing persons reports (at least not the ones I can see online) as he could have been matched so long ago if they were.

Deputies searching for missing man who is homeless in Lincoln County – FOX 46 Charlotte
Missing man sought in by Lincoln County authorities | Crime News | Hickory, NC | hickoryrecord.com | hickoryrecord.com

If I’m reading the news stories correctly, the man being talked about is NOT the unidentified man found in the freezer.

The man in the above quotes was found in a former steak house building that was being demolished.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back