Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, wasn’t Tammy visiting her parents at the time of Tyler’s burial because her dead grandmother had visited Chad in a vision? Not sure of the timing though.

Or maybe that is the day she was at work. Hmm.
Tammy visited her parents in early October, about two weeks before her death on the 19th. It is believed that she was at work on both Monday mornings (September 9 and 23) when the children were buried.

I don't know where Tammy's workplace was. Did they have an office on their property for their publishing business? Even if Tammy's workplace was far from the Daybell's home, backyard and pet cemetery there was the chance that a neighbor might have heard the gunshot, noticed all the burning and said something to Tammy in person (or on Facebook). Chad was covering up his behind so Tammy wouldn't wonder about something a neighbor might bring up. Or wonder about the new grave in the pet cemetery either.

imo

I don't know where Tammy's workplace was. Did they have an office on their property for their publishing business? Even if Tammy's workplace was far from the Daybell's home, backyard and pet cemetery there was the chance that a neighbor might have heard the gunshot, noticed all the burning and said something to Tammy in person (or on Facebook). Chad was covering up his behind so Tammy wouldn't wonder about something a neighbor might bring up. Or wonder about the new grave in the pet cemetery either.

imo
Tammy was a school librarian.

The police, media people and Melanie Gibbs describe Chad Daybell as acting scared to death, nervous and shaky when questioned. I think C. Daybell texted Tammy to ward off any possibility of her asking him about the fire, a gunshot and a newly dug grave. What he'd done that day was the last thing Daybell wanted to talk about with the wife who probably could spot him lying a mile away.

Daybell's "damage control" was his undoing.

Tammy visited her parents in early October, about two weeks before her death on the 19th. It is believed that she was at work on both Monday mornings (September 9 and 23) when the children were buried.
Thank you. I feel so strongly that she was murdered. I am wondering if charges will be ever be filed for her murder.

Hey Everyone,

Here is a new approved source.

Lori Hellis is a retired defense attorney, former prosecutor, and all-around brilliant woman.

Ms. Hellis publishes a newsletter every Friday about the Vallow/Daybell case. She knows this case inside and out plus she has the great perspective of being a criminal defense attorney.

Please check out www.thelorivallowstory.com

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...rom-case-prosecutor-files-discovery-documents
(Letter written by Ian Powlawski )
She shared concerns that she's been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well," the letter states. "She told me she was worried that [Alex Cox] may have had to 'take care' of the kids. She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or great for him."[/QUOTE]

Good grief. Please pass the bucket.

Last edited:

imo
Although Chad mentioned shooting a raccoon on September 9 to Tammy, I'm not sure if any gunshots actually occurred. I too am surprised that nobody noticed him and Alex lighting a bonfire and digging in the backyard. It was right next to a road and they were there for some time. Someone could have walked or driven by. Maybe his neighbors were at work as well.

The police, media people and Melanie Gibbs describe Chad Daybell as acting scared to death, nervous and shaky when questioned. I think C. Daybell texted Tammy to ward off any possibility of her asking him about the fire, a gunshot and a newly dug grave. What he'd done that day was the last thing Daybell wanted to talk about with the wife who probably could spot him lying a mile away.

Tammy wasn't impressed with his text about the raccoon. She barely answered a few hours later with "good for you". I wonder if texting her about his activities while she was at work was something he did at all.

Tammy wasn't impressed with his text about the raccoon. She barely answered a few hours later with "good for you". I wonder if texting her about his activities while she was at work was something he did at all.

According to one of LEOs that took the stand during CDs preliminary hearing, the text to Tammy was odd to them because it was longer and more detailed than his usual texts with her.

Side note: I think we will see murder charges for Tylee, JJ, and Tammy happen together. I also think that all 3 deaths are related to the same motive, so the charges may all be tried together. They all took place in the same jurisdiction and they were all committed, IMO, for the same goal. They all had to die so that Chad and Lori could live their fantasy life of God and Goddess leading the 144k. I'm not 100% convinced Charles will ever get justice, but I believe his death served the same purpose. Also not sure if his death could go to trial with the other 3 due to his death happening in another state. I actually hope if there are murder charges for Charles that they are handled separately just in case something goes wrong in the trial for TD, TR & JJ. Kinda like a second bite at that apple. Jmo

MOO maybe she literally spotted lying and alibi building from miles away, at work in the school library when she read his "shot and buried a racoon" text.

New filing:

03/18/2021 Motion

Comment
VALLOW. Motion Pro Hac Vice

03/18/2021 Motion

Comment
DAYBELL. Motion Pro Hac Vice

It looks like a Pro Hac Vice motion is the following:

Pro hac vice is a legal term for adding an attorney to a case in a jurisdiction in which he or she is not licensed to practice in such a way that the attorney does not commit unauthorized practice of law. For example, an Ohio licensed attorney may practice pro hac vice in a New York case, although normally he or she would be engaged in the unauthorized practice of law in New York without admission to the New York Bar. In almost all U.S. jurisdictions, attorneys who practice pro hac vice must do so with a local lawyer acting as local counsel. Pro hac vice | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

I wonder who it is?

New filing:

03/18/2021 Motion

Comment

03/18/2021 Motion

Comment

Pro hac vice is a legal term for adding an attorney to a case in a jurisdiction in which he or she is not licensed to practice in such a way that the attorney does not commit unauthorized practice of law. For example, an Ohio licensed attorney may practice pro hac vice in a New York case, although normally he or she would be engaged in the unauthorized practice of law in New York without admission to the New York Bar. In almost all U.S. jurisdictions, attorneys who practice pro hac vice must do so with a local lawyer acting as local counsel. Pro hac vice | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

I wonder who it is?
Is this another filing by the prosecutor though? Both motions filed together, capital letters... Maybe an additional prosecutor in relation to charges from another state?

(way out of my depth - just speculating)

New filing:

03/18/2021 Motion

Comment

03/18/2021 Motion

Comment

I wonder who it is?
Please help me out. Was this motion filed by the defense attorneys for both defendants to accept a new attorney? Maybe someone with a big name knowing this will be a big case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77