Casey Anthony... unanswered questions for me

Bottle could be anything, could have been linked, but the fact that it's there. What was the syringe for?

where can i access the public records in this case? i would like to see original, well copies of the originals or what was used as actual evidence in the case rather than just news articles that were put out or media stories. and ive read some articles that suggest there might have been evidence which may have been allowed to be held secret from one party or the other, and also that a lot of information on this case is sealed to the public.....does anyone know if this is true?

what the hell happened to caylee?? and why does casey have so many questions about her own daughter?

where can i access the public records in this case? i would like to see original, well copies of the originals or what was used as actual evidence in the case rather than just news articles that were put out or media stories. and ive read some articles that suggest there might have been evidence which may have been allowed to be held secret from one party or the other, and also that a lot of information on this case is sealed to the public.....does anyone know if this is true?
Not sure if you are still looking for files, etc. but the podcast The Prosecutors did this case and their case website has a lot of links to files like the autopsy report and such.

I was living in FL when this happened and could not believe the jury found her not guilty. It was such a shame and to this day I believe she's walking around free for killing her daughter! It's disgusting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back