NH NH - April Bailey, 36, mother of 3, went to take out trash, Nashua, 15 Jan 2020

MAR 15, 2021
FBI, Nashua police seek woman who's been missing for more than year (wmur.com)
[...]

"We are still relentlessly investigating the circumstances surrounding April's disappearance, and any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, may be important to finding her," said Joseph R. Bonavolonta, special agent in charge of the FBI Boston Division. "We thank those who have already provided information, and we urge other members of our community to come forward so we can bring April home to her family."

Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI Boston Division at 857-386-2000 or email tips.fbi.gov.

Police need help finding missing New Hampshire woman with connection to Massachusetts, New York | WWLP
The FBI in Boston and the Nashua Police Department are seeking help from the public because Bailey’s disappearance is considered suspicious. She was last seen in the early evening on January 15, 2020, leaving her Nashua apartment to take out the trash.

FBI Asks for Help to Find Woman Missing Since January 2020 | New York News | US News
She has three children and has ties to Boston and to Glens Falls, New York.

FBI asks for help to find woman missing since January 2020 (myjournalcourier.com)
The FBI has put out a missing person poster of Bailey.

APRIL JEAN BAILEY — FBI

pdf: @@download.pdf (fbi.gov)

Last edited:
“We are still relentlessly investigating the circumstances surrounding April’s disappearance, and any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, may be important to finding her,” said Joseph R. Bonavolonta, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Boston Division.

She has three children and has ties to Boston and to Glens Falls, New York.
FBI asks for help finding N.H. woman missing since January 2020 | Boston.com

The circumstances around Bailey’s disappearance are “suspicious,” the FBI said.
FBI Seeks Mother Of 3 Who Disappeared While Taking Out The Trash One Year Ago

Bailey's cousin, Crystal Bailey, said they are desperate to get her home.

"It's definitely on a daily basis that I think about her and what has happened to her," Crystal Bailey said. "The feeling is indescribable."

Investigators with Nashua police said they have been working on leads since Bailey was reported missing.

"We had sent out a press release around that time last year asking for the public's assistance, any help they could give us. We've been investigating throughout the year actively," Lt. Patrick Hannon, of the Nashua Police Department, said.

Nashua police brought in the FBI to broaden the reach of the search given Bailey's ties throughout the Northeast.

"(There are) obviously unusual circumstances surrounding her disappearance," Hannon said.
FBI, Nashua police seek NH woman missing for more than year

Bailey's cousin, Crystal Bailey, said they are desperate to get her home.

"It's definitely on a daily basis that I think about her and what has happened to her," Crystal Bailey said. "The feeling is indescribable."

Investigators with Nashua police said they have been working on leads since Bailey was reported missing.

"We had sent out a press release around that time last year asking for the public's assistance, any help they could give us. We've been investigating throughout the year actively," Lt. Patrick Hannon, of the Nashua Police Department, said.

Nashua police brought in the FBI to broaden the reach of the search given Bailey's ties throughout the Northeast.

"(There are) obviously unusual circumstances surrounding her disappearance," Hannon said.
FBI, Nashua police seek NH woman missing for more than year
This strikes me as odd. Why is the FBI suddenly (and relentlessly) pursuing this case? Or is this lip service?

This strikes me as odd. Why is the FBI suddenly (and relentlessly) pursuing this case? Or is this lip service?

The FBI is pretty active up here because there are a lot of interstate drug cases between MA, NH, and VT. There have also been a higher than normal number of child sex abuse material cases recently. LE may think April's disappearance is related to a drug issue.

Have you noticed any patterns? How sad.
Not really, just the sheer numbers. And the "did they get lost in the wood/mountains or was it nefarious"? question. The geographical terrain of the area adds to the issue, I think.
Not to mention these towns in MA that have known drug problems.
It's not what you think of when your hear 'beautiful new England'...

There’s some vital information missing.
First, she didn’t have custody of her children from what I’m recalling. I believe (and don’t quote me on this) but that she lost her rights to her minor children.
Second, her father (who I believe she had a really scary relationship with) was released from prison 2 days before her disappearance.
There’s a bunch of weird coincidences surrounding this all.
I think she overdosed and her roommate flipped and hid her though. But if not, they need to look at her dad.

This post was from an account that was created on February 10, 2020, posted this on February 29, 2020, and hasn’t had any activity since.

unfortunately that seems to be the case... we haven’t got much of anything from the police.
That is so inexcusable and unfortunate. Don't give up! Don't stop pushing! I watched the Angie dodge case on 48 hours this week and her moms constant pushing is what made them work so hard. It's been too long that yall haven't had answers. I am sorry you are going through that.

Police: Nothing discovered during search of pond near missing woman's residence

Nashua police say they found nothing to assist with the April Bailey missing person investigation during a search of the pond this week near her residence.

“It is a much bigger body of water than we thought. It is a location we might go back to,” said Lt. Patrick Hannon of the Nashua Police Department.

The pond, referred to as Improved Machinery Pond, near the Joyce Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, was searched on Tuesday by Nashua Fire Rescue with its zodiac boat, the Nashua Police Department’s dive team and New Hampshire State Police cadaver dogs.

“Nothing was even hit on by the dogs,” said Hannon.

A tip did not lead police to the pond, but rather it was a body of water near Bailey’s residence that had not yet been searched.

April Jean Bailey – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Bailey was last seen in Nashua, New Hampshire in the early evening hours of January 15, 2020. She left her Lynn Street apartment to take trash outside, never returned and has never been heard from again. She left her cellular phone and purse behind.

Bailey left behind three children, one in their twenties and two in their teens. They were not living with her at the time of her disappearance, but she did keep in touch with them, and her family doesn't think she would have left on her own. She has ties to the Boston, Massachusetts and Glens Falls, New York areas. Few details are available in her case, but she's considered missing under suspicious circumstances.

I am new to this. Testing it out. so according to roommate (guy or girl) gave clothing description and the statement "she took out the trash" and never came back in. but never reported it. so like either she had unpredictable behavior that the roommate just took with a grain of salt day in and out, or roommate knows more

I am new to this. Testing it out. so according to roommate (guy or girl) gave clothing description and the statement "she took out the trash" and never came back in. but never reported it. so like either she had unpredictable behavior that the roommate just took with a grain of salt day in and out, or roommate knows more

Welcome to Websleuths,
truecrimerecliner !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow