Found Deceased WI - Katelyn Kelly, 22, Menominee Indian Reservation, Shawano, 16 Jun 2020

Update on the remains found on a reservation:
122056841_2412102578914380_1997235661670177741_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/449380301853294/photos/a.508659009258756/2412102575581047/

Wow - I'm located an hour away and haven't heard anything at all about this. None of my friends or coworkers have either. I don't know how this isn't bigger news here...

4 plead not guilty in connection with burned body in forest

Four people charged in connection with the burned body of a Green Bay woman who died of a drug overdose have pleaded not guilty.

...snipped by me

Charged in the case are Timothy Snider, Keith Wilber, Emerson Reed and Kayla Childs. They entered their pleas Wednesday in federal court. A joint trial was set for all four on Aug. 16, WLUK-TV reported.

According to court documents, Snider is accused of supplying Greeenspon with the heroin that caused her overdose and attempting to conceal her death by moving her body from his place in Brown County to the reservation.

Snider asked Reed to help move her body to the reservation, according to a criminal complaint.

Reed, Wilber, and Childs are accused of moving Greenspon’s body and vehicle deeper into the forest on the reservation and Reed and Wilber are accused of setting the vehicle on fire.

4 plead not guilty in connection with burned body in forest

Four people charged in connection with the burned body of a Green Bay woman who died of a drug overdose have pleaded not guilty.

...snipped by me

Charged in the case are Timothy Snider, Keith Wilber, Emerson Reed and Kayla Childs. They entered their pleas Wednesday in federal court. A joint trial was set for all four on Aug. 16, WLUK-TV reported.

According to court documents, Snider is accused of supplying Greeenspon with the heroin that caused her overdose and attempting to conceal her death by moving her body from his place in Brown County to the reservation.

Snider asked Reed to help move her body to the reservation, according to a criminal complaint.

Reed, Wilber, and Childs are accused of moving Greenspon’s body and vehicle deeper into the forest on the reservation and Reed and Wilber are accused of setting the vehicle on fire.
this is another case i think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back