Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know because I have a friend who paid him $20,000 to find out who beat her son to death at a pasture party full of high school kids. He did nada! After that I started looking into him and found out that most if not all that comes out of his mouth is not true. He makes the same statements in all his cases and even though he says he has found hundreds of missing kids I could not find even one. He has been sued many times though and different members of his family have had their names linked with accounts set up for the public to donate money into “finding missing children.” I personally have researched and found these documents myself. Even without all of that it isn’t hard to see what he is all about...all you have to do is pay attention to his news or podcasts, public statements and follow the case yourself. It becomes quite obvious what it is all about for him.

BBM Do you have the links to show these accounts and your research? I would like to see them. TYIA

Maybe your opinion would change if you researched him a little or talked to any of the other mothers who paid him money to help with a child. He does the same strut and cluck on every case. Only difference on this one is the payday has been enormous.
Deorr Kunz
Ember Graham
Both BIG paydays with NO results and little effort. He seems to only insert himself into cases with big headlines. He begins with a conclusion and then attempts to prove it. IMO
The fact that he's on Tom's case makes me cringe. It's difficult to trust anything that comes from/through him. I truly want a conclusion (we all do) and hope that there is one, despite Klein's interference.
MOO
FYI: I am a long-term member. Participate/post very little but am here everyday following cases that are near and dear to my heart. This is one.

You must not have searched much. I found two within a minuet of starting a google search.

Meet the Private Investigator Who Helped Find Sabrina Allen

Texas City girl kidnapped by her mother in 2014 found in Madisonville, FBI says

Its obvious you don't like Klein, but I think its important not to spread mistruths and to keep this thread based on facts.

Just a note to make sure we do not spread "mistruths":

The 6-Year Search For A Texas Mom Who Kidnapped Her Daughter Comes To A Surprising End
"In 2015, the FBI issued a warrant for Heather's arrest for "parental kidnapping," and most recently, Kevin hired a private investigator. But it wasn't the investigator who found Heather and Penelope. Heather called the police herself. The duo was found two hours north of Galveston, where Penelope was first reported missing."

Hope that helps.

Now, back to Thomas.

Klein updated FB about Tom Brown:

Public Statement:
We have been advised this week that the State of Texas will be moving towards convening a Grand Jury in the next few months in the Thomas Brown case. Meaning, a simple timeline working towards June to July of this year being 2021.
A more formal statement will be made in the next few weeks.
We want to remind the public that this Grand Jury is a FACT FINDING grand jury. Meaning the members of the Jury will hear from Investigators, public witnesses, and those who have been deemed by LEO's to have information.
It has been explained to us that the delay was due to the CV19 lockdown and the ability to garner more investigative information to prepare the file for presentation.
Please remember that in the State of Texas a Grand Jury is a secret process that will have each witness swear under oath that anything asked of them or that they hear in the formal process will not be made public in any fashion or form. To do so will result in a felony charge to that said witness.
Further, if any witness lies and is proven to have lied in the process, a criminal charge would be filed for aggravated perjury.
The State of Texas and the District Attorney are in charge of this process and will follow the law. We, the PSB investigators believe in them and this process.
We will make a further announcement as the process unfolds.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

Oh I hope June to July doesn't turn into August or September! I so hope something comes from this GJ! :(

Me too. Although the findings/results from this upcoming GJ session will not be disclosed to the public, it will be a great opportunity for investigators & prosecutors to determine some real truths. Previous statements from interviews, including those provided during polygraph tests, were not provided under oath.

I strongly believe that there has been pertinent evidence discovered by AG since they assumed responsibility for the investigation. I believe that "new" evidence may be a game changer and may be what has set the stage for this GJ session. Prosecutors already know the true answers to the questions they will ask. Any untruthful response from a witness will be confronted with evidence to the contrary. A lot of dynamics could take place depending upon how the session plays out.

Hopefully, at some point in the future we will learn that a subsequent GJ delivered some indictments. The case may be approaching the last best chance for the family of Tom Brown to finally learn what transpired on November 23-24, 2016.

Me too. Although the findings/results from this upcoming GJ session will not be disclosed to the public, it will be a great opportunity for investigators & prosecutors to determine some real truths. Previous statements from interviews, including those provided during polygraph tests, were not provided under oath.

I strongly believe that there has been pertinent evidence discovered by AG since they assumed responsibility for the investigation. I believe that "new" evidence may be a game changer and may be what has set the stage for this GJ session. Prosecutors already know the true answers to the questions they will ask. Any untruthful response from a witness will be confronted with evidence to the contrary. A lot of dynamics could take place depending upon how the session plays out.

Hopefully, at some point in the future we will learn that a subsequent GJ delivered some indictments. The case may be approaching the last best chance for the family of Tom Brown to finally learn what transpired on November 23-24, 2016.

I know I cant be on the jury, but man. I would love to see this all unfold, with my own eyes. So much info has been filtered through social media, the news, etc. Im curious as to how much things change when people are under oath. I want to see it all, first hand. But sadly, I wont.

I guess you could be jellybean? IF you could be objective and weigh the witnesses fairly. Isn't that all they ask?

I know they probably would not let you tho since you have been on this case from day 1! Wish you could tho......

Can't help but thinking something is going to be revealed about this case. Not sure what it might be.

As a side note, yall don't think this could have possibly have been a botched suicide attempt? Just curious to hear some thoughts on that...something that I just kinda thought of recently. (I mean it actually worked but was not an instant thing).

Can't help but thinking something is going to be revealed about this case. Not sure what it might be.

As a side note, yall don't think this could have possibly have been a botched suicide attempt? Just curious to hear some thoughts on that...something that I just kinda thought of recently. (I mean it actually worked but was not an instant thing).

Just for my own benefit, I have attempted to evaluate all scenarios that I can imagine based on the facts and circumstances that we KNOW at this point. I find that there is a long, long list of twists, evidence, and circumstances (some considerably suspicious in nature) that clearly point toward foul play and subsequent coverup. I see only one factor that could be considered to point toward suicide ..... and that information was "recovered" from a pristine condition cell phone that was purposely planted 11 months after the fact and only hours before a scheduled search began. Hmmm....

For me to make suicide "work" as a theory, I must go so far beyond the logical boundaries of Occam's Razor that, in order to explain all known facts and circumstances, the suicide theory becomes so complex, crazy, and unrealistic that it could be a candidate for a fictional Steven King plot.

I can only imagine the horror and despair that a family goes through when a loved one disappears/dies under suspicious circumstances and they have no answers regarding what happened. Whatever the truth is, Tom's family needs to know those facts.

Just for my own benefit, I have attempted to evaluate all scenarios that I can imagine based on the facts and circumstances that we KNOW at this point. I find that there is a long, long list of twists, evidence, and circumstances (some considerably suspicious in nature) that clearly point toward foul play and subsequent coverup. I see only one factor that could be considered to point toward suicide ..... and that information was "recovered" from a pristine condition cell phone that was purposely planted 11 months after the fact and only hours before a scheduled search began. Hmmm....

For me to make suicide "work" as a theory, I must go so far beyond the logical boundaries of Occam's Razor that, in order to explain all known facts and circumstances, the suicide theory becomes so complex, crazy, and unrealistic that it could be a candidate for a fictional Steven King plot.

I can only imagine the horror and despair that a family goes through when a loved one disappears/dies under suspicious circumstances and they have no answers regarding what happened. Whatever the truth is, Tom's family needs to know those facts.

I stand with what OutWest says. There's just too much jumping I'd have to do to make it work with the evidence we know.

I guess you could be jellybean? IF you could be objective and weigh the witnesses fairly. Isn't that all they ask?

I know they probably would not let you tho since you have been on this case from day 1! Wish you could tho......

Ha. Yeah, I guess I could but Im pretty sure I'd have a hard time keeping a straight face when some are cross examined. I just dont think I could hide my emotions.

Suicide is probably unlikely because Tom's phone was planted. Someone other than Tom did that.

That together with the facts that his car was found miles away from his body, the luminol blood splatters found in the car, that Thomas’s remains and personal effects were all found on the right side of the road coming back to Canadian from Lake Marvin on Formby road, insinuating a path from lake Marvin back into town. Tom’s car being parked near the water treatment plant for someone to easily walk back into town unnoticed all fit the narrative that Thomas did not commit suicide.

One of the most important voices that can get lost in the shuffle is the voice of the family. Penny has no motive to kill her son or help him commit suicide just to hire Klein and continually try to push NL into action. I am saddened that LE has shown this family such disregard. I tend to think that families often have a handle on what is going on, they suspect foul play... and with good reason suspect NL may be involved.

We know where everyone was that night but only little information on where NL was the evening Tom went missing. Frankly, in the beginning, I thought that it could have been bullies and a situation that got out of hand, but when you line up all the little pieces of that night and all NL’s odd, unprofessional, and/or indifferent responses and actions with his past behavior, it becomes evident that NL is hiding more than his glaring incompetence.

Last edited:
Suicide is probably unlikely because Tom's phone was planted. Someone other than Tom did that.

That together with the facts that his car was found miles away from his body, the luminol blood splatters found in the car, that Thomas’s remains and personal effects were all found on the right side of the road coming back to Canadian from Lake Marvin on Formby road, insinuating a path from lake Marvin back into town. Tom’s car being parked near the water treatment plant for someone to easily walk back into town unnoticed all fit the narrative that Thomas did not commit suicide.

One of the most important voices that can get lost in the shuffle is the voice of the family. Penny has no motive to kill her son or help him commit suicide just to hire Klein and continually try to push NL into action. I am saddened that LE has shown this family such disregard. I tend to think that families often have a handle on what is going on, they suspect foul play... and with good reason suspect NL may be involved.

We know where everyone was that night but only little information on where NL was the evening Tom went missing. Frankly, in the beginning, I thought that it could have been bullies and a situation that got out of hand, but when you line up all the little pieces of that night and all NL’s odd, unprofessional, and/or indifferent responses and actions with his past behavior, it becomes evident that NL is hiding more than his glaring incompetence.
First of all I don’t believe in Klein’s luminol testing. I didn’t see anything in those pics that were of importance...IMO.
I believe there was plenty of issues going on in Toms life to put him in a bad place with his peers and his family. Bless Penny’s heart and her strong Christian values..she wanted the best for all her children even her firstborn. Maybe we will never know....

Balloon-light, you said it so very well! There are far, far too many "coincidences" in this case that have raised huge concern. Among the most concerning is that the local LE (and their enablers) have appeared to consciously steer the investigation away from any consideration that foul play, despite clear evidence and circumstances to the contrary.

I wish I could Like this a dozen times! I too agree NL is hiding much, and suicide runs contrary to all the evidence.

I wish I had more faith that something substantial would come from the grand jury but I think we've seen often enough a GJ only being presented with the evidence the prosecutor wants the end result to be, and in this case, just to finally close the case without further action. I'd love to be wrong, his family deserves answers and an actual investigation, I hope the GJ will provide that, but I have doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member