UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ .. I think its highly likely a person could be killed if they could not be relied on to keep the details of a particular drug/or other serious criminal activity and the people involved in it secret.
There is a criminal code its strictly applied, extreme violence and death is dealt out to anyone who is seen to break it. This is how the criminal fraternity exert control and fear over individuals and whole communitites.
Any one taking drugs can turn or be turned against their supplier.

I beg to differ .. I think its highly likely a person could be killed if they could not be relied on to keep the details of a particular drug/or other serious criminal activity and the people involved in it secret.
There is a criminal code its strictly applied, extreme violence and death is dealt out to anyone who is seen to break it. This is how the criminal fraternity exert control and fear over individuals and whole communitites.

Yes and would explain why there is a wall of silence..... I am sure there are several people involved or at least in the ‘know’.

If it was a straightforward murder (if you can even call a murder straight forward).... I would imagine people even if covering for someone would break over time. Which I think suggests there is more to be lost in revealing anything. Fear, coercion, intimidation.... who knows.

Her friend Jen was quoted as saying she had been having a recurrent nightmare where Claudia appears and tells her things had spiralled out of her control. I should add it
is just a dream..but it’s interesting none the less.

Yes and would explain why there is a wall of silence..... I am sure there are several people involved or at least in the ‘know’.

If it was a straightforward murder (if you can even call a murder straight forward).... I would imagine people even if covering for someone would break over time. Which I think suggests there is more to be lost in revealing anything. Fear, coercion, intimidation.... who knows.

Her friend Jen was quoted as saying she had been having a recurrent nightmare where Claudia appears and tells her things had spiralled out of her control. I should add it
is just a dream..but it’s interesting none the less.
What did she dream had spiralled out of control?

What did she dream had spiralled out of control?

She (Jen) was quoted as having a dream (recurrent) of Claudia who was saying to her in the dream that things had spiralled out of control.

Just interesting.... I mean it’s a dream so not fact, but interesting on many levels. I read it on medium.

Was there ever evidence as to who the two men were that had tried her door in the week running up to her disappearance? I haven’t been able to find that anywhere.

She (Jen) was quoted as having a dream (recurrent) of Claudia who was saying to her in the dream that things had spiralled out of control.

Just interesting.... I mean it’s a dream so not fact, but interesting on many levels. I read it on medium.

Was there ever evidence as to who the two men were that had tried her door in the week running up to her disappearance? I haven’t been able to find that anywhere.
Can anyone interpret dreams?

This vehicle is still of key interest to me... remember Dai Malyn said we know people are lying to us.

So with this in mind I'm not so keen to discard its possible importance.
I remember reading that the occupants of the vehicle came forward. There was cctv footage of them from I bus I think . They had been in the NH. It was a busy night as Champions League football was on telly in the pub and so they had to park down the road. I think they were two youngish couples.

Can anyone interpret dreams?
There's a question. Carl Jung had a good go at it and there's plenty of reading to be found around his interpretation of dreams on the web.

But, roughly: everyone in your dreams is you - a dream is a play entirely scripted, cast and directed by your own subconscious. It is also a highly symbolic performance, so a person appearing in a dream is not necessarily that person, but could be a representation of the qualities you associate with that person.

I remember reading that the occupants of the vehicle came forward. There was cctv footage of them from I bus I think . They had been in the NH. It was a busy night as Champions League football was on telly in the pub and so they had to park down the road. I think they were two youngish couples.
No, there was no Champions League football on the 18th. There were a couple of Europa League round of 16 matches, but the biggest game involving English clubs that night was Cardiff v Watford in the Championship.

To clarify, IMO it was captured by the Limes CCTV cameras as it left the address, heading north - this being the reason that Galloway was able to give an exact time of 9.37pm for it leaving.

Coincidentally...

“In Claudia’s kitchen, limescale has covered the taps and a battery-operated clock has stopped at 9.37.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31198...-the-missing-chefs-broken-and-neglected-home/
Sorry. Not sure what vehicle you are referring to, but if it is the SUV- it could have coincided with the nd of the football match - they had just left the pub after the match finished approx 9.30pm.

No, there was no Champions League football on the 18th. There were a couple of Europa League round of 16 matches, but the biggest game involving English clubs that night was Cardiff v Watford in the Championship.
You are correct, champions league was the week before. I did read that 4 people got in the suv and came forward to the police shortly afterward and that is why it is not on the police website.

You are correct, champions league was the week before. I did read that 4 people got in the suv and came forward to the police shortly afterward and that is why it is not on the police website.

Yes, the York Press reported that the Ranger had been eliminated the day after the Galloway appeal, but Malyn’s later statement that “we strongly suspect key and vital information is being withheld” has meant that it continues to be discussed (as with several other aspects apparently discounted by the NYP review).

The suggestion of four people captured on cctv in relation to the Ranger is new to me though and I would be interested to see the source, if you can find it.

Please tell me what you find interesting on so many levels?

Was the cocaine trading business in the NG under surveillance by the police? Were the undercover cops inside the pub or watching from a car along Heworth Road?
Has anyone connected to the NH ever been arrested for drugs offences?

Has anyone connected to the NH ever been arrested for drugs offences?

where were the nags four on the evening of the 18th? We’re any of the four in the nags head? JK was working then - would she know? Where were they in the morning of the 19th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member