All Things Britney Spears Part 1

I thought that these award shows were always fair game. People (Paris, Britney, Lindsey, and many others, I think I heard a comment about 50 cent) are always getting heckled and made fun of. I thought that was why they had comedians hosting. Britney put herself and her children in this awful light. She should have to deal with the ramifications.

Idahomom, I also thought she was a great dancer in the past. SHe was always a great entertainer, while perhaps not a great singer. But her entertainment factor is what carried her all those years.. but if she can't put on a good stage show anymore, shes done IMO

I'm still hoping she gets it together. Contrast this video against last night's performance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XM30r90h6CQ

It's sad to see how far she's fallen. :(

I thought Sarah had only said they are "the most adorable mistakes". Britney has heard all that before, hasn't she even said it? How is that even close to as bad as the many headlines she has made with the stuff coming from her own mouth and her wacky behavior and parenting prior to last night? Perhaps she finally is feeling some guilt? I think the kids should be off-limits, but Britney really puts them and herself out there and opens the door.

Atleast she ditched the gum chomping last night.

I'm still hoping she gets it together. Contrast this video against last night's performance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XM30r90h6CQ

It's sad to see how far she's fallen. :(

Love that song and video!!!! I hope she gets it together too.. but I read some stuff on gossip sites about how much she was partying in Vegas this weekend.. probably not the best idea before what should have been the performance of her life.

OTOH, Chris Brown put on a kick *advertiser censored* performance last night at the VMA's. It was so exciting and fun.
Alicia Keys also had an amazing performance! She is such an original and fresh artist.
And.. I think Rhianna actually sang. LOL

You can't party until 2 or 3 in the morning and expect to do a knock out performance at an award ceremony. All Brittany cares about is the publicity. Everybody is writing about her and she will be on the cover of every tabloid magazine yet again. It's all about attention for Brittany, ya' all.

I didn't catch it last night (thank God, I guess). But am trying to find out what SS was saying about her. Was THAT IT????
she also said they were almost as cute as the hairless vagina that they came out of. and she did her lips to make it look like one. I could have slapped her thru the tv. :slap:

TACKY! Yep, SS's comments were very tacky, but so is Britney! She's about as tacky as they get. I've followed her escapades all summer and she's NOT a good mother...always flitting around to Vegas or clubbling at all hours! She's as tacky as her really horrific WEAVE! I personally think this young woman is SICK! I mean it. I think she's either an alcoholic and just won't face up to it; thus, all the crazy crazy behavior and her inability to DO THE WORK it takes to be really good again. She just wants it GIVEN to her this time, and that's not going to happen. Nobody gets it that way. The public is fickle. They gotta be shown you're really good every time you step on that stage or create a new album. That's just the way it is. I honestly think she started drinking heavily while married to KFed and hasn't stopped - except for that short trip to rehab - which she claims she didn't need. Most alcoholics are in denial until they do something so bad they can't help but see what's happening. I guess it just hasn't happened to her yet. Maybe if her kids were taken away...THAT might be the straw that broke the camel's back. Dunno. Maybe NOTHING would work right now. Maybe that horrible excuse for an appearance last night will do it. Nah! If she's true to form, she'll blame this on someone else - Sarah Silverman, I guess.

The woman estranges herself from anyone who might really help her - her mom for instance - or fires them. She's a real TRAINWRECK for sure.

Oh, and her DANCING was at least HALF of what made her so popular! Her voice just ain't that good, but the songs were catchy and her STAGE PERFORMANCES really hit paydirt. Not anymore.

gaia

Of course I tuned in last night to see what Britney was doing with Criss Angel since it's was publisized that they were working on something special for her performance. Must not have worked out as I didn't see anything Criss Angel would of helped with.

What a mess that girl is. :eek:

I read that she was bawling backstage after her performance. Hubby said she looked like a stripper on stage for the first time.

it appears that Britney has entered her bloated Las Vegas years. Let's hope she lives longer thatn Elvis did, but at this rate, I very seroiously doubt that she will.:( :( :( :( Very, very sad. I wish that someone could catch her at a lucid moment and make her take a long, hard look at herself.

I have never weighed in on this thread, cause Brit is kinda like macaroni and cheese to me---blah. Here's what I think. . . .

After seeing that performance last night, I'm gonna head to Vegas. Me and my almost 40 yr old body is gonna go out and find a go-go suit, some stilletos and a Xanax, then I'm going to hit the stage. All you have to do is walk around and either fall on some guys or let some guys fall on you. I'm there.

OK, back to serious now. . . .

Brit's always done the lip synch thing. She just didn't do it last night with a lot of flair or oomph.

She walked, but she didn't strut. She swayed, but she didn't dance. IMHO, she looked scared to death. Between the heels and worrying that she was going to fall, and the weave and hoping it would stay put, I can't say I blame her.

I had two kids within twenty months. I would have killed to have a body like that after birthing two kiddos. So she isn't a stick figure like most of the fashionistas are today---GOOD. It's better for my morale and the morale of my daughters to see women who look normal--curves and all.

The most poignant moment for me was when she was done. The look of sheer relief on her face was the most painful thing of all.

And Sara Silverman? I think she's just an ugly hearted human being. I'm glad she got no response to her venom.

I have never weighed in on this thread, cause Brit is kinda like macaroni and cheese to me---blah. Here's what I think. . . .

After seeing that performance last night, I'm gonna head to Vegas. Me and my almost 40 yr old body is gonna go out and find a go-go suit, some stilletos and a Xanax, then I'm going to hit the stage. All you have to do is walk around and either fall on some guys or let some guys fall on you. I'm there.

OK, back to serious now. . . .

Brit's always done the lip synch thing. She just didn't do it last night with a lot of flair or oomph.

She walked, but she didn't strut. She swayed, but she didn't dance. IMHO, she looked scared to death. Between the heels and worrying that she was going to fall, and the weave and hoping it would stay put, I can't say I blame her.

I had two kids within twenty months. I would have killed to have a body like that after birthing two kiddos. So she isn't a stick figure like most of the fashionistas are today---GOOD. It's better for my morale and the morale of my daughters to see women who look normal--curves and all.

The most poignant moment for me was when she was done. The look of sheer relief on her face was the most painful thing of all.

And Sara Silverman? I think she's just an ugly hearted human being. I'm glad she got no response to her venom.

Well said. :clap:

I'm no Britney fan...musically anyway. I think she needs to go back to the trailer, put on her red checkered top and her daisey dukes, stick the marlboro to her bottom lip, tote the baby out in the dirt front yard, and wait on traffic to come by! :D

I started watching her performance last night and it was PAINFUL. She looked completely unsure of herself and amateurish...almost like she was believing the anti-Britney stuff.

However, I can't see how everyone was saying she was fat. While not bone yard thin, I thought she looked pretty smoking hot in that outfit.

She is done career wise. She is too old for the teen crowd and to immature and skanky for the late 20's and 30's crowds.

Cal

As for Sarah Silverman....all I can say is Sarah who? Why did they draw her up from the bottom of the well to start criticizing everyone?

She acted like she was sleepwalking. She's lost the old spark, ya'all. As they say, she is over the hill.:boohoo:

This is one time where I actually felt embarresed..I could barely watch her. I reallyyyyy thought she was going to give a ''in your face'' performance to shut-up all her haters but she just dug herself deeper I think... :bang:

Really? I am surprised anyone would have thought that. That performance wasn't going to end any other way. She may be delusional enough to think she still has it, but it was way obvious before she even took the stage that she is too messed up to pull off a comeback at this point. She is NEVER going to be able to pull off a proper comeback until she grows up and gets help for her obvious emotional issues. I am honestly surprised that her record company is even funding a comeback because it is destined to be a failure, but I guess they want to squeeze every penny they can out of her before she is dead and her image is no longer marketable.

However, I can't see how everyone was saying she was fat. While not bone yard thin, I thought she looked pretty smoking hot in that outfit.

I agree. I will say that with the money she makes, she can afford to have much better and realistic looking hair extensions put in.

I think she appeared to be heavily sedated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back