AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

The ME put this girl's age at the lower end of the range 13 to 15 years. Such a young girl, someone should be looking for her. It's a long shot, but maybe we should look at babies/young girls that went missing in the last 13 to 15 years? Could she be someone who has been held captive for a long time?

could explain the toys if true
I reckon that putting a corpse in a reaper costume might be a suitable way to transport remains in late October without drawing much attention. Halloween decoration or scarecrow

The costume may have been the UID's, but may also have been a convenient way to disguise remains for transport, particularly given the time of disposal in late October. I reckon it would be easy to pass off as a decoration or scarecrow to anyone that might catch sight (assuming they also don't catch scent). People in both rural and urban areas of the US have routinely written off deceased persons as decorations or pranks.

As for the state of the remains, they must have something usable to have ruled out Alicia Navarro so quickly. I don't know that DNA would have been processed this quickly, so perhaps dentals are available or there is a specific physiological characteristic that made the rule-out possible.

There might not be a skull, or perhaps the skull is too damaged to facilitate a recon. You'd think that someone concerned with removing head/hands wouldn't leave any hair, even shorn locks, considering that we can now develop full profiles from rootless hair. But this is a quite new development (publicized as of 2019) and...well...I wouldn't expect too many murderers to be keen readers of science journalism. Considering the uniformity of the hair pieces (curled, roughly the same length, considerably darker than sandy), it might have come from a decomposing wig. Coloring could be bad photography/editing, grime, or blood.

Then again, thinking about the remains, there might not be all limbs/head present. I think it would be awfully hard to stuff a 5'1" body wrapped in a tarp into a 4' box. On the other hand, 5'1" is an incredibly precise height, even for skeletal remains, to not have all pieces present. Regardless of height, I think weight will reflect normal or low BMI if the cardigan is the UID's. This seems to the junior/regular model, rather than the plus-sized model of the Hot Topic cardigan.

Last, I've found that even UIDs with short PMIs (like hours or even 1-2 days) are often marked as "skeletal" and "decomposing beyond recognition". One of my biggest gripes about NamUs is that the system allows for "lazy" drop-down selections without mandatory explanatory notes, as well as for incomplete entries without spell checks (the frequent number zero subbed for the letter "o" is infuriating and prevents accurate searching).

Unfortunately, I think the UID may not have a correlated MP report until school resumes fully and administrators check attendees against 2020 notified moves/drop-outs. I think the young age suggests familial violence or an unreported foster home runaway. Undocumented or migrant labor is also a possibility. It's just so odd that the person who discarded her had hundreds of square miles of uninhabited desert, yet chose a place where she'd necessarily be found. Was fast disposal (or fast relocation) a necessity? Did anyone suddenly put property up for sale, or been evicted (legally or illegally) in late October within an hour radius?

I agree with the low BMI. If she was heavier wouldn't it be harder to dispose of her, but that would make sense if she was not a far distance from the road.

I've been scouring Arizona newspapers for girls who went missing shortly before Halloween 2020. As far as I can tell they're all still missing. There's a lot to go through but I thought I'd post these for now:

Claudia Huerta Police: Three children missing from Arizona not believed to be in danger | wcnc.com. There was an Amber Alert for Claudia and her two siblings after they went missing from a group home, but it was canceled when their mother said she wasn't worried about them. I can't find that anybody actually talked to them though.

Emalee Carey missing from Michigan in July 12-Year-Old Girl Missing From Kalamazoo

Blessing Mapson missing from Cleveland October 11, when she left the social services office with another juvenile. She's black, but other stats and timeline fit. Cleveland Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl | king5.com

The ME put this girl's age at the lower end of the range 13 to 15 years. Such a young girl, someone should be looking for her. It's a long shot, but maybe we should look at babies/young girls that went missing in the last 13 to 15 years? Could she be someone who has been held captive for a long time?
If this if the case, I would suggest these girls.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Better and much bigger quality photo in the link. It is a bit gruesome though - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

It kind of looks like what Slenderman looks like. That's the character that apparently 'told' two young girls to kill their friend a few years ago.

Slender Man stabbing

Attachments

• slenderman.jpg
    slenderman.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
You would have to check is they have their DNA in the Namus Base or dentals because the UID has one or both based on the exclusion of Alicia Navarro.
I don't have an account as I am not from the United States.

You would have to check is they have their DNA in the Namus Base or dentals because the UID has one or both based on the exclusion of Alicia Navarro.
I am not seeing anything about DNA and/or dentals in NamUS for anyone. I know it used to be there, but it doesn't seem to be listed anymore.

I DMed NCMEC on Instagram seeing if they are going to do a recon and have compared recent missing persons to the UID but I doubt they will respond.

Do they usually respond to Instagram DM's? An email might be better, either to NCMEC or LE.

I'm wondering if the toys were maybe Squishmallows, those are incredibly popular right now especially with teenagers/young adults so I'm curious if this girl might have been a collector of them

They might have listed them as "stuffed animals" if they were squish mallows. But, maybe if they weren't sure/lazy they would just list them as toys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back