The HW or WH belt evidence at gilgonews

Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm a new member and haven't had the time to read all of the posts on the 18 pages here. I was listening to the Her Community-2 podcast the other night and Dorothy Hill said that someone (maybe a Websleuther?) made the connection that the belt might actually be an accordion strap and that HM stands for Hermes Music, an accordion company on the Texas/Mexico border. Has anyone here done any further digging on this? It was an interesting connection nonetheless...

the belt might actually be an accordion strap and that HM stands for Hermes Music, an accordion company on the Texas/Mexico border. Has anyone here done any further digging on this? It was an interesting connection nonetheless...

The belt does not look like the accordion straps that Hermes Music sells. Accordion Accessorries

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm a new member and haven't had the time to read all of the posts on the 18 pages here. I was listening to the Her Community-2 podcast the other night and Dorothy Hill said that someone (maybe a Websleuther?) made the connection that the belt might actually be an accordion strap and that HM stands for Hermes Music, an accordion company on the Texas/Mexico border. Has anyone here done any further digging on this? It was an interesting connection nonetheless...

I thought Dorothy Hill provided some INCREDIBLE information. Its amazing to me that she was aware of alexis linkletter but they didnt bother to speak to her? Clearly she is okay with her name being associated to this case, and yet shes never been mentioned in any of the documentaries or other podcasts. I really felt like her input was wasted on the her-community2 host. Not only did the host only ask top layer basic questions, she very obviously lacked detailed knowledge on the case, Additionally, I actually think the host owes a major apology to the victims families for not taking the time to edit out her excessive hiccuping or even just mute herself when Ms Hill was speaking.

I thought Dorothy Hill provided some INCREDIBLE information. Its amazing to me that she was aware of alexis linkletter but they didnt bother to speak to her? Clearly she is okay with her name being associated to this case, and yet shes never been mentioned in any of the documentaries or other podcasts. I really felt like her input was wasted on the her-community2 host. Not only did the host only ask top layer basic questions, she very obviously lacked detailed knowledge on the case, Additionally, I actually think the host owes a major apology to the victims families for not taking the time to edit out her excessive hiccuping or even just mute herself when Ms Hill was speaking.
Well I think DPH is not regarded well in the LISK crime fan community. People regard her as being too over the top and unreliable which I initially thought until I heard her on that awful podcast. She seemed pretty reasonable to me. Her posts on Facebook can be a bit dramatic and sensational but hearing her speak was a different story.

Well I think DPH is not regarded well in the LISK crime fan community. People regard her as being too over the top and unreliable which I initially thought until I heard her on that awful podcast. She seemed pretty reasonable to me. Her posts on Facebook can be a bit dramatic and sensational but hearing her speak was a different story.
Whoah...I listened to that podcast. Isn’t she (DPH) the type of acquaintence/family member that GH appealed to by releasing photos? She knows a lot, and pretty much flat out accuses her ex-husband of being a potential suspect.
But that podcast...what a mess!

Whoah...I listened to that podcast. Isn’t she (DPH) the type of acquaintence/family member that GH appealed to by releasing photos? She knows a lot, and pretty much flat out accuses her ex-husband of being a potential suspect.
But that podcast...what a mess!
So much to unpack there that I started a thread about the Her-Community2 podcast last week.

If anyone ever listened to J Ray on LINews Radio & remembers him saying that the "body parts" that were found in Manorville, were in an area that an official vehicle would go. WH was the parks commissioner up until I believe 2019. The Parks offices are also located in Manorville/Wading River and Babylon areas (I believe) I also believe I've mentioned this before but its worth mentioning again.

When viewing his Youtube videos my "creep radar" always seems to go up but that just may be me. However, I thought I would share for anyone interested in viewing. Esp at the very end when he says..."if you're ever in the area my door is always open" lol...funny but not.
Video below as well as LI News Radio w J Ray (around mark 9:20 for remark & belt info )

Video-
LI News Radio -https://soundcloud.com/jvcbroadcasting/attorney-john-ray-live-on-li-in-the-am-w-jay-oliver-121020

theres a really interesting forum over here that does contradict the above

My apologies but i want to make sure us newbys on the case have as much of the information available to us as possible that was done up to 11 years ago now
Stalker History

This is really eye opening as evidence to support Hackett being the killer. After watching and reading a lot of the information on the case it has always bothered me that he said to the one girls mother that he ran a home for wayward girls. I feel like there is truth in the statement for who he believes he is or how he was able to get the victims to go with him. He probably fed on their vulnerabilities or wants to be better or changed people.

Sorry… but who is this person ( in linked image), and what is the significance to the WH/HM belt in this thread?

I'm not sure I see the significance as to why K White is mentioned in this thread but he was Jessica Taylor's pimp. You can read more about him in the Jessica Taylor thread or here are a couple of posts that mention him in a different thread:

Possible Victim: Andre Jamal Isaac, aka Sugar Bear

Possible Victim: Andre Jamal Isaac, aka Sugar Bear

NEW INFORMATION LINKS BELT FOUND IN GILGO LISK INVESTIGATION

TO GIRLFRIEND OF FORMER DISGRACED POLICE CHIEF JAMES BURKE

(Ronkonkoma, NY) In December, Suffolk County Police Department (SCPD) officials held a press conference to show the public new images of a leather belt they said had been found along Ocean Parkway during the early stages of the Gilgo Beach murder investigation. One photo showed the letters “HM” or “WH” embossed on the tip of the belt, which investigators believe was handled by a possible suspect in the killings. The belt, they said at the time, did not appear to belong to any of the victims.

Yesterday on LI News Radio’s Breaking it Down with Frank MacKay, guest Guy Malone said he had good reason to believe the belt belonged to his ex-wife, Heather Malone, who had a long-term relationship with Suffolk’s former Chief of Police, James Burke.

Malone, who separated from Heather in 1999, said he even reported the information to the SCPD following the press conference in December and was told he would hear back from a detective, but never did. The information about the origins of the belt came from his second wife, Linda Malone, who had been a close friend of Heather’s.

Guy recounted that when he called to file a police report, “I told him that Linda Malone, who was my current wife, identified the belt as being from Dimitrios Furs and that she was absolutely certain that that was Heather Malone’s belt.” He later explained that his ex-wife frequently shopped at the Long Island furrier and often had her clothes and other items monogrammed and engraved with her name.

Malone contends that his ex-wife was operating a prostitution ring during the 1990s and 2000s using a Pagenet beeper that was registered to Burke’s home address under the pseudonym “Jane Burke.” At the time, the pair lived together at Burke’s house in Smithtown.

LI Radio host Frank MacKay said, “This is a national story that is taking place in our backyard and LI News Radio is committed to keeping information and facts flowing to our audience”.

Listen to the show on SOUNDCLOUD - Breaking It Down - LISK Guy Malone 6-14-21. Part two of Frank’s interview with Guy Malone will air on Wednesday from 2-3 pm on LI News Radio 103.9 FM. Listeners may also tune in online at www.linewsradio.com.

###

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back