Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
It May Soon Be Easier to Sue the N.Y.P.D. for Misconduct
A year after nationwide protests against police brutality, the City Council passed a bill limiting qualified immunity, a longstanding legal protection officers had against lawsuits.

It is clear LISK is Burke. I think one key/motive is in the snuff film found when his duffel bag was stolen. I would not be surprised if at some point there was video of some of these women being killed. I have no idea about the ugly world of snuff films but I imagine creating them is very lucrative. And I think Brewer was involved.

I think Shannon walked into something that was a set up for some kind of filming, realized what was happening, and then... freaked out, calls 911, etc. I think she was hunted and killed because she saw and knew too much, and was left for dead.

I also think Peaches was likely a long-term partner of Burke, similar to the other woman who worked as a sex worker who he had a relationship with. This would explain the access to her child. There was probably trust and familiarity— she’d let him into her life and he’d met her child.

my first time posting on here. I’m a new member. So maybe the snuff film connection is widely discussed. But after reading quite a bit and listening to 2 podcasts, this all kinda makes sense to me.
This is my first time on here too. I’m from LI. This case has really so many twisted theories!

Not understanding the reasoning genetic genealogy can be done to identify Valerie Mack but not other murders or the belt?!?!

When the retired IAB sergeant testified at Spota trial and asked if he leaked the Rickenbacker report to Newsday and it was improper for him to do so he said , to the effect : so what it was the right thing do
do u remember anyone (Hispanic) around 2002 driving a red BMW?

Not understanding the reasoning genetic genealogy can be done to identify Valerie Mack but not other murders or the belt?!?!
Well, We don’t really know all the evidence, to be fair I understand some of it but at this point I think it’s time they release much much more.

Interesting, I'm researching another case from NJ/NY and this is the first I have heard about a serial killer from long island. I'm sure there has been more than one over the years. Is this thread connected to another? How about a year? Victim name? anything else, you got my interest and I never comment..

Interesting, I'm researching another case from NJ/NY and this is the first I have heard about a serial killer from long island. I'm sure there has been more than one over the years. Is this thread connected to another? How about a year? Victim name? anything else, you got my interest and I never comment..
I've never commented before so not sure how this works, but you should listen to this podcast for all details on the killer> LISK: Long Island Serial Killer

There is almost no way a cop can make an arrest when a person resists and make it look good. If I was still a cop I would do most anything to avoid making an arrest
As of today. I would completely agree with you. Time to move down south and get a pool and a fishing pole. And wait for the next election.

I had spoken to one of the working girls from a Massapequa location about 2 years ago = she felt like she had run into the killer. I bet shes still watching this site. And I want to say to her : Speak up. Its your time. Save someone. If not you. Someone else. Contact the FBI in the phonebook. Dont contact a small town cop. Tell a doctor,nurse,firefighter. Your small comments can piece this beast together. You have the info. Your friends have the other pieces. Do your job. For the sake of the other girls....Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff