Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

Should the evil KK decide to write a book or have someone ghostwrite it, we can make a big enough fuss to quell a publisher's enthusiasm for it. The public outcry is what's kept Casey Anthony from profiting off the murder of her little girl.

At the first hint of a publisher signing KK each of us should email the CEO and say we will boycott all their books if they take her on!

In fact, if we hear of any company hiring her for anything we need to email and complain.
I think the difference is that KK was convicted, so she wouldn't be able to profit off of any sales. The proceeds would have to be made available as restitution to the victims of the crime. Imo

Hope it follows her like Karla Homolka's trail. No matter where she tries to hide. MOO
The Appeals court decision is just shocking to me. Didn’t KK agree to the deal with the prosecution? Nobody twisted her arm or put a gun to her head. Tell us the whole story, testify against PF, and you will get a sweetheart deal. Surely her attorney helped craft that “deal with the devil”. She signed it!
How then do you get to appeal it? This was not something “done to her” in the course of the investigation or trial that she disagreed with...it has her signature on it!
Unbelievable.
I hope it follows her like Karea Homolka's stinky trail. No matter where she tries to hide,or what she tries to do. May she always have eyes to find her,and expose her. MOO

Hope it follows her like Karla Homolka's trail. No matter where she tries to hide. MOO
The Appeals court decision is just shocking to me. Didn’t KK agree to the deal with the prosecution? Nobody twisted her arm or put a gun to her head. Tell us the whole story, testify against PF, and you will get a sweetheart deal. Surely her attorney helped craft that “deal with the devil”. She signed it!
How then do you get to appeal it? This was not something “done to her” in the course of the investigation or trial that she disagreed with...it has her signature on it!
Unbelievable.
I hope it follows her like Karla Homolka's stinky trail. No matter where she tries to hide,or what she tries to do. May she always have eyes to find her,and expose her. MOO

anyone have thoughts on where she will go now? back to the parents? rodeo training? does she still have friends and family or have they all cut ties? I cannot imagine her life, but people are released from prisons every day with the concept that they can start over.

Disgusted by the news of KK's release, even though we knew it was coming. It's sickening to think of her free and living her life while poor Kelsey's remains are out there somewhere, probably never to be found and laid to rest.

Hope Karma follows this monster like stink on s h i t for the rest of her days.

I am also hoping, wherever she goes, people will point her out as the 'devil', and talk about her actions.
Her reputation is here to stay, and it would have been much easier in prison.
A horrid time to follow, I hope......as KK will know about the constant chatter.

this article from Feb better explains why the Appeals Court did what it did and why the sentence was reduced:
https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-colorado/krystal-kenneys-three-year-sentence-thrown-out

This article says that parole could be in ID:
Former Idaho nurse in Kelsey Berreth murder released on parole after resentencing

Dear Gazette article,

Please don't use the words "courage" and "principle" ANYWHERE NEAR this woman.

I'll take "coward" and "accomplice" for 400, Alex.

Signed,

Disgusted

Clip below from the KOAA article. I’ve bolded the “s” in murderers. Yep. That’s right. KK may not have swung the bat, but she is damn straight a murderer in my eyes. She was part of a murder plot, she mopped up the scene, and she would have hid knowledge of all of it - if her butt wasn’t about to go to jail for it. Then she sang like a bird.

I thought the three year prison sentence was way too easy considering what she has done, but long before anyone was sentenced, I found peace in the knowledge that Kelsey's murderers would eventually have to answer to God for what they did. And our God is a god of perfect justice.
Nicole Morgan Haywood, Berreth's childhood friend

anyone have thoughts on where she will go now? back to the parents? rodeo training? does she still have friends and family or have they all cut ties? I cannot imagine her life, but people are released from prisons every day with the concept that they can start over.

I don't think her felony keeps her from getting at least partial custody of her children though I could certainly be wrong. She's going to have to get a job and pay child support to her ex if he has them, don't you think?

I don't think her felony keeps her from getting at least partial custody of her children though I could certainly be wrong. She's going to have to get a job and pay child support to her ex if he has them, don't you think?
That's a good question MP, I don't know if the felony conviction she was charged with would limit or require supervised visitation?? I doubt it, but it's kind of a double edged sword.

Her poor children don't deserve all of this heartache that KK BROUGHT INTO THEIR LIVES, but she'll always be their 'mother'. So sad.

JMO

Given that KK had custody of her children prior to her conviction, and that she was convicted of only a class 6 felony (tampering with physical evidence), I think she will be back in the lives of her children without delay.

We know that her charges and/or conviction do not match her crime but that's the law. I also don't think her former spouse will fight her here. MOO

Given that KK had custody of her children prior to her conviction, and that she was convicted of only a class 6 felony (tampering with physical evidence), I think she will be back in the lives of her children without delay.

We know that her charges and/or conviction do not match her crime but that's the law. I also don't think her former spouse will fight her here. MOO

Why do you think that? I would fight it like hell, I wouldn't want her anywhere near the kids, but that is just me.

News video interview at link

Longtime friend of ex-Idaho nurse released in 2018 murder case shows support

3/24/21

TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) — A former Twin Falls nurse, who admitted to helping a Colorado rancher cover up the killing of his fiancee Kelsey Berreth, was released on parole after receiving a reduced sentence.

KMVT had the opportunity to talk to one of her closest friends to hear how the mother of two plans to move on with her life.

Thirty-four-year-old Krystal Lee Kenney was released Tuesday from Denver women’s correctional facility after serving an 18 month reduced sentence.

Laura Stutzman, who has been a close friend of Lee’s for more than 20 years, remembers how Lee sounded before going to prison.

“She stopped by the house and told me exactly what had happened and why she did what she did,” Stutzman said. “She was very, very remorseful.”

Now that she has been released, Stutzman said she is grateful that Lee spent some time in a correctional facility, but more importantly she is happy to see that her children will have their mother back. Stutzman said Lee didn’t want her children seeing her while she was in prison.

“Krystal is a fantastic mom, and you know she still is, protecting them from seeing her. You know that is hard for children,” Stutzman said.

She also hopes that Lee’s family can start the healing process, following the horrific events that occurred over the past few years, garnering national attention.

“She has paid her dues, but yet this family of Krystal’s will always, always be hurt by what has happened,” Stutzman said.

APR 5, 2021
People Magazine Investigates: The Murder of Colo. Mom Kelsey Berreth | PEOPLE.com
On three occasions, Patrick Frazee tried to enlist his mistress to kill his pregnant fiancée, Kelsey Berreth, a flight instructor in Woodland Park, Colo., and the mother of the couple's toddler daughter.

[...]

But when a frustrated and angry Frazee finally murdered Berreth on his own, he ordered Kenney — who feared she might be killed, too, if she didn't obey — to commit herself further to the crime.

[...]

But long before investigators uncovered his weeks of planning and the grisly manner in which he disposed of Berreth's body, the violence of Frazee's attack was made plain to Kenney. She recalled that as she cleaned the scene at Berreth's home, Frazee called, telling her to be sure she left no evidence behind -- and to look for knocked-out teeth.

To learn how investigators caught the killer, watch the episode of People Magazine Investigates: Flight Risk, airing tonight at 10 ET/9 CT on Investigation Discovery and streaming on discovery+.

Yes she had so much remorse that she went and ate at Sonic. If I had been so scared and forced into doing something like that I would not be off and eating happily afterwards. In fact I wouldn't eat for days, mind you I would have gone to the cops and gone into witness protection if needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back