Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps his son could clear things up, since Chad used him to support his claims on the call:

"She was physically falling apart. She hates doctors... My son G was with me the whole time... "

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/chad-daybell-bound-for-trial-in-district-court

Im guessing if charges come about for Tammy's death there will be testimony from Chads kids about the state of their mother prior to her death. It would be damning evidence against Chad if his children did not corroborate his story.

Scott Reisch is an approved source on WS. This is from his Twitter on March 23 about the new member of the prosecuting team:

This case is a full time job just going through the discovery. There’s no one else in Idaho?! Too complex for Wood? Court was concerned about who was going to pay for this? Mr wood said his office is paying! Swear her in as a deputy.

https://twitter.com/CrimeTalkPod/status/1374134013804249089

MM's reply yesterday:

No, the citizens of the County of Madison State of Idaho are paying the out of state private practice attorney, not Mr. Wood’s office as you stated. Would it not be interesting to know her hourly fee the citizens are paying?

https://twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1376359363581861888

We've seen this letter before. Lori is lying, Charles was not in town and never met Chad.

Lori thinks everyone is scheming against HER.

Lori's family put the scarlett letter on Charles when he talked to them about it. Lori's brother Adam is the only one who could "see" it and thus Charles was confiding in him.

JMOO

Forgive me if I m rehashing something already discussed. But this is new to me. And I don't get it.

What would be the point in Lori writing this, and indicating that CV and CD had met? The audience was supposedly Chad, unless she expected it to be found.

Maybe she wanted Chad to pull that out with the guest room defense, if accused of an affair? That would be a dumb way to do it- either one of the eternal lighter than light soul mates could have written the other, Lori inviting Chad to the guest room or Chad inviting himself.

Maybe she wanted to give Chad a letter that he could print out and use as an explanation to leave home for a few days? What was he doing, then?

And, the parts of the email I see seem to warn of some kind of danger to a "her" - possibly Tammy - but I don't read an accusation of an affair. I read suspicion of an affair, partly supported by his being marked with a scarlet letter. But my interpretation of the snippets is that he is not prepared to go all in on an accusation.

I get trying to discuss with someone who has not fallen off the deep end. But I don't get what he is trying to say. Also, it could be in the hidden parts, but the parts of the email to Adam I see don't mention that he never met Chad or was out of town for the Prop a People conference.

Let me know if this is asked and answered. I'm bugging out on it!

Moo, says the cow Ruminations.

Forgive me if I m rehashing something already discussed. But this is new to me. And I don't get it.

What would be the point in Lori writing this, and indicating that CV and CD had met? The audience was supposedly Chad, unless she expected it to be found.

Maybe she wanted Chad to pull that out with the guest room defense, if accused of an affair? That would be a dumb way to do it- either one of the eternal lighter than light soul mates could have written the other, Lori inviting Chad to the guest room or Chad inviting himself.

Maybe she wanted to give Chad a letter that he could print out and use as an explanation to leave home for a few days? What was he doing, then?

And, the parts of the email I see seem to warn of some kind of danger to a "her" - possibly Tammy - but I don't read an accusation of an affair. I read suspicion of an affair, partly supported by his being marked with a scarlet letter. But my interpretation of the snippets is that he is not prepared to go all in on an accusation.

I get trying to discuss with someone who has not fallen off the deep end. But I don't get what he is trying to say. Also, it could be in the hidden parts, but the parts of the email to Adam I see don't mention that he never met Chad or was out of town for the Prop a People conference.

Let me know if this is asked and answered. I'm bugging out on it!

Moo, says the cow Ruminations.
I think Lori's letter in Charles' name was meant to be shown to Tammy as an excuse for Chad's trip to Arizona. No idea who was actually going to pay for the flight, had it taken place. Charles contacted Adam about the fake letter in late June; at that point I'm not sure if Charles was still living with Lori in Arizona, so she could have been able to pull off the scam.

IIRC, it's an established fact that Charles was on a business trip when Lori had Chad and a bunch of other people staying at their house in relation to a PAP conference in late 2018.

I think Lori's letter in Charles' name was meant to be shown to Tammy as an excuse for Chad's trip to Arizona. No idea who was actually going to pay for the flight, had it taken place. Charles contacted Adam about the fake letter in late June; at that point I'm not sure if Charles was still living with Lori in Arizona, so she could have been able to pull off the scam.

IIRC, it's an established fact that Charles was on a business trip when Lori had Chad and a bunch of other people staying at their house in relation to a PAP conference in late 2018.

Thanks for your reply :)

I am probably getting this s-lo-w-ly, but, didn't he already have prep a people as an excuse to go to Arizona? It's pretty easy to confirm that the event took place. The travel expenses offered were for something after that. The news reports are clear that the email went to Cox on the 29th, but until I find a better source than Daily Mail, I will take the June 28 date for the "CV" to Chad mail with a grain of salt. Besides, June 28 2019 was Friday, and I would think the letter, no matter who wrote it, would either say I'm out of town until tomorrow or I'm out of town until next Saturday if written on a Friday.

Nonetheless, it was written sometime after "back in November" and forwarded to Cox on June 29, 2019. So, did Chad use it to explain an influx of cash? Some time out of town? Enquiring minds....

Edited to add- "CV"'s invite was for early next week before the holidays. What holidays???

(Also corrected one of likely a zillion typos.)

MOO

Last edited:

I am probably getting this s-lo-w-ly, but, didn't he already have prep a people as an excuse to go to Arizona? It's pretty easy to confirm that the event took place. The travel expenses offered were for something after that. The news reports are clear that the email went to Cox on the 29th, but until I find a better source than Daily Mail, I will take the June 28 date for the "CV" to Chad mail with a grain of salt. Besides, June 28 2019 was Friday, and I would think the letter, no matter who wrote it, would either say I'm out of town until tomorrow or I'm out of town until next Saturday if written on a Friday.

Nonetheless, it was written sometime after "back in November" and forwarded to Cox on June 29, 2019. So, did Chad use it to explain an influx of cash? Some time out of town? Enquiring minds....

Edited to add- "CV"'s invite was for early next week before the holidays. What holidays???

MOO
Chad already missed a PAP conference in Utah a month earlier, reportedly "due to a family emergency". There's no record of him attending another one or of one taking place in Arizona in July 2019.

In the email to Adam, Charles mentions that Lori sent the letter (to Chad?) "yesterday", which would have been June 28.

Image-from-iOS.jpg

Chandler PD confirms investigation into an email from Charles Vallow before his death

ETA: I see that you haven't deciphered the entire letter to Adam, so I added it in my post.

ETA2: Chad was at Lori's house for a PAP-related event in the first week of August 2019. DW testified to that at Chad's preliminary hearing. It was when DW met Lori for the first time.

Last edited:

MOO
The holiday was July 4th
It's somewhere way back in the thread that this email was discussed but you can find it in the Timeline.
The consensus back then was that the email was written by Lori and sent to Chad in order to provide Chad something to show Tammy and keep her from becoming suspicious about Chad's visiting the Vallow home a second time. Some WS thought that the way the email was written sounded like Chad had actually dictated the email to Lori. The "I feel an urgency..."
MOO IIRC Edit to add "an urgency"

MOO
I assumed the letter was fabricated so Tammy would think it was a man inviting Chad down to circumvent any concerns she might have w/him spending the night in a female “colleague’s” home.

Or perhaps Tammy was particularly suspicious of Lori, and the letter was concocted to show her she was being silly since Charles was fine w/Lori and Chad’s relationship.

The one thing I wish they would have asked Tammy's sister is: "Chad said in his phone call with Melanie Gibbs that Tammy was getting weaker and weaker and that she would not go to a doctor. When you were with her just days before her death, did she seem weak to you? Did she exhibit signs of a troubling cough? Was your overall impression one of Tammy being in decline? Was Tammy a person who did not believe in doctors?"

It is driving me crazy that no one asks people who were in direct contact with Tammy if she was getting "weaker and weaker."

It's pretty convenient that everyone Chad and Lori knows "don't believe" in doctors, cf. brother Alex.

Also, considering that Alex drove truck for a living, I don't think it matters so much whether or not he "believed" in doctors; because I'm pretty sure that anyone who employs a truck driver makes that employee driver have regular physicals; so I especially don't know why Zulema felt compelled to throw that on in there for Alex.

It's pretty convenient that everyone Chad and Lori knows "don't believe" in doctors, cf. brother Alex.

Also, considering that Alex drove truck for a living, I don't think it matters so much whether or not he "believed" in doctors; because I'm pretty sure that anyone who employs a truck driver makes that employee driver have regular physicals; so I especially don't know why Zulema felt compelled to throw that on in there for Alex.

Annual physical required for CDL. Now it's likely that 'everyone knows' which doctor might take your $$$ and check the boxes on the form & sign.

jmho ymmv lrr

Scott Reisch is an approved source on WS. This is from his Twitter on March 23 about the new member of the prosecuting team:

This case is a full time job just going through the discovery. There’s no one else in Idaho?! Too complex for Wood? Court was concerned about who was going to pay for this? Mr wood said his office is paying! Swear her in as a deputy.

MM's reply yesterday:

No, the citizens of the County of Madison State of Idaho are paying the out of state private practice attorney, not Mr. Wood’s office as you stated. Would it not be interesting to know her hourly fee the citizens are paying?

I guess the Judge should come out and say for all of the media and public who are wondering.....just who is paying the deputy prosecutors salary or fee plus let’s find out who is paying the bill of CD and LV too while the Judge is at it. The public should know if their taxes are paying for Daybell and Vallows attorneys.

MM's reply yesterday:

Like Scott said last week, "There is always money for justice."

Wow, that email! I arrived here a bit late, and also hadn't heard of it before. So Lori and Chad were conniving and deceiving way back then. Poor Tammy didn't stand a chance, did she? I only hope her children come out swinging for her.

Out of Lori's 5 husbands, she was married to Charles Vallow the longest. The documents obtained by WTAF concerning the custody hearings for both CV's sons with Cheryl and Tylee also point the finger at CV for allowing abuse in the home.

CV's ex-wives paint a different picture and we have only been privy to the very tips of the respective icebergs regarding both Joe Ryan's and Charles Vallow's behavior. Doesn't anyone else wonder how much Charles knew about the death of Joe Ryan?

Absolutely, and always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member