Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she wants the manifest because it shows that “Edgar/Edguardo” that she referenced in that one jailhouse phone call to crime online (I think I’ve got that right) who AS owed money and was a bad man was on the cruise? (I hope that rambling sentence makes sense.)

ETA: and the GameStop video is proof of her selling electronics to help pay whatever was owed to Ed.

This is, of course, total spitballing from me here.
Ah yes- I think I skipped that one. Here is the Crime Online article with cruise references from September 2020:
Jailhouse Interview: Letecia Stauch describes new version of beloved Colorado boy, Gannon Stauch’s death [EXCLUSIVE]

Her comments are incoherent as usual, but she seems to claim that AS owed a fellow cruise passenger (“Edgar”) money. It’s unclear exactly what she is claiming happened to Gannon though but she says he was “gone” with Edgar the 27th.

I could only find one reference to a "cruise" in MSM but not specifically the cruise manifest:

Jailhouse Interview: Letecia Stauch describes new version of beloved Colorado boy, Gannon Stauch’s death [EXCLUSIVE]

Sept 3, 2020

In an exclusive interview with CrimeOnline, Stauch, who’s currently incarcerated at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado, alleged that her estranged husband, Albert Stauch, the father of Gannon, “should be in jail for manslaughter.”

Although she didn’t give specifics on why Albert Stauch deserves a manslaughter charge, she did claim that he owed someone named “Edgar” money, which led to Gannon’s disappearance.

[..]

According to Letecia Stauch, however, she has been covering for others, hoping that the “full truth” that’s “not sugarcoated” would come out.

“Him [Albert Stauch] and Edgar was getting into it. Because he owed Edgar some money. We had the money that should have been paid from the cruise,” Stauch explained.

“Albert made a stupid decision, you know, it just wasn’t, you know, a good situation. So, you know, he told me a story to tell [the police]. You know, and I just didn’t know what to say.”

Letecia Stauch explained that she went along with what her husband said because he claimed he would “pull some strings” to help her out.

ETA: @MoeInVA jinx!

Uhhhhh.....I never saw this interview! Wow!
I could only find one reference to a "cruise" in MSM but not specifically the cruise manifest:

Sept 3, 2020

In an exclusive interview with CrimeOnline, Stauch, who’s currently incarcerated at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado, alleged that her estranged husband, Albert Stauch, the father of Gannon, “should be in jail for manslaughter.”

Although she didn’t give specifics on why Albert Stauch deserves a manslaughter charge, she did claim that he owed someone named “Edgar” money, which led to Gannon’s disappearance.

[..]

According to Letecia Stauch, however, she has been covering for others, hoping that the “full truth” that’s “not sugarcoated” would come out.

“Him [Albert Stauch] and Edgar was getting into it. Because he owed Edgar some money. We had the money that should have been paid from the cruise,” Stauch explained.

“Albert made a stupid decision, you know, it just wasn’t, you know, a good situation. So, you know, he told me a story to tell [the police]. You know, and I just didn’t know what to say.”

Letecia Stauch explained that she went along with what her husband said because he claimed he would “pull some strings” to help her out.

ETA: @MoeInVA jinx!

I don't recall and reports that she was pregnant when arrest. She could have had a son before she had HH. Is HH a boy in the mind of LS?

I missed the boat, and don't recollect the cruise. What cruise?

LS is turning me doolally, I've lost the plot.

I don't recall any cruise either so, I guess we're both in the missed boat? :)

Ah yes- I think I skipped that one. Here is the Crime Online article with cruise references from September 2020:

Her comments are incoherent as usual, but she seems to claim that AS owed a fellow cruise passenger (“Edgar”) money. It’s unclear exactly what she is claiming happened to Gannon though but she says he was “gone” with Edgar the 27th.
Wow. Well I guess I forgot I knew that? I do recall reading this before.
Thanks for the reminder link.

https://www.koaa.com/news/gannon-st...tter-arguing-for-self-representation-released

3/31/21

COLORADO SPRINGS — The court handling the murder case of Letecia Stauch has unsealed a handwritten letter to the judge, asking that she be allowed to represent herself. Stauch is accused of killing her stepson Gannon, who was first reported missing in February 2020. His body was later found in Florida.

In the letter unsealed by the court, Stauch argues her concerns of privacy, whether the attorneys can gather evidence, and states "I am not mentally well." She then went on to detail a history of receiving care for mental health issues.

Letter to a judge from a woman suspected of killing her own stepson in Colorado was unsealed on Wednesday

3/31/21

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - We’re learning a little more about a woman’s stance on her previous defense team as she’s accused of killing her own stepson.

The case for Letecia Stauch has gained national attention. She’s suspected of killing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. Tragically, the remains of Gannon were found in Florida back in March of 2020. Gannon was reported missing from his Colorado home in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood in January of that same year.

A judge recently granted Letecia the right to represent herself. Her next court appearance is scheduled for May 20, a preliminary hearing.

Letecia is facing a slew of charges in the case including first-degree murder.

On Wednesday, a letter dated Feb. 21, 2021 from Letecia to the judge overseeing the case was unsealed and shared publicly. You can read the letter below: (see news link above)

Letecia Stauch’s letter to judge explains why she wants to represent herself | FOX21 News Colorado

Letecia concluded the letter by writing “my defense team is in cahoots with them (prosecution), I am left with no other choice but to represent myself.” Letecia continued by writing she was being held hostage for a crime she didn’t commit and that her mental health is getting worse.

that her mental health is getting worse is probably the closest thing to the truth this witch has ever said.

Letecia Stauch’s letter to judge explains why she wants to represent herself

3/31/21

COLORADO SPRINGS — On Wednesday, the court handling the murder of Gannon Stauch has unsealed a handwritten letter from Letecia Stauch to the judge, asking that she be allowed to represent herself.

Letecia Stauch is accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson Gannon, who she reported missing in late January of 2020. His remains were eventually found in Florida.

Letecia Stauch is charged with:

• Murder in the First Degree (Child Under Twelve – Position of Trust)
  • First-degree murder
  • Child Abuse Resulting in Death
  • Tampering with a Deceased Human Body
  • Tampering with Physical Evidence
  • Crime of violence (8 counts)
In the letter unsealed by the court, Letecia expressed her concern about her defense attorneys. She said she had concerns about privacy, and their “lack of ability to gather evidence.” Her main points were that communication was broken beyond repair, inconsiderate of evidence, sharing information with family members, and overlooking statute and evidence. She claims she hasn’t seen any evidence in a year.

<<< TO READ THE LETTER ADDRESSED TO JUDGE WERNER Download

Letecia Stauch’s letter to judge explains why she wants to represent herself | FOX21 News Colorado

Letecia concluded the letter by writing “my defense team is in cahoots with them (prosecution), I am left with no other choice but to represent myself.” Letecia continued by writing she was being held hostage for a crime she didn’t commit and that her mental health is getting worse.

But she told the judge when she appeared in front of him to request she be allowed to represent herself that her defense attorneys were ‘fine ladies’.

'I am innocent': Letecia Stauch claims mental illness in newly released letter - KRDO

3/31/21

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) -- Letecia Stauch, the southern Colorado woman accused of murdering her 11-year-old stepson Gannon Stauch, is claiming she is "not mentally well" and is being held in jail wrongfully, despite clearing two mental competency evaluations.

In a letter just obtained by KRDO, Stauch wrote to Judge Gregory Werner back in February of 2021 asking to represent herself because she believed her legal team at the time was "in cahoots" with the prosecution.

Stauch said in the letter that she believes the doctor who performed one of her competency evaluations was "clearly an actress and friends with the D.A." She said she was diagnosed with a condition, which is redacted from the letter, back in 2016 and received treatment for it. She also claims a South Carolina school district let her medically resign from her position with the district due to "ongoing reality breaks".

Stauch claims she tried to get her previous legal team to consider her medical records from South Carolina, and that she had to pay a "firm" to get access to those records.

I forgot all about Edgar and the mysterious tale of manslaughter.

Colette Bordelon
@ColetteBordelon

The letter #LeteciaStauch sent to Judge Werner has been unsealed. She writes about concerns of privacy, explains why she cannot work with her attorneys, and states "indeed I am innocent." This was the letter she sent, leading up to her decision to represent herself.
@KOAA

11:24 AM · Mar 31, 2021
She is absolutely the most obnoxious person I have ever seen.
She writes the judges letters.. OMG
She complains about her rights, her privacy, her freedom.
Well, What about GANNON'S ????
She lost her rights, her privacy and her freedom when Gannon went missing and then found in a suitcase.

At first I was cracking up laughing at this complete silliness of hers but then I ended up yelling at my laptop.....
"but what about Gannon's rights??
What about Gannon's freedom?? "
What about Gannon's LIFE ???

The first letter she complained of being threatened daily.
Hmmm... I bet little Gannon was threatened and scared daily also.

I just can't with her anymore.

It breaks my heart to look at his sweet face in photos.

I patiently await this monster's trial and #justiceforGannon

To play devils advocate:
There is something very riveting about her hand written letter. She seems to have a pretty good grasp on the fact that she has "breaks from reality" Almost, puts that doubt in your mind that maybe she is innocent, maybe her lawyers aren't representing her to the best of their abilities, maybe...maybe...maybe...

To play devils advocate:
There is something very riveting about her hand written letter. She seems to have a pretty good grasp on the fact that she has "breaks from reality" Almost, puts that doubt in your mind that maybe she is innocent, maybe her lawyers aren't representing her to the best of their abilities, maybe...maybe...maybe...

Not a chance. All I see is clear evidence of a depraved, wicked, self-centered person.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members